I Wanna Be The Forums!

General Category => General Games! => I Wanna Be the Quest => Topic started by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 02:20:05 pm

Title: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 02:20:05 pm
So you're a milk and you try to escape your home and go to somewhere that they can make you human.Because your'e different from other milks.Your IQ is higher than 140 so you can do things like humans.But your size is still same,though
This is your character:
: show
(http://i.hizliresim.com/wvJv04.png) (http://hizliresim.com/wvJv04)

Of course your'e a glass bottle but you don't break easily when you fall like other glass bottles.

Your'e in a refrigerator and you want to escape from here.There are nobody in the house.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: shitty name fixed on February 08, 2014, 02:35:45 pm
Roll off the fridge shelf
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 03:20:19 pm
You try to roll off the fridge shelf,but your'e not powerful enough to open the fridge.You need something else to open it.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 03:33:18 pm
But I have no limbs or opposable digits, how am I actually supposed to do anything?
Erm,actually your'e right.Here is ACTUAL character with poorly-drawn arms and face:
: show
(http://i.hizliresim.com/wzJNWg.png) (http://hizliresim.com/wzJNWg)

You look around the fridge,there are bacons,sausages,a lot of vegetables,bananas,apples,kiwis,some chocolates from Sweden,vinegar,lemon sherbet,vodka,another milk bottle,ketchup and mayonnaise.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: infern0man1 on February 08, 2014, 03:38:21 pm
Use the vodka. It should be strong enough.

dammit, derf ninjad me
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 03:41:43 pm
:P
You added vinegar to the inventory
__________
l Invetory  l
l -Vinegar  l
l              l
l              l
l________ l

You lie rolled the milk bottle and ketchup to the door,aand its now open.You can see the kitchen now,and its as normal as other kitchens.The family is coming to the home,you should hurry up.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 03:54:27 pm
You climbed the cupboard under sink.
(http://i.hizliresim.com/xV3b7r.png) (http://hizliresim.com/xV3b7r)
Which drawer do you want to look?
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 04:06:57 pm
Well,there are detergents,some trays,and source of that comes from sink.Like one of these:
(http://i.hizliresim.com/ekXmAv.png) (http://hizliresim.com/ekXmAv)
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on February 08, 2014, 04:47:55 pm
Ok.Now your'e a murderer milk.ACHIEVEMENT GET!
Anyway,you leaved the house.There are nobody in the street because its 1 AM.There are some markets and more house in the street.And you don't know where to go by now.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on February 08, 2014, 11:31:46 pm
Roll towards the rising sun.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on April 29, 2014, 11:55:37 am
You roll towards the sun.Apperently there are almost nobody in the street.You keep rolling for like 3 hours.You start to feel tired so you stop rolling for a while.There are a field in your left and a factory in your right.

return of the milk
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on April 29, 2014, 02:32:38 pm
factory
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on April 29, 2014, 02:40:21 pm
You enter the FACTORY.It looks like abandoned,and it is a creepy place.It looks like the machines are down.There is a door in your left.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on April 29, 2014, 04:01:53 pm
break machines
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on April 29, 2014, 04:15:56 pm
Youre not strong enough for doing that.You can open the machines though
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on April 29, 2014, 04:21:10 pm
open machine
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on April 30, 2014, 03:24:42 pm
you open the machine.
the machines are making milk;youre in a milk factory!
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on April 30, 2014, 04:25:47 pm
Run to the door earlier, we must save our brothers!
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on May 01, 2014, 06:47:39 am
They are not alive yet,but okay.
You run to door and see a guy standing here.He looks like a silent loner,and dressed completely dark.
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on May 01, 2014, 02:38:06 pm
you came back to house and cops here searching for the murderer.

Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on May 01, 2014, 04:10:46 pm
its almost midnight and cops and detectives are finally gone.
Its almpst midnight so what do now
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on May 01, 2014, 04:13:02 pm
Go back to factory and see if the guy is there  :kid:
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on May 01, 2014, 04:20:40 pm
You go back to factory,but the door is locked.So you come back to home
Title: Re: MilkQuest
Post by: Fatih on January 13, 2015, 09:27:18 pm
Go in the fridge