I Wanna Be The Forums!

General Category => General Games! => I Wanna Be the Quest => Topic started by: LGecko on May 08, 2014, 07:29:01 pm

Title: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on May 08, 2014, 07:29:01 pm
                                                                                         :spikes: :spikes: Welcome to WhateverQuest!  :spikes: :spikes:

First of all, choose your character!
(Any character!)
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Pokota on May 08, 2014, 10:43:45 pm
I choose Soki, fallen king of Techichi Volcano.
(http://asset.103.ggftw.net/wiki/to-w/images/b/b6/Soki.gif)
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on May 09, 2014, 09:11:20 am
Ronald McDonald
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on May 09, 2014, 05:16:35 pm
me
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 02:45:44 pm
You have a team, that has Fatih, Ronald McDonald and Soki

You start up in your house, pack up with all you need before going into adventure!
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 02:54:39 pm
Our team is fronald mc soki
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 03:00:26 pm
Our team is fronald mc soki
makes sense for me
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 03:13:29 pm
Start the quest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 03:18:25 pm
You start your quest, there are some people around you, which look at you with a weird face.

There are some shops, houses, and others

a) Go to some house

b) Go to the shop

c) Talk to somebody

d) You might not wanna choose this one, choose another one.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 03:23:12 pm
look into pack
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 03:27:38 pm
Achievement Got!
===========
       Rebel
===========

Don't choose any option, make your own option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look into your pack, you have some food, weapons, cash ($1000 Dollars) and some buildable beds.

What do you want to do?

a) Look into your pack again

b) Eat the food

c) Do nothing

d) Throw your money away
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 03:45:43 pm
Go to the nearest forest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 03:54:25 pm
(PS: Meh, nobody seems to be using the options, so they got deleted.)

You go to the nearest forest, there is nothing but some trees, bushes, leaves and fruit.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 04:15:42 pm
Eat fruit
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 04:37:19 pm
You eat the fruit, it was delicious.

Ability got!

 :fruit: Fruit Shot :fruit:

Now you can shoot fruit!  :fruit:

Use it to hit some far buttons or things like that, it might come in handy some time later! :fruit:

There is something close, you can feel it.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 04:42:24 pm
go back to  village.go to shop.shoot cheeries at the cassier (aim espically to the eyes)until he faints.now steal all his stuff and get out of store like nothing happeed.look at what you have stole.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 04:46:39 pm
Achievement Got!

=============
      Apple Shoot
=============

Shoot an apple!
Yum!

=============
          Stealer
=============

Steal anything

=============
      Fruit Shot!
=============

Get the Fruit Shot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You steal all in the shop, you got:

-Food

-Cash ($500 Dollars)

-Some clothes

-Cool Gun

-More stuff, but not useful.

Someone goes to the shop, and finds the body, you are now being searched in the whole village.

What do?

Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 04:48:50 pm
Shoot a driver jump in car go to police station and shoot all police so they can't stop you
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 04:50:12 pm
Say "That would be suicide!"to rebag
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 04:54:15 pm
You have two ways now...

REBAG way:
All the police faint, so no police is awaken, you have enough time to escape the village.

Dr.Papanak way:
I didn't get what you said... Sooooooo... yeah...

Which way to go?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 04:55:37 pm
REBAG way
Escape village
P.S suicide means killing yourself
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:00:59 pm
Oooh, my bad, i was thinking you both made a different way, im sorry.

Then anyways, just ignore the way thing.

You escape the village, you are at the bottom of the Dead Lake (There is water, not that it is dried.)

There are some swim suits right aside you.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 05:01:08 pm
(this whole thing was messing up third person and first person so the splitting up as partners instead of leading 2 characters at once would rather more useful and less confusing)

leave from the village and stay close to REBAG
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:06:28 pm
Alright, changing the teams and that stuff.

Now the characters you use is just...

...

...

Let's just say that its not a team, its only you.

(Do you want to select character? It would make this more not-confusing...)
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:08:30 pm
Ok then. Unable to swim walk around the lake
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:10:06 pm
As i said before, there are some swim suits aside you.

Do you want to use them?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:11:06 pm
NO!
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:11:57 pm
You shout out "NO!"

There was nobody around, so nothing happens.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 05:12:54 pm
I have an idea to ordinate this.
Each player plays his own character and can play a quest like in a normal wat.But also you must stick your team.So it would be like co-op.And we should be able to talk with other team members.So when I said "Say REBAG "It would be suicide!"I was actually talking with REBAG and waiting for him to respond.
So when we are playing the game we could also talk to each others and you don't have to respond it as it's because a conservasion between me and other team members.
It's just my idea,though.You can do whatever you want to with this.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 05:14:37 pm
Continue the quest:
So since ReBAG has aquaphobia,wear swimming clothes and go into that pond.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:16:56 pm
Alright this whole thing got pretty much too confusing, let's start up again, shall we?

You start up in your house, you two live together.

The characters you play now are:

- Dr.Papanak
- REBAG

You two team up to go on a adventure of randomness and dumbness!

You might want to pack up with helpful stuff.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:19:02 pm
REBAG
looks around room for stuff to pack
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on June 04, 2014, 05:20:12 pm
eat shit and die
now only player left is rebag
(im sorry but this gets horrible results when its played with 2 players or more)
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:21:53 pm
Alright, you pack up.

Now let's just say that you both control one character, it will be more "non-confusing"

You pack up with a lot of useful stuff, you are ready now!

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:24:00 pm
Check what's in bag
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:28:01 pm
You look in the bag, you have some food, weapons, cash ($1000 Dollars) and a bed.

What do now?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:31:45 pm
Go to shop
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:36:32 pm
You go to the shop, there is a lot of stuff.

Stuff here:

-Pokeball $10

-Cool Gun $200

-Ammo $30

-Apple Shot (Ability) $100

-Orange Juice $5

-Freeze Bullet (Ability) $150

(Tip: If you don't wanna waste money, you can find these items somewhere else, but they are really hidden, you really need to think to find one.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 04, 2014, 05:42:00 pm
Buy pokeball,apple shot :fruit: and orange juice
Current money 885$
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 04, 2014, 05:45:03 pm
You buy the Pokeball, Apple Shot and the Orange Juice

[Achievement Got!]
===========
     Shopping!
===========
Buy something in the shop.

You made 5 achievements!

~UNLOCKED SECRET!~

Something has appeared in the Apple Forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability got!

 :fruit: Fruit Shot! :fruit:

Now you can shoot fruit! :fruit:

Use it to hit some far buttons or things like that, it might come in handy some time later! :fruit:

You buy the stuff and go outside, there are lots of people and houses, and other places that aren't useful.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 05:35:27 pm
Go to the Apple forest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 05, 2014, 05:44:19 pm
You go to the Apple Forest, there seems to be some kind of red chest.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 05:45:18 pm
Open the chest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 05, 2014, 05:50:41 pm
You open the chest, and you find...

 :fruit: Apple Shot Upgrade! :fruit:

Now the Apples you shot will be more fast and stronger! :fruit:

This will be useful for attacking! :fruit:

Save Game?

Yes! | No!
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 06:03:35 pm
Save sure
Exit forest and head back to the village
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 05, 2014, 06:11:30 pm
You head back, its already night, so nobody is around.

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 06:15:43 pm
head back home get some rest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 05, 2014, 06:18:39 pm
You take a deep sleep... and you feel...


warm...


-TO BE CONTINUED-


Save the game?

Yes | No
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 06:21:53 pm
Save sure
What the fuck is up with you feel        ...warm
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 05, 2014, 06:35:27 pm
Nooooothing o.o

Anyways, the new day starts, you wake up and eat some shit breakfast.

You are now ready, what do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 05, 2014, 06:37:04 pm
Go down to fast food restaurant
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: LGecko on June 08, 2014, 03:10:08 pm
You go down and eat some shitty food fast food at the restaurant, it was yummy!

What do?
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 06:46:16 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 08, 2014, 06:48:23 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Don't listen to that
Go to nearest forest
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 06:50:17 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Don't listen to that
Go to nearest forest

then when you're in the forest flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 08, 2014, 06:53:59 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Don't listen to that
Go to forest ignore fatih
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 06:56:23 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Don't listen to that
Go to nearest forest

then when you're in the forest flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 08, 2014, 06:57:47 pm
Flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Don't listen to that
Go to nearest forest

then when you're in the forest flash man boobs and drink bleach, go to settings, turn on permadeath, and die.
Ignore fatih
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 06:58:28 pm
Delete save
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 08, 2014, 07:01:40 pm
Delete save
ignore that PLEASE
and Fatih stop trying to fuck this up this is between me and Lgecko
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 07:04:30 pm
eww thats gay
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 08, 2014, 07:08:36 pm
eww thats gay
Then get out
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Fatih on June 08, 2014, 07:12:37 pm
thats what she said
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: Rebag102 on June 09, 2014, 02:34:23 pm
GTFO! (You fucked up)
Title: Re: WhateverQuest
Post by: RebornIsaac on January 06, 2015, 09:34:30 am
BUMP: This account of mine died, because of password reasons and because I cannot enter the email I used to create the account.
So yeah, rip.
Thanks for participating!