I Wanna Be The Forums!

General Category => General Games! => I Wanna Be the Quest => Topic started by: LOLGAMMER on November 09, 2014, 05:27:09 pm

Title: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 09, 2014, 05:27:09 pm
Suddenly you're in a cell that looks very old.The door is rusted and most of the walls are covered in blood and rust.Behind you is a man that looks similiar to somebody you used to know.The pulls out a dagger from his pocket and says "Here is the toy you mostly like,I searched it for a long time just for you!"And he stares at the door for a few seconds.Then he says"I don't now what is behind this door,nor I'll tell you,but you should never know what's behind it."And he stabs you by the neck,just after saying that.
Right after he stabs you you wake up.Thank god that was just a dream.Your'e in a metro now.What time is it?2:19 A.M?It seems like you fell asleep and missed the destination,dammit!Well,you don't know where you are right now and there is only two passengers in the metro.An injured soldier who fell asleep and an old lady staring at you.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 09, 2014, 07:35:25 pm
Ask the old lady about your location, while trying to maintain a sense of reality
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 10, 2014, 01:00:10 am
You asked the lady where are you.No answer.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 10, 2014, 08:04:18 am
Search the metro for anything that can be relevant to finding your location
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 10, 2014, 10:42:20 am
You search around to find where are you about 2-3 minutes and metro stops in another station.Signs in the subways says "Slumber St."You don't know what this place is.Now it's time for you to make a decision;stay on the metro more,or get out?
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 10, 2014, 11:55:00 am
Deciding between a rock and a hard place, get out of the metro and explore the area
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 10, 2014, 12:04:00 pm
There is not really anything special in the area.There are several adveristement posters and some of the lights are off.There is a rusted door that possibly is exit but it's closed with chains.On the other side of the subways across the rails there are several banks to sit and a sign says "<------EXIT"There is no one in the subway due to the fact that it's so late,and there is a hot dog nugget that looks dirty and probably dropped from someone sometime ago.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 10, 2014, 12:34:29 pm
Wait for the next metro, while trying to piece together your train of thought on that dream you just had
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 10, 2014, 12:46:03 pm
You sit on the bank,and you feel extremely tired.But you have enough time to think about those dreams nowadays.This is the 5th dream that gave you headache and none of them felt relevant with doors.Your memories with the dream is fading as usual and you can't recognize who the man was.The cell you were in looked like a prison but you never went to prison before...You have no idea why he said a dagger was the toy you mostly liked too,and why he told you stuff about door.There is a rusted door in here too,perhaps-...No,you're being just silly,this is not a movie or anything like that,but the fact that it's chained makes you wonder what's behind it.
After 10 minutes of waiting and thinking,another metro finally arrives.At least now you know where you're going so it should not a problem.Doors of the metro opens right in front of you and suddenly all the closed lights are on.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 11, 2014, 10:02:32 am
"Fuck it, might as well." attempt to bash the door open, or a way to open the chains
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 11, 2014, 10:54:06 am
You bash the door,nothing happens.The metro is still waiting for you and you have very limited time.You investigate the chains more and it you see that it has a keyhole.You also have your house key in your wallet but if you try to open the door you'll miss the metro.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Pokota on November 11, 2014, 12:01:06 pm
Fail to hijack the game by getting on the metro.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 11, 2014, 12:14:07 pm
I don't know if this should be multiple person quest because the decisions really makes a difference in this quest and it would also ruin the uber c00L story imo.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 11, 2014, 12:36:56 pm
Whatever floats your boat tbh
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 11, 2014, 01:19:37 pm
So...Do you step intp METRO or what?
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 11, 2014, 02:37:11 pm
Quickly get in the metro.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 11, 2014, 03:01:41 pm
You get into metro and everything seems fine..Except for there is the same old woman and injured soldier in the metro..What?
"Sir,are you awake?Wake up please!"A voice says.You suddenly wake up.It seems like you fell asleep while waiting for the metro to come.But damn,you can't even tell the difference between a dream and real life.Anyway,it seems like it's early in the morning now and subway is crowded as hell.The chained door is also now django unchained for some reason,maybe the chains were just for security,you think.Then the man asks "Are you okay?"to you,while you still feel a little bit sleepy.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 11, 2014, 06:54:05 pm
"Yeah, uhh, I'm fine. W-where am I?"
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 12, 2014, 01:43:36 pm
"Your'e in the Slumber St. Station"he says.You are still in the same place,which is a good thing I guess.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 12, 2014, 04:47:33 pm
"Where is this place? I've never heard of Slumber St."
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 12, 2014, 04:54:22 pm
"Well,it's a huge avenue that's not far away from...Well,I suppose I can't quite help you because I don't know where do you live."

You answer"I was always using Belgian St. subway so perhaps you could tell me how far this place is from there?"
"Actually,from my knowledge,it's not that far away.I think it should take like 15-20 minutes with metro to go there.So you can easily go there with this metro."
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 13, 2014, 09:57:30 am
"Thank you." Get on the metro
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 13, 2014, 01:13:48 pm
You get on the metro,it's crowded but at least now it's normal and nothing extraordiniary happens.As the time goes on,the metro finally reaches the Belgian St.You get out of the metro and you find yourself in another subway,there is really only a few people waiting for the metro,and all of them actually enters the metro so you're alone again.There is a staircase that looks like it goes down and exit path is just in front of you.You always wondered what was down there but you never had enough time to go and check out.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 13, 2014, 02:55:20 pm
Go down the staircase.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 13, 2014, 03:05:53 pm
Staircases goes very deep and it is worth mentioning that there is no light down here so you can barely see what is in front of you.After descending for 3 or 4 floors you see a big wooden door that has no keyholes or anything.There is a text on the wall but it looks so old that you can only read a few letters of it.Do you want to open the door?
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 14, 2014, 10:18:43 am
Open the door
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 14, 2014, 10:31:19 am
You open the door.Suddenly you see;sewage,and this place is just sewers of the city.There is a little bit more light here and it seems like there is nothing that could be important here.RIGHT?
The door closes right after you step into the sewers.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 14, 2014, 10:39:43 am
"Shit!" You try to open the door, but something is pulling the other end, thus making it impossible to open. "I guess there's no other option than to find another way out."

Traverse the sewage
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 14, 2014, 10:54:24 am
wOW thank you for shorting the quest
You enter the sewers and there are barely any light and you cant see what is in front of you.A few meters in you notice that there is a note on the ground.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 17, 2014, 11:32:17 am
Pick up the note.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 17, 2014, 11:55:43 am
You pick up the note,it is wroten by an unknown person who had a very bad handwriting appereantly,and you can barely read what it says.
IF you came here you probabl y dont have any cha nce to exit
However
Deep within the se ers lies the catacombs,I've heard.
Only exit from   here is prob ably FROm there but I can't be sure.
I can't find the way to C atacombs so I'll probably languish here.
IF soMEoNE else trAverses rthough these sewers
Ma ded corpse will be proud of actually helpng some n.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 09:55:47 am
Traverse the sewage and look for any leads to the catacombs.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 10:31:52 am
The sewers seems like a labyrinth.There are rats floating around everywhere and as you go deeper you realize that smell is getting worse too.Suddenly,you fell over something and you fall down.You check what made you fell,it was a corpse!It also has a bag.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 10:50:28 am
"Oh shit!" You nauseate. Try to identify the body and th contents in the bag.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 11:44:27 am
You can't identify the body because it looks so old that you can't even recognize his face.After checking the corpse you look inside the bag.It has a lot of stuff actually;You see 2 smoke bombs,a flashlight,several drinks that are possibly antidote,parfume,a simple house key and a wallet.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 11:50:44 am
Carry the bag and keep wandering around the maze
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 11:59:08 am
Sewers is really a-maze-ing,as you treverse through,you turn left and right,it's probably been over 1 hour since you're here...After a while,you see a ladder that goes even deeper.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 12:34:36 pm
Descend downwards
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 01:03:51 pm
You descend downwards.You sense that you've touched the ground.But there is literally no light down here.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 01:24:15 pm
Turn on your flashlight
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 01:29:36 pm
You turn on your flashlight,you're in a long corridor,but most importantly...The lights made the rats here go nuts.They seem more bigger and rather infested rats here,and they're coming at you!
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 01:44:20 pm
Use a smoke bomb and rush through the rats
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 01:50:27 pm
You use the smoke bomb,the rats are screaming and you run away from them.You don't even know where are you going now.You stop when you can't hear the voices of the rats.A few minutes go by...You stand still at the same place and relax.Suddenly,you see a figure that looks like a man.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 01:58:15 pm
"Hello?" You exclaim. "Who's there?"
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 18, 2014, 02:04:51 pm
"....What?"The guy responded.He came closer to you and you can finally see his face now.He has a huge beard and messy brown hair.His clothes looks so old that you actually think this was a homeless guy trapped in here somehow."A guy from surface?Now,that's indeed interesting.How did you end up here?No one usually goes this deep down to this filthy sewage."
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 18, 2014, 02:15:52 pm
"Long story. The better question is, how did you get here in the first place?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 04:53:58 pm
"Well,I don't specifically remember,but when I was about your ages,I fell down here by accident.Why didn't you call for help,you might be thinking.Well,first of all it was around 2:00 AM and I couldn't call for help.But most importantly I was actually hopeless for my life,I almost came to a point where I was thinking about suicide,but something amazing happened and I am happy to say that I am here now.Did you came here with coincidence?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 04:56:14 pm
"What is this amazing thing that happened to you?" You hope for useful information
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 05:00:11 pm
"Sorry,I am not allowed to tell you unless you don't plan to go out of this place again.This is a serious discussion from this point and I don't think I should trust someone that I just met."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 05:03:41 pm
You ponder a bit. "How about a game? If I win, you tell me. If I lose, I give you this." Show him the bag
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 05:06:06 pm
"That's a really insane bet...Are you sure about it?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 05:11:31 pm
"I need to know. I came down here out of sheer curiosity on where I am. I need to know what this "thing" that happened to you was. Maybe it could lead to answers." Pull out a coin from the wallet
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 05:18:43 pm
"Money?Pfft,it doesn't interest me anymore that much, but the game you're about to play might get a little bit nasty,I'm listening."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 05:21:22 pm
"This is the game. Heads you win. Tails I win." On your highest hopes you toss the coin.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 05:30:10 pm
The coin turns and turns..And when it touches to the ground,it rolls over to a duct and falls down to the void!The man then says "Well,that was lucky."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 05:32:12 pm
"Ok then, maybe coin-toss in a sewer isn't as much of a good idea as I expected it to be. You name the game"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 20, 2014, 05:38:55 pm
"I'd name it Russian Roulette if only I brought my gun..Let me think of a second.Well,I'm not really that creative when it comes to the games...Since I have no materials..Would you prefer
A)A basic XOX game
B)A complicated riddle
C)A fair deal?
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 20, 2014, 06:35:17 pm
"I'll do a riddle"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 21, 2014, 10:30:28 am
"Here is a basic riddle for you.And then the complicated one will come.There is a bath tub full of water and you have a spoon,a cup and a bucket.What would you do to drain water as quickly as possible?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 21, 2014, 10:44:26 am
You think of the most logical answer. "Pull the drain plug"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 21, 2014, 11:30:29 am
"Okay,you don't seem unlogical.Here is another test to test your attention.Here,you have to say what is unusual about the following paragraph;
"This is a paragraph that nobody knows what is unusual about it.A short paragraph,it looks,that will do most of things lightly.This paragraph has no story at all and I concoct it;so don't hop for a story or anything.I also want to add that you look fancy with that coat.It looks so hoar.I also don't know anything about aloft world,nor I want to.Do you know that most of stuff I'm talking about right now is random?I don't know If you could find what's unusal thing,I would applaud you.But I don't trust you."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 21, 2014, 11:53:05 am
"No E's"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 21, 2014, 12:01:11 pm
"You are quite interesting.I wasn't expecting you to find it,but you did and you amazed me.I think you have the rights for knowing what's that "amazing thing" happened to me because you look like a good guy.I just want you to keep this secret.Don't tell anyone what I'm about to show you,k?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 21, 2014, 02:34:10 pm
"My mouth is shut."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 21, 2014, 02:42:16 pm
"Here, follow me.Are you hungry or something?Because the road we're going to take is long."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 21, 2014, 08:57:57 pm
"I'm starving."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 22, 2014, 04:00:20 am
"Oh,that's good.This may seem weird,but these fumerats' flesh is suprisingly tasty once you cook them.Follow me a bit."
He takes you to a small cabin after walking through a few pointless corridors.There is 2 chairs and fire in the middle of the room.Then,he opens his bag,and there is a few dead fumerats inside it.Then he starts to cook it."So umm...You still haven't told me how did you came here."
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on November 22, 2014, 12:46:04 pm
"Oh, that. Starting from me being in a metro on Slumber St, I had a odd dream" you remember the man. "I cannot recollect anything other than a door" You say, half-true to what really happened. "There was this door in chains, almost identical to the one that led me to here. I was curious, and I sa-" You cut off mid-soliloquy, remembering the dead corpse. Maybe this man is affiliated with the mutilation of that person's body. "I saw this bag and a note." You remember you had previously picked up the note. "T-this note..." You reach for your pocket. You pull out a note, but instead of the original text, the increment bled out only to spell out the words,

IF you came here you probabl y dont have any cha nce to exit
However
Deep within the se e
rs lies the catacombs,I've heard.
Only exit from   here is prob ably FROm there b
ut I can't be sure.
I can’
t find the way to C atacombs so I'll probably languish here.
IF soME
oNE else trAverses rthough these sewers
Ma ded corpse will be proud of actually helpng some n.


"All I remember it saying was to head for some catacombs. Would you happen to know anything about these?" You try to divert his attention away from the note.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 22, 2014, 01:53:44 pm
"Where did you find this note?There is no catacombs here.I mean,how does it make sense?You can only exit here from where you came!That guy is probably just chillin'.Here,eat these."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 22, 2014, 05:00:09 pm
"Yeah, guess you're right." The idea of the note telling you otherwise still lingers in your mind. You shouldn't worry about it, though. Take a bite out of the fume rat.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 23, 2014, 05:37:25 pm
"Okay,after a bit chillin',I'll show you what is going on here.Could you give me that note for a moment?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 23, 2014, 09:04:16 pm
You take a moment to think about it. "I will need to inspect this for later use. Hell, might even use it for something useful."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 24, 2014, 06:59:00 am
"Ok then.If you feel better now,follow me."
He wanders around sewers.Then he finds another ladder and goes even deeper.As you go deeper amd deeper,the smell gets worse.After descending you see a long hallway and there is 3 rusted doors.The man runpasses them but you stop.They look like the door you've seen in your dream and subway.Then he says "What's wrong?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 24, 2014, 10:08:43 am
"That door..." you inspect. "That door is the door I dreamed about."
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 24, 2014, 10:38:36 am
"There is nothing interesting behind these doors lol;Besides,we have important things to do first,why would we enter random temples n stuff and waste time,am I right?"
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 24, 2014, 10:41:50 am
"Yeah, I guess you're right." You try to memorize this path to come back to such door. The temptation to see what's inside still lingers in your mind.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 24, 2014, 10:48:33 am
"Follow me,there are only a few meters left."He walks a few meters and opens a door that doesn't look rusted.There is ANOTHER STAIRCASE leading downwards and finally..You see a HUGE CAVE.The smell is gone and the cave is so huge that you can't see it's end and height.There is a boat in front of you.He says"Fascinating,isn't it?Do you see those houses over there?These are where we live.Come on,I'll explain what's going on when we reach there.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on November 24, 2014, 11:26:30 am
Analyze the area as you walk, gazed in awe.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: LOLGAMMER on November 24, 2014, 05:23:07 pm

You can see house figures from outside;
Quote
: picture of the village(low quality) • show
(http://i.hizliresim.com/dq1gNL.png) (http://hizliresim.com/dq1gNL)
There is a short river and you need to enter the boat to get across and so you do.Then he starts to talk "This is where everyone that didn't want to go outside anymore lives.We've all had a similiar story and lost hope at life.Some of us were lucky enough to find this village instead of suiciding.Now,we're all happy in here.We never had a problem or anything for a long time and you're probably the first visitor here since 1996.We are just having an ordinary village life here,except that there is no sun here so we always have artificial life sources which is kinda only downside of living in here.We can even watch television!Interesting,right?We have 3 different small shops where we buy stuff and there is a shortcut to upper world where only grocers actually use.So you can get out anytime you want...But you were hoping for 'finding answers' and stuff that I didn't understand quite surely...So I do hope you find them."The river is almost over.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 07, 2014, 04:45:54 pm
So umm..Anyone else would like to continue this?If not,I'll be locking this thread.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on December 07, 2014, 05:22:19 pm
Sorry, I've been dealing with so much shit I thought I had posted something on this.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on December 07, 2014, 05:23:34 pm
Go ask the townsfolk more about this location's history (if you can).
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 07, 2014, 05:33:44 pm
Oh,thats cool.
-----------------
As soon as you step into the ground, a few people looks at you.Then he says"We have a visitor here!"Then after a while,you ask the question.
"Town's history,eh?Well,it was actually found by a group of people that I don't know what their names are,nor I know how their face looks like but over the time people were deciding to start a new life in this place so that they would hopefully forget everything from the surface world.This was never meant to be a city,the cave was so huge that they thought it would be nice to build up houses and start to live there.I do believe their purpose was never building a city for hopeless people,they were supposed to build this because they didn't knew how to get back.I'd suggest you to go to the president's house.He rarely stays at home but I don't know.If you don't know the location,it's past over these shops.
Title: Re: KatzQuest
Post by: Katz on December 07, 2014, 08:36:02 pm
"Before I go, would it be alright to know just what exactly was wrong with the surface?" You use this to your advantage
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 08, 2014, 01:09:51 am
"Everyone has it's own reason.Maybe their life was bad or they divorced and fired at the same day or something.The life was just terrible so they decided to end up here.(Mostly by accident but y'know)
Title: ¿ʇsǝnb
Post by: Katz on December 08, 2014, 10:25:04 am
"This is your getaway place. It all makes sense." You then remember to head to the president's house
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 08, 2014, 03:41:19 pm
"Yeah it kinda is.My house is right here if you require something by the way.Goodbye!"
You walk slowly to the president's house and like the man said there is several shops around.After walking for a while,you stop in front of the president's house.
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Fatih on December 08, 2014, 11:59:05 pm
*knock knock*
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 09, 2014, 01:24:36 am
There seems to be no answer at all.He is outside somewhere his house,now you have to search him,dammit!
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Fatih on December 09, 2014, 09:12:01 am
get on yo belly and worm around the house
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: Katz on December 09, 2014, 09:21:14 am
With all seriousness, look around the house to find anything of use
Title: Re: Quest?
Post by: LOLGAMMER on December 09, 2014, 10:35:09 am
Shit,I worded it wrong,didn't I?The house is locked and you have to search him outside.
Also Fatih,this is a serious quest(By me,I know,weird)nd I'd suggest you to read the whole quest if you want to participate.