I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church  (Read 13291 times)

ybbald

Re: Westboro Baptist Church
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2011, 04:05:22 pm »

It's not supposed to allow hate speech but  the court didn't consider it hate speech

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 04:12:50 pm »

They need to get their heads out of their asses, then. Or is the US supreme court full of old conservative Republicans?

I am disgust.

ybbald

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 04:20:52 pm »

btw, you DO know I don't hate homosexuals and I'm just messing with you around here, right?

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 04:36:35 pm »

Yes.

Sarah

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 06:03:22 pm »

If this isn't hate speech, I don't know what is. The LGBT community, unlike these cumbags (no, not a typo), deserves equal and fair treatment.

Let me guess - they're saying Japan deserved their earthquake too, right? >_>

This is why I hate religion. It's passed off as a good thing. HOW IS THIS GOOD?
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

Fidel CashFlow

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 06:13:21 pm »

Lets take a look at who is in power right now, old people. Old people run politics right now, the values that they grew up with were basically racial segregation and intolerance to the LGBT community. That's just the way things were when they were raised. Basically all we have to do is wait for the majority of the old racists to die off.
Despy just meatspun us. I. Have. No. Words.

Alpha

• Prophet of Doom
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2011, 11:42:35 am »

Or kill them ourselves. This kind of nonsense is despised by other Christians. Really, it's despised especially by other Christians, because of the way it portrays all of their religion.

That One Guy

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 10:12:12 am »

http://jroycroft.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/us-supreme-court-upholds-westboro-baptist-churchs-right-to-spew-hate-at-funerals-of-fallen-soldiers/

US, I am disappoint.

It's the US. They're too fucking idiotic to reveal that there is no god, so they support the religious faggot extremists instead of just religious faggots.

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2011, 01:44:59 pm »

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »

"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Alpha

• Prophet of Doom
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »

Fuck yeah. TiA=L

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 06:20:51 pm »

I like how the trucks just happened to be in front of the Kansas cars. And the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 07:17:34 pm »

I like how the trucks just happened to be in front of the Kansas cars. And the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral.
Yeah I found that funny too. Serves them right. It's not like we would protest a funeral of there just because they do something we don't.

Angrystu

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2011, 08:10:25 pm »

I'd heard about what happened to them in Mississippi, and it did my heart good.

I don't like that their actions get protected under "free speech" and "religious freedom" as they're being quite deliberately offensive. The people I feel worst for though is the kids. Frankly I don't think that religious doctrine should be forced on someone so young as to be legally unable to make up their mind. Imagine if you had to be 18 (or 21 in the states? I dunno how it works south of the border) to go to a church or to have any religion targetted at you (think about legislation to stop cigarettes from being advertised to kids).

Anyways, my two cents on the matter: if I ever see them at a military funeral that I'm at, I'm going to be all sorts of nasty regardless of whether or not I'm in uniform.

Pennywise

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 02:00:45 pm »

It's the US. They're too fucking idiotic to reveal that there is no god, so they support the religious faggot extremists instead of just religious faggots.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the U.S., but I think that in a sense you are doing the same thing by saying "they are too fucking idiotic to reveal that there is no god". The fact of the matter isn't whether god exists or not, because it can't be proven either way, it's how we interpret god. To quote Stephen Hawking "One can't prove that God doesn't exist, but science makes God unnecessary.".
If I am posting, it likely means that I desire to have a meaningful discussion, so if you desire to engage me in conversation, please refrain from using netspeak contractions or insulting me for my views and please add substance to your arguments while elaborating on any point you make. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7