I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]

Author Topic: Work in Progress Thread.  (Read 192551 times)

PeteSalvoAttorneyAtLaw

• Cot Death
    • View Profile
Re: Work in Progress Thread.
« Reply #1080 on: August 31, 2016, 05:02:20 pm »

The game I'm working on is called Vulvatongue. It's hard to describe the gameplay, but it's an experimental on-rails shmup (in the sense that the border rotates and changes gravity/direction as it moves).

The art style is mostly an homage to British 70s animation, and is a cross between Mr Benn, Roobarb and Custard & The Yellow Submarine.

The game runs smoothly but due to my inexperience with gifcam's compression settings and a relatively weak laptop the gifs are kinda framey and lose some graphical quality.

(Since it relies so heavily on animation and visual cues, having small impediments like this can affect how it looks a lot. The gifs aren't a great representation of the final product).

You'll have to go into the imgur album as loading the the gifs takes a looong time and I don't want to lag computers.

Nah sorry. Doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy. Good luck with your ventures though "PeteSalvoAttorneyAtLaw".
i will destroy you

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 19, 2016, 07:28:25 pm »

The game I'm working on is called Vulvatongue. It's hard to describe the gameplay, but it's an experimental on-rails shmup (in the sense that the border rotates and changes gravity/direction as it moves).

The art style is mostly an homage to British 70s animation, and is a cross between Mr Benn, Roobarb and Custard & The Yellow Submarine.

The game runs smoothly but due to my inexperience with gifcam's compression settings and a relatively weak laptop the gifs are kinda framey and lose some graphical quality.

(Since it relies so heavily on animation and visual cues, having small impediments like this can affect how it looks a lot. The gifs aren't a great representation of the final product).

You'll have to go into the imgur album as loading the the gifs takes a looong time and I don't want to lag computers.
what I just saw screams "derf"
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: June 11, 2017, 03:35:54 am »

http://imgur.com/gallery/GohtD

making an android game totally not inspired by iwbtg at all
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:13:40 am by null »

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 25, 2018, 07:41:47 am »

holy shit this is a 2016, 2017 and 2018 post combo by me thank you everyone who made this

I've uploaded a windows build for the mobile game I'm working on just so you don't have to bother with installing on your phones
https://hexacosichoron.itch.io/gimmicky
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:30:43 am by null »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]