I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: ALPHA 0.5 - I wanna be the ultimate hero - New Alpha 2015/03/20  (Read 60333 times)

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: ALPHA 0.5 - I wanna be the ultimate hero - New Alpha 2015/03/20
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2015, 01:01:16 pm »

8/10
It's good but not "i wanna be the kayra" good
Nothing can be "I Wanna Be The Kayra" good
Although I liked this game, it lacked a lot of content and it was difficult enough to turn me off after 300 deaths.

I wanna be a potato

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2015, 08:56:51 pm »

Dude seariously, how the f**k you defeat that green kid on megaman's land? i think a have died like 200 times against him already...

Klaty

• View Profile
Ultimate Hero error
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2015, 12:17:03 am »

I get an error saying "Unexpected error occured when executing." or something of the sorts.
Nobody else seems to have these errors... This started happening ever since I got this Win7, and I've checked for viri, nothing. Happens mostly on IWBTG fangames. Do you have any idea why it doesn't work? I've tried running it as Administrator (even though I am the Admin, still requires me to do that)

Unrelated: should I start using emoticons/colored text...? It makes it more noticeable, but I don't want to be anything but neutral, or then I'll get bad attention. I just want this error to be solved so I can play the game.

Sephalos

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate Hero error
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2015, 12:28:01 am »

Unrelated: should I start using emoticons/colored text...? It makes it more noticeable, but I don't want to be anything but neutral, or then I'll get bad attention.
Of course you should. Do you think i'm going to take you seriously if you don't spam emoticons and have a really bright colored text? While you're at it, use glow and moving text.

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2015, 06:30:15 am »

/s
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

LudorExperiens

• I didn't get raped in IWBTB
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2015, 12:13:09 pm »

Dude seariously, how the f**k you defeat that green kid on megaman's land? i think a have died like 200 times against him already...

The Copy Bot only has 5 HP, the best way to start is finding out under which circumstances he jumps and using that for your advantage.

I get an error saying "Unexpected error occured when executing." or something of the sorts.
Nobody else seems to have these errors... This started happening ever since I got this Win7, and I've checked for viri, nothing. Happens mostly on IWBTG fangames. Do you have any idea why it doesn't work? I've tried running it as Administrator (even though I am the Admin, still requires me to do that)

Never heard of that error. Is it for all fangames or just some of them?
After 2 years the next version is out: http://iwbtg.kayin.moe/forums/index.php?topic=10827.0

Klaty

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2015, 07:46:29 am »

Never heard of that error. Is it for all fangames or just some of them?

Hmm, I dunno. Happens with about 2/5th of the games I play. Mostly for IWBTG fangames. I've heard that it may be cuz my specs are outdated, or something about my OpenGL.
Should I post a picture or something? I think it's unnecessary, as it's just a plain Win7 error popup.

Of course you should. Do you think i'm going to take you seriously if you don't spam emoticons and have a really bright colored text? While you're at it, use glow and moving text.

I'm taking that as sarcasm. But, I only don't want to be seen as a hostile person, like infernoman (or whatever his name was, he uses red text) and that person who hates Virtual Boy and uses yellow text. Otherwise I don't mind having a color.  ;D

telemorph

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2015, 03:39:10 am »

how are you supposed to dodge red's first attack?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]