I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 472264 times)

RevoluTion

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (1/29/2011)
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 01:22:31 am »

can you fix the "bugs"
:D?

Squishy69

• Amicitia est magicae
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 01:37:26 am »

Grrr; that one boss I ranted about is still whooping me, but I believe I made it to his very final phase.  Sigh... that final jumping part seems somewhat unnecessarily challenging in my opinion, given everything else that comes before that.  But it fits with his bull-s**t heritage no question.

oh it gets worse

Heh, I actually got past that part.  No there is a jumping segment at the VERY END more challenging then that.  But yeah it does get worse from that point on.  Have fun >: )

Party Hard

Jksnxia

• I make short films too :3 Check out my youtube
    • View Profile
    • me youtube
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 02:02:52 am »

o nvm then, okay ik which part you're talking about now
Creativity and optimisim

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 03:51:33 am »

Much improved game over I must say. Has some awesome music. I guess great minds think alike I had a "tip" on the game over of my previous game, seeing it on yours made me laugh. I#ll throw you a better review once I'v eplayed some chapter 4 ;D
why thank ye kind sir  ;D
Grrr; that one boss I ranted about is still whooping me, but I believe I made it to his very final phase.  Sigh... that final jumping part seems somewhat unnecessarily challenging in my opinion, given everything else that comes before that.  But it fits with his bull-s**t heritage no question.

You might have fixed this already but something that pops up from time to time is the sound crackles for a brief period before fixing back up.  It happens repeatedly throughout gameplay but again you may have fixed that.  Now then, back to the grind (I sure wish the other bosses aren't this troublesome X( )
lol, it certainly is hard. and does this glitch happen as soon as the music changes to a different track? or does it also happen when you press R to restart? Whatever it is, ill probably fix it tomorrow.

can you fix the "bugs"
:D?
Bugs? EH? what bugs are you talking about? Or am I missing something here lol  ???

Squishy69

• Amicitia est magicae
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 04:18:51 am »

Well good news I beat the boss!  Now I just need to see where Chapter 4 takes me ;D

The sound problem occurs during gameplay, not when tracks change or restarting.  Basically you're in the middle of doing something and blam-o the sound crackles for two seconds.  It basically happens every few minutes of continuous play.  Anyway I'll go try that latest version and double check to see if those bugs were fixed, and what lies in store in Chapter 4 (heehee rhyme!).

EDIT: Tried out Chapter 3 of the latest version and the beginning still has the one problem where dying messes up the game.  Rather then a series of errors cropping up the Game Over logo shifts over the right edge of the screen, and I can't restart with R.  Couldn't quit out the game using the Menu, but luckily the Options button was there which I used to relocate to someplace that wasn't messing up.  Now onward to Chapter 4!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 04:26:27 am by Squishy69 »

Party Hard

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 05:02:22 am »

Well good news I beat the boss!  Now I just need to see where Chapter 4 takes me ;D

The sound problem occurs during gameplay, not when tracks change or restarting.  Basically you're in the middle of doing something and blam-o the sound crackles for two seconds.  It basically happens every few minutes of continuous play.  Anyway I'll go try that latest version and double check to see if those bugs were fixed, and what lies in store in Chapter 4 (heehee rhyme!).

EDIT: Tried out Chapter 3 of the latest version and the beginning still has the one problem where dying messes up the game.  Rather then a series of errors cropping up the Game Over logo shifts over the right edge of the screen, and I can't restart with R.  Couldn't quit out the game using the Menu, but luckily the Options button was there which I used to relocate to someplace that wasn't messing up.  Now onward to Chapter 4!

Nice job on beating the boss!
And damn.. that sound thing has never happened to me before.. weird as hell.. I'll try and see whats causing it

Dying at the beginning of Chapter 3 would glitch? Did you get the save first? If you die or go into the menu without touching a save first would error you, which is something annoying i need to fix. If that wasnt the reason, what did the errors that came up say?

But anyways, good luck on chapter 4 :)

RevoluTion

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 04:56:32 pm »

1st Bug
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:45:16 pm by RevoluTion »

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

1st Bug

Ah, that happens when you trigger the boss, then go into the menu. Sorry about that, ill fix in the next version

RevoluTion

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 05:26:08 pm »

1st Bug

Ah, that happens when you trigger the boss, then go into the menu. Sorry about that, ill fix in the next version
Okay.
EDIT:
What i need to do here?

EDIT2: Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxiOP2j7Cs
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:17:39 pm by RevoluTion »

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 05:43:46 pm »

Edit your last post , don't double post.

Squishy69

• Amicitia est magicae
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 06:01:52 pm »

What i need to do here?

Depends on what you want to do.  It pays to try every course of action, even if it might seem stupid.  Also Geezer, when I loaded up my save before the Chapter 4 midboss the boss didn't activate; I just waltzed through to the end of the beta.  Couldn't get the boss to activate despite restarts.  A little disappointing but the boss was kind of annoying so it wasn't a total loss :P

Party Hard

chrisjd10

• www.youtube.com/chrisjd10
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 11:20:44 am »

How many chapters is this going to have?

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 01:12:04 pm »

How many chapters is this going to have?
10 I think. Well when you try to select the challenges it only goes to chapter 10.

Float

• Lightning isn't floating
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2011, 11:33:30 pm »

Looks interesting. Maybe I must give it a try.

Alastair1337

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2011, 08:18:58 pm »

On chapter one, i think its the third room after pac man, you can screw yourself over. At the part where you trigger the spike to kill the ceiling, if you go back to the fall back down and save again, you cant progress because the ceiling will be repaired. Hopefully chapter 2 is close to there cause i skipped ahead, not wanting to do everything again. But now i dont have my 5 secrets =(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60