I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 472080 times)

solidsnakeplisken

• !
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (3/27/2011)
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2011, 08:57:46 pm »

stop reading this and get back to work geezer
no one ever expects the box

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2011, 07:08:08 am »

Chapter 3 boss - WHAT A HORRIFIC, HORRIFIC BOSS. It took me literally TWO DAYS to beat it, but it's done now. The main boss is really not hard, but its dark counterpart... Hoo boy! It feels so good to have done it... and its difficulty fits the character perfectly! What an accomplishment!

The only bosses that have made me tear my hair out like that in these games are The Guy, and Sonic, Solgryn and Megaman (the first time, now it's easy; it was mainly learning patterns) in Boshy!

SpikesApplesDeath: Exor took me a while, but again, it's just pattern memorisation really. Most of the attacks aren't that hard to avoid once you know them (with the exception of horrid Lightning Level 3), but this game's bosses certainly make you think more than some IWBT games' bosses do - many are just brute force, dodge simple patterns repeatedly and keep firing until they're dead.

EDIT: Am I at the end of the beta? I've just defeated the next boss, in Chapter 4, and going right takes me out of bounds.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:45:18 am by avengah »

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2011, 05:44:44 pm »

Chapter 3 boss - WHAT A HORRIFIC, HORRIFIC BOSS. It took me literally TWO DAYS to beat it, but it's done now. The main boss is really not hard, but its dark counterpart... Hoo boy! It feels so good to have done it... and its difficulty fits the character perfectly! What an accomplishment!

The only bosses that have made me tear my hair out like that in these games are The Guy, and Sonic, Solgryn and Megaman (the first time, now it's easy; it was mainly learning patterns) in Boshy!

SpikesApplesDeath: Exor took me a while, but again, it's just pattern memorisation really. Most of the attacks aren't that hard to avoid once you know them (with the exception of horrid Lightning Level 3), but this game's bosses certainly make you think more than some IWBT games' bosses do - many are just brute force, dodge simple patterns repeatedly and keep firing until they're dead.

EDIT: Am I at the end of the beta? I've just defeated the next boss, in Chapter 4, and going right takes me out of bounds.

Yes, you are at the end. Congrats on beating Boshy, toughy boss. I am currently about to work on the Chapter 4 boss, so I will release the rest of Chapter 4 along with the boss in 2-3 days, or as long as it takes me to finish this

RevoluTion

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2011, 09:07:03 pm »

Yes, you are at the end. Congrats on beating Boshy, toughy boss. I am currently about to work on the Chapter 4 boss, so I will release the rest of Chapter 4 along with the boss in 2-3 days, or as long as it takes me to finish this
You need to fix hers glitches at Challenge
*You dont get the prize if you get all blue coins
*I loved the 1st boss remake / Stage
*I loved your game

Maybe i can give you some suggest for hats / heads.
Edit:
Fix the spawn point in challenge in world 1: 2nd minispawnbug.
Edit2:
IMPOSHABLE

Edit3: Isn't Impossable
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:13:39 am by RevoluTion »

LudorExperiens

• I didn't get raped in IWBTB
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2011, 02:00:22 pm »

That game is too hard for me and I play IWBTB on rape-mode!!!

I mean not only the bosses are evil but also some areas are nearly impossible if you aren't lucky.

I complained enough.:) Here are some good aspects:
+clever puzzles
+creative bosses
+a creative plot (I haven't seen any fangame with such an anti-destructive plot)
+a level editor easy to handle with
+interesting bonus for getting secrets

Because of those reasons go on creating your game. I'll never play it but I'll watch LPs of it.
After 2 years the next version is out: http://iwbtg.kayin.moe/forums/index.php?topic=10827.0

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2011, 07:36:24 pm »

That game is too hard for me and I play IWBTB on rape-mode!!!

I mean not only the bosses are evil but also some areas are nearly impossible if you aren't lucky.

I complained enough.:) Here are some good aspects:
+clever puzzles
+creative bosses
+a creative plot (I haven't seen any fangame with such an anti-destructive plot)
+a level editor easy to handle with
+interesting bonus for getting secrets

Because of those reasons go on creating your game. I'll never play it but I'll watch LPs of it.

thanks, but too hard? :( i cant even beat boshy on normal now Lul

You need to fix hers glitches at Challenge
*You dont get the prize if you get all blue coins
*I loved the 1st boss remake / Stage
*I loved your game

Maybe i can give you some suggest for hats / heads.
Edit:
Fix the spawn point in challenge in world 1: 2nd minispawnbug.
Edit2:
IMPOSHABLE

Edit3: Isn't Impossable

yea ill fix those things, and ill add a list of the songs. sorry for not replying to that. thanks though

zeapawak

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2011, 08:16:13 pm »

when i'm in the level editor and i'm trying to put a spike(left right or down) it puts the sword boss and when i'm trying to play the level spike aren't there

editor screen http://img197.imageshack.us/f/fsdjs.jpg/

map playing screen http://img709.imageshack.us/f/sdgjd.jpg/

I already redownloaded and it does the same thing

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2011, 01:57:51 am »

when i'm in the level editor and i'm trying to put a spike(left right or down) it puts the sword boss and when i'm trying to play the level spike aren't there

editor screen http://img197.imageshack.us/f/fsdjs.jpg/

map playing screen http://img709.imageshack.us/f/sdgjd.jpg/

I already redownloaded and it does the same thing

yea im sorry this happened when i redid the engine a little, ill fix next version for sure, just hold off a little on those spikes. sorry about that

SpikesApplesDeath

• Does anybody here have any sanity left?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2011, 08:43:54 pm »

In chapter 2, the piranha plant boss. Once I beat the first phase, am I supposed to be floating? And then once I beat him then, was I supposed to ride one of the platforms? But right now, what's happening is the platforms aren't picking me up and I'm just floating near the bottom
I had to beat IWBTG in a padded room while wearing a straight jacket.

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2011, 02:20:17 am »

Yeah, I mentioned that before. It's a glitch, it sometimes happens if you don't jump when you're supposed to, then you get stuck.

SirRouven

• I like Touhou.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2011, 01:35:51 pm »

So, I finished the version 0.48 today and I have to say: This is the best fangame in the fangame history.
The level editor, the intro, the levels and the bosses, they are all brilliant. In my opinion its better than every fangame and the original IWBTG.
This game is more than worth to play.

RevoluTion

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2011, 09:58:35 pm »

So, I finished the version 0.48 today and I have to say: This is the best fangame in the fangame history.
The level editor, the intro, the levels and the bosses, they are all brilliant. In my opinion its better than every fangame and the original IWBTG.
This game is more than worth to play.
I Say that too.

JFRN

• Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2011, 10:13:33 pm »

Which program you used to do the intro?, and what program you use to make sprites? or use the image editor for game maker. Please answer  :)
Hi!

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2011, 10:54:36 pm »

Which program you used to do the intro?, and what program you use to make sprites? or use the image editor for game maker. Please answer  :)

i made everything in gamemaker

RevoluTion

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2011, 06:19:12 pm »

i made everything in gamemaker
Incoming Next Update?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 60