I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 472249 times)

SirRouven

• I like Touhou.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/9/2011)
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2011, 08:24:54 am »

this sounds really good geezer.
one question: will the online mode have the same worlds like the normal game or will you create a totally new world for it?
it would be awesome if you would create new bosses for it

Kirby Mario

• Em... (say something intelligent) I like Waffles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2011, 10:59:56 am »

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ;D

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2011, 01:49:14 pm »

this sounds really good geezer.
one question: will the online mode have the same worlds like the normal game or will you create a totally new world for it?
it would be awesome if you would create new bosses for it

A new world is what im leaning to, where you have to all work together to complete the levels, and probably bosses too.

Tim

• Rainbow Dash
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 02, 2011, 10:46:45 pm »

I really like the intro. Keep working on this.
\

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2011, 03:06:28 am »

Finally got to playing this, and I skipped right to fast mode because it seems much more interesting than the old doing 20 screens in a row without saving thing. I really enjoy it so far. In particular I like the standing on spikes puzzles.

Pac Man was just bullet hell and memorization, not really a fan of all that. And Exor was all luck, the flame attacks were by far the easiest (lv. 2 Gunk ball was actually pretty easy as well). I got really angry when I kept getting lv. 3 Lightning (I was actually starting to get good at it, but it lasts so long), but in the end it only took a couple hours. I don't see why everyone keeps conplaining about how hard he is.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

[redacted]

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2011, 08:10:24 am »

If you watched other people stream play this you would understand...But yes. I have played dis game. It is very good. Better than most fangames out there. I just hate Exor. He's to fricken hard for me. I almost jiized my pants when beating him.

SirRouven

• I like Touhou.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2011, 08:35:45 am »

the most fangames just throw spikes after you and you have to know what will come here you have to can
and it´s not even hard it´s just practicing
if you killed a boss one time you can beat him at a second try with a little amount of deaths
if you beat the game once and you play it again from the beginning on you will see that you will be much faster than the first playthrough
i would not say i wanna kill the guy is hard, i would say its challenging and thats something the most fangames aren´t

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2011, 05:32:33 pm »

Redid pacman and redoing exors attacks for the next update, as well as making the ch2/3/4 boss's easier.

I finished the online part of the game for now. You create an account and it saves your kill/death stats on it, and it shows what the global deaths are for everyone. I also added an arena where people can fight each other.

I still have to work on the bosses a little, add a transition from chapter 4 to 5, add a couple things to online, and tweak the editor some. Sorry for the wait guys. Give me a couple more days.

You can also carry torches around with the SHIFT key, and it saves whatever item you have picked up. You will need it for the sewer area now (Too dark).

Heres some pics

sdz

• Getting owned by cherries and spikes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2011, 05:35:41 pm »

Redid pacman and redoing exors attacks for the next update, as well as making the ch2/3/4 boss's easier.

I finished the online part of the game for now. You create an account and it saves your kill/death stats on it, and it shows what the global deaths are for everyone. I also added an arena where people can fight each other.

I still have to work on the bosses a little, add a transition from chapter 4 to 5, add a couple things to online, and tweak the editor some. Sorry for the wait guys. Give me a couple more days.

You can also carry torches around with the SHIFT key, and it saves whatever item you have picked up. You will need it for the sewer area now (Too dark).

Heres some pics

Wow! It looks fantastic!  :o

[redacted]

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2011, 05:47:41 pm »

Heres some pics

Wow! It looks fantastic!  :o

Are you going to change the thing that says v.049?

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »

Pac Man was just bullet hell and memorization, not really a fan of all that. And Exor was all luck, the flame attacks were by far the easiest (lv. 2 Gunk ball was actually pretty easy as well). I got really angry when I kept getting lv. 3 Lightning (I was actually starting to get good at it, but it lasts so long), but in the end it only took a couple hours. I don't see why everyone keeps conplaining about how hard he is.

A Couple hours are A LOT of time for only a boss. I've spended a couple hours with Sonic from I Wanna Be The Boshy.

> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

Kinata

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2011, 08:56:48 pm »

Don't make bosses easier, it makes me feel kinda guilty playing the newest version :/

I'd rather you make bosses harder but less frustrating. For example, luck based attacks at the end of a battle are really frustrating.

A Couple hours are A LOT of time for only a boss. I've spended a couple hours with Sonic from I Wanna Be The Boshy.

Maybe in a regular game, but as you play a lot of these IWBT games you get used spending hours and hours on hard bosses. It generally takes me like 5 hours to start feeling frustrated.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2011, 02:01:53 pm »

Maybe in a regular game, but as you play a lot of these IWBT games you get used spending hours and hours on hard bosses. It generally takes me like 5 hours to start feeling frustrated.

Agreed. Forget what I sayed. I've just remembered those 12 hours with Solgryn :'(
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

Kinata

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2011, 03:50:27 pm »

I'm now at Piranha (or whatever) Plant and once again pretty bullet hellish. Also didn't like the 30 second bullet bill thing. It was just precision jumping onto tiny fast moving platforms. But I did enjoy all the various bullet bill puzzles, and getting the coin in the first blue coin room was also an interesting challenge.

Agreed. Forget what I sayed. I've just remembered those 12 hours with Solgryn :'(

Damn you he took me 40 hours. T.T You can see why Exor was cake for me.
Disclaimer:

Read at your own risk.

[redacted]

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2011, 04:20:11 pm »

I never did beat I Wanna Be The Boshy. Solgryn was just too much for me...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 60