I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 483795 times)

Sora1ash

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #420 on: April 19, 2012, 04:29:19 pm »

Can't wait until the next update. I wonder what Chapter 6 is going to be? Anyway, map is great, works fine. I do like the new challenges and other stuff you added. Can't wait to see if you add anything else to the shop and stuff. Keep up the work Geezer.

Sray is pretty hard, but fun boss. Takes a few tries to beat her. Just gotta time it.

Jason Alan

• Breffmints
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 19, 2012, 09:10:43 pm »

I know what coin you're talking about and the solution is so simple that you're going to end up hating yourself for thinking and trying so hard, I know I did. x.x If you want, you can just check this out...

Use the Blue Bullet & backtrack.

Aahaha, oh my God. See, I was nervous about moving on that I didn't even check, or else that would've been the first thing I did. I just didn't want to have to backtrack through the entire chapter again after giving up so I hadn't touched it for a few days. Thanks for that. I'll be sure to keep that sort of thing in mind.

Miniwa

• あっちこっち
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 20, 2012, 08:50:19 am »

I Found a bug,

plant boss, in second level, it's invisible.
1. I lost my skype ID
2. Korea high schools are suck.
It ends at 22 o'clock. Xp

Teh Mushroomy Man

• I like pie and waffles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 20, 2012, 01:24:59 pm »

I Found a bug,

plant boss, in second level, it's invisible.
This I have experienced myself in the past. Though it only happened once to me, this may happen often.

And will the level editor be updated soon? Im looking forward to custom music  ;D.
My Favourtite Fangames:
I Wanna Be The Boshy
I Wanna Kill The Guy
Pickory

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #424 on: April 23, 2012, 02:00:42 pm »

After beating DJ Sray (finally :|) I have one thing I would like to see in future updates.

If she gives you a simple pattern like "Up Up Up" for example, you can just mash the 'up' button without any kind of order. Maybe you can change it so that if you move when there's no order given, you die. I don't know if making her harder is a good idea, I'll be my own enemy with asking you to do so, but I don't know, I'd like the fight better that way.  ;D
Oh, and if you beat her the music abruptly stops playing. Doesn't sound too good.

Awesome game by the way, it's definitely jumping around somewhere in my top three. And it's not even finished yet.

Ario147

• You wanna be me? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 23, 2012, 04:18:13 pm »

Guys... And Kids... I BEAT IT!!! Finally ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Bs7Ka9rI4&feature=youtu.be

:spikes: :fruit: :kid: :fruit: :spikes:

UpLeftDownRightUpLeftDownRightUpRightDownLeftUpRightDownLeft...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:52:14 pm by Kitsu »
What i beat:
I wanna be the Guy.
I wanna be the Fangame.
I wanna be the Boshy.
I wanna be the Retro.
I wanna be the Guy:Gaiden.
I wanna be the Galaxy.
I wanna be the World.
I wanna be the Sublime. (8===>)
I wanna be Easy.
I wanna kill the guy. (v0.52)
I wanna be the Shrine Maiden.
I wanna be the King.
I wanna be the Computer.
I wanna be the Greeeen.
I wanna be the Diverse.
I wanna be the Revolution.

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 23, 2012, 04:59:54 pm »

So.. wait... you recorded yourself fighting the boss after already beating it once before? Because you'd have to if you already had the robot head.

Ario147

• You wanna be me? ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 23, 2012, 05:01:39 pm »

So.. wait... you recorded yourself fighting the boss after already beating it once before? Because you'd have to if you already had the robot head.

I beat boss one time 4hours ago, and try to do it again to record it. ;) I do it 2times for now.
What i beat:
I wanna be the Guy.
I wanna be the Fangame.
I wanna be the Boshy.
I wanna be the Retro.
I wanna be the Guy:Gaiden.
I wanna be the Galaxy.
I wanna be the World.
I wanna be the Sublime. (8===>)
I wanna be Easy.
I wanna kill the guy. (v0.52)
I wanna be the Shrine Maiden.
I wanna be the King.
I wanna be the Computer.
I wanna be the Greeeen.
I wanna be the Diverse.
I wanna be the Revolution.

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 23, 2012, 09:43:08 pm »

Lol, actually, I went back to fight Sray again and even though it's been a week or so since I beat it, I beat it this time on my first try. Talk about getting something ingrained permanently into your memory.

Anyways, I just remembered that I keep forgetting to mention this glitch that I encountered that basically breaks this one room (or so I believe).

I don't think this is how you're meant to do this room, but I found that I can squeeze past the one spike as shown in the image and do a double jump to land in the one alcove. Considering the barrels on the ceiling and the flip things, I don't think that's how you're meant to do it, but this is my third time through the sewers and I've done this every time. You can still leave the room after you've done it, and it's insanely easy to do so once you do so (since you just have to jump a few spikes, basically).

colafan2

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 25, 2012, 01:56:36 am »

Ive desided to try this and theres a few thing i like and dislike for v.052
Like: Bosses, the game itself, level design
Dislike: Having to restart progress if you go to a diffrent chapter (I was a bit careless) and having to do eveything over AGAIN, the giant chomper plant desroying the platform right after you finish the first part of him, and thats it...

Teh Mushroomy Man

• I like pie and waffles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 25, 2012, 12:31:29 pm »

Anyways, I just remembered that I keep forgetting to mention this glitch that I encountered that basically breaks this one room (or so I believe).

I don't think this is how you're meant to do this room, but I found that I can squeeze past the one spike as shown in the image and do a double jump to land in the one alcove. Considering the barrels on the ceiling and the flip things, I don't think that's how you're meant to do it, but this is my third time through the sewers and I've done this every time. You can still leave the room after you've done it, and it's insanely easy to do so once you do so (since you just have to jump a few spikes, basically).

Ive mentioned this before.

My Favourtite Fangames:
I Wanna Be The Boshy
I Wanna Kill The Guy
Pickory

Lexplays

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 25, 2012, 07:38:50 pm »

Hi there,

first off: In my opinion I Wanna Kill The Guy is the best IWBTG-game out there. Thank you for all the effort you put in the game - it's really great!

I'd like to report a few bugs and an easier way to get past a certain part in the game (which I think isn't supposed to be passed like that).

1. Sometimes the piranha plant boss stays invisible in the second phase (has been mentioned by another user already, but I got it recorded when it happened twice in a row, so maybe this helps in figuring out when this problem occurs).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6tjr7IIYM

2. Minor problem: On the mapscreen the kid has to be controlled with the arrow keys, regardless of the controls the player set for moving left and right.

3. If the player is on the mapscreen and starts a trial, the mapmusic will play together with the standard trial music.

4. In act 3, in the screen in which the three buildings with the blocks are located, the player has to move all the way to the left in order to see all parts of the config menu (I'm not sure if this problem also occurs in other big rooms).

5. If the player dies at Curly, the letters that spell "Game Over" and the pro tip are too big.

6. In act 3 there's a section with a bullet bill on the bottom of the room. However, it's not necessary to use it to get through as seen in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9eOPa-KSDU

Once again, thanks for this game - I'm looking forward to playing the new versions.

Greetings
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 07:51:41 pm by Lexplays »

dsfs

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »

Help me :S

Where is the red key?

Lexplays

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 26, 2012, 02:44:56 pm »

Help me :S

Where is the red key?

There is no red key in the current version of this game. If you got the first two keys in this world, you beat the game for now.

Sora1ash

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 26, 2012, 05:22:44 pm »

Dsfs: As of version 0.52, there is no red key if I am correct. Just gotta wait until a new version is out with the rest of Chapter 5 and 6.

Lexplays: The screens with the buildings do that because of the way the screen is, it is not a normal size screen like the rest of it is, so the config scrolls. I'm not sure if Geezer will fix that or not.

Also, for the plant boss in Chapter 2. I do get a glitch once in a while where if you beat the first phase (in the pipe) that sometimes the boss would ram into the platform to early ( before part 2 starts). Not really sure how I got it off, but it happened a few times since i've played that boss. May wanna look into it one time Geezer. Kinda annoying to get killed in the pipe because the boss rams you and you either fall and die or get hit by him( in the pipe still).
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 60