I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 482500 times)

Sora1ash

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #450 on: May 27, 2012, 12:10:37 pm »

@ Alexthe9995guy: The plant boss is already easy. It does not need to be nerfed like the other bosses. Geezer is working on Chapters 5 and 6. The online was taken off for a reason, i'm sure it will be back sometime. The online needs a login screen so that you know who's who. I think Geezer has ideas for what he wants to do, just gotta wait until he does them. Being patience is the key.

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 27, 2012, 06:30:50 pm »

Please thenewgeezer fur the next version i wanna to add: :kid:
1)more goodies (maybe in the shop if you want)
2)finish chapter 5 with the boss and make the start in chapter 6. :D
3)Make minigames if want. ;D
4)Put online back with no login screen.
5)Make a little bit easier the plant boss in his second form
6)Make the map more cool (put more details)

Thats it for now i hope, i hope you reeded this reply.

Thank you.

from Alex the --->  :kid:

So, why instead of want something more easy, you just practice it? The piranha plant isnt even hard...
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

Lexplays

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 28, 2012, 08:35:31 am »

You really want the plant boss to be easier? Maybe it is just me but I think that boss is easy enough.

I agree. The game is supposed to be challenging and the bosses have been nerfed enough. Plus the plant boss doesn't have many HP, so you really don't have to survive long in the second phase.

I'm actually hoping for a difficulty setting in the final version, that doesn't affect the amount of savepoints (like in almost all IWBTG-fangames) but the actual difficulty of the rooms and/or bosses. Naturally that would be a lot of work, so I'll just wait and see what Geezer has planned.

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 28, 2012, 10:23:53 am »

@ Alexthe9995guy: The plant boss is already easy. It does not need to be nerfed like the other bosses. Geezer is working on Chapters 5 and 6. The online was taken off for a reason, i'm sure it will be back sometime. The online needs a login screen so that you know who's who. I think Geezer has ideas for what he wants to do, just gotta wait until he does them. Being patience is the key.

I agree, the plant boss seems hard until you realize how little health the second form has. Seriously, if you can survive the second form for about a minute or so, that should be enough to kill him.

Also, I like the game as it is without difficulty settings, but if you want to make some easier difficulties, by all means go ahead.  9_9
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:27:23 am by Marche100 »

Sora1ash

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2012, 04:56:46 pm »

I agree, the plant boss seems hard until you realize how little health the second form has. Seriously, if you can survive the second form for about a minute or so, that should be enough to kill him.

Also, I like the game as it is without difficulty settings, but if you want to make some easier difficulties, by all means go ahead.  9_9

Yeah, the game is fine without a difficulty setting. Seems like a waste to add it in Imo. The plant boss is hard at first yes, but as long as you find out the pattern. It becomes much easier. Just practice it, if the plant boss is hard to you. Can't wait to hear what you think for the boss in the end of Chapter 3. lol

'Sup, Hero?

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 29, 2012, 07:13:15 pm »

Yeah, the game is fine without a difficulty setting. Seems like a waste to add it in Imo. The plant boss is hard at first yes, but as long as you find out the pattern. It becomes much easier. Just practice it, if the plant boss is hard to you. Can't wait to hear what you think for the boss in the end of Chapter 3. lol

Oh... that boss...

Lexplays

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50:16 pm »

Yeah, the game is fine without a difficulty setting. Seems like a waste to add it in Imo.

I know you weren't referring to me specifically, but I forgot to mention something, so just for the sake of completeness: I actually meant implementing difficulty settings to make the game harder.
Like make the current version the easy setting and introduce normal and hard.

Imho it would be a nice addition for all players who like great challenges, but of course it's a matter of opinion.

Teh Mushroomy Man

• I like pie and waffles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 05, 2012, 01:16:13 pm »

Just suggestions Geezer but,

Change the powerup head to something like a maxim tomato, because theres already a shroom head.
Add a Blooper in misc
Add a delicous fruit head.
Add in misc, a classic graphic mode, where the kid has his graphics from IWBTG
Add harder difficulties (for people who want easier difficulties, the game is as easy as it is)

Keep in mind that these are suggestions, not demands.
My Favourtite Fangames:
I Wanna Be The Boshy
I Wanna Kill The Guy
Pickory

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 05, 2012, 02:45:19 pm »

Add harder difficulties (for people who want easier difficulties, the game is as easy as it is)

I don't think it needs easier difficulties, but way to undermine my victory over Boshy and Geezer. :(

Actually, Boshy was easy enough, but Geezer was a challenge.

Teh Mushroomy Man

• I like pie and waffles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 06, 2012, 04:43:06 am »

I don't think it needs easier difficulties, but way to undermine my victory over Boshy and Geezer. :(

Actually, Boshy was easy enough, but Geezer was a challenge.
What i was saying was that the game is easy enough, so we shouldnt have easier difficulties, but harder ones instead, and make the current mode medium, as in IWBTG medium is the easiest difficulty.
My Favourtite Fangames:
I Wanna Be The Boshy
I Wanna Kill The Guy
Pickory

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 06, 2012, 05:25:16 am »

Thanks for the comments guys, i hope geezer will release the next update soon.
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

TMCreeper

• yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:32 am »

This game is Awesome!
Puzzle is add diffcult for this game.
but I really want play Finished Chapter5 version.
I Will check out  :)

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2012, 05:10:07 pm »

I need some help. I just beat the sword in chapter 1 and it wont let me go to the next chapter i pressed ever button but nothing works (If i press shoot i have to kill the sword again.)

Any help?  ???

Sora1ash

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 27, 2012, 09:54:11 pm »

I need some help. I just beat the sword in chapter 1 and it wont let me go to the next chapter i pressed ever button but nothing works (If i press shoot i have to kill the sword again.)

Any help?  ???

Did you beat all 3 phases and let it do something without pressing R (or whatever you set your controls to.) Try to make sure when you beat the third phase that you did not die or press R. Does it show any screen or something after you beat it? Or does it just show the boss beaten with nothing else going on.

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2012, 10:21:03 am »

Hurry up and finish this game, so I can LP it. :v
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 60