I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 482702 times)

Sora1ash

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2012, 10:04:18 pm »

Hurry up and finish this game, so I can LP it. :v

Lol, gonna be a while before this is finished. I think he might be working on chapter 6 now? Not 100% sure. Just gotta wait until Geezer stops being lazy.

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2012, 11:45:46 pm »

Well I took a little extended break again, sorry everyone. I'll be starting up again real soon, but I won't be posting another update until I get A LOT more content in.

If I really start working on the game again, and I get a good pace going for awhile, I should be able to finish the whole game by the end of the year. I know that seems like a long long time, but I really don't see myself finishing the whole game in a couple months. I have ideas planned until Chapter 10-11, and I don't want them to look rushed.

BUT! Expect the next update in around 2 months-ish, with Chapter 5, 6, and 7?

Not trying to drag this unfinished game thread that much longer, so bare with me.

In the meantime, enjoy this IWKTG tattoo Kris_in_Texas got (Twitch.tv user)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 11:47:25 pm by Thenewgeezer »

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 29, 2012, 11:50:54 am »

I need some help. I just beat the sword in chapter 1 and it wont let me go to the next chapter i pressed ever button but nothing works (If i press shoot i have to kill the sword again.)

Any help?  ???

Did you beat all 3 phases and let it do something without pressing R (or whatever you set your controls to.) Try to make sure when you beat the third phase that you did not die or press R. Does it show any screen or something after you beat it? Or does it just show the boss beaten with nothing else going on.

I kill the boss, get sucked in and launched. it goes to the chapter select screen but i cant move on the screen there is a arrow but i cant do anything.

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 29, 2012, 11:56:23 am »

pressing right arrow key doesn't work?

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 29, 2012, 12:10:59 pm »

pressing right arrow key doesn't work?

Oh. I had to re-bind my keys to the arrow keys to do it. Could you fix that?

Sephalos

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2012, 12:33:45 am »

If I really start working on the game again, and I get a good pace going for awhile, I should be able to finish the whole game by the end of the year. I know that seems like a long long time, but I really don't see myself finishing the whole game in a couple months. I have ideas planned until Chapter 10-11, and I don't want them to look rushed.

Definitely looking forward to that! No need to rush, I'm just crossing my fingers so this won't become another great game that never gets finished.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2012, 06:59:08 am »

The spider in chapter 3 made me shit myself ;_;

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2012, 12:38:19 pm »

Not trying to drag this unfinished game thread that much longer, so bare with me.

No one's brought it up yet, so I guess I will.

Will that also include the that one boss in Chapter 2 that's unfinished? The first council member guy, if I remember correctly.

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2012, 05:50:51 pm »

Will that also include the that one boss in Chapter 2 that's unfinished?

yes

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 07, 2012, 07:32:10 am »

please make the the piranha boss easier at the second form this boss is so fucking hard for me that its even harder than the exor sword and please add some minigames with goodies and some more goodies. Oh and something else make the map look better even if its awesome thanks ... 2 MONTHS!!!!!  :o
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 07, 2012, 01:29:12 pm »

please make the the piranha boss easier at the second form this boss is so fucking hard for me that its even harder than the exor sword and please add some minigames with goodies and some more goodies. Oh and something else make the map look better even if its awesome thanks ... 2 MONTHS!!!!!  :o

Well someone's going to have fun with boshy.

I reccomend not focusing on the bubbles. focus on dodging the fires and shoot randomly.

Lexplays

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 07, 2012, 05:37:31 pm »

The bosses have been nerfed enough. The piranha plant boss has very few HP in the second phase, so you don't have to survive long.

Besides, there are way harder boss battles coming up, so the practice you get in this one won't hurt in the long run.

Sora1ash

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:52 pm »

The Plant boss is really easy compared to the next set of bosses you're going to fight. So if you can't beat him then you might have even more trouble later on with the other bosses. Also, there are minigames called challenges. There are enough goodies in the game too. You just need to unlock them as you play the game and get coins and stuff.

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 09, 2012, 01:05:39 pm »

thanks guys for the comments they really helped me. I wonder who is the boss in world 5?
leave in the comments guys!
oh and by the way i know there challenges, the mini games are a little difrend
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

Marche100

• Guy #51269
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2012, 09:24:16 pm »

Have fun with DJ Sray.

That's enough minigame for one game.  :P
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 60