I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 482641 times)

TheWaaaG756

• WEEEEE
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #630 on: October 13, 2012, 08:13:06 pm »

:kid: still waiting for the new beta D:  :kid:

Lucianor100

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 14, 2012, 11:35:35 pm »

Thenewgeezer, Geezer will be in some other chapter for a rematch, this time fighting seriously?  :kid:

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2012, 01:22:53 pm »

I've found a minor glitch. If you let the intro run behind another window, it goes out of sync; the video plays faster when it's not visible, it seems. Has anyone managed to complete Chapter 3's Follow The Mouse?

EDIT: And a major glitch. If you attempt a trial, then change your mind and go back to the level you were in using Escape and Map, it thinks it's still in Trial mode. Pressing R will make you go back to the trial you attempted unless you hit a Save block, and if you leave the screen you die. You have to actually complete the trial or die and press Give Up to make it so you can actually leave the screen.

Are all the coins, Rupees and chests collectible? I'm missing some in Chapter 2 and 3, and I just want to make sure I can actually get them if I go back.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:36:16 pm by avengah »

Thenewgeezer

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2012, 02:19:29 pm »

I've found a minor glitch. If you let the intro run behind another window, it goes out of sync; the video plays faster when it's not visible, it seems. Has anyone managed to complete Chapter 3's Follow The Mouse?

EDIT: And a major glitch. If you attempt a trial, then change your mind and go back to the level you were in using Escape and Map, it thinks it's still in Trial mode. Pressing R will make you go back to the trial you attempted unless you hit a Save block, and if you leave the screen you die. You have to actually complete the trial or die and press Give Up to make it so you can actually leave the screen.

Are all the coins, Rupees and chests collectible? I'm missing some in Chapter 2 and 3, and I just want to make sure I can actually get them if I go back.

Yea the Chapter 3 trial is glitched, need to fix that.

And nice find with the trials, I wouldn't have even thought of that! My coding is really sloppy as of now, I have to spruce it up a lot.

Thanks for the glitch reports  ;D

Thenewgeezer, Geezer will be in some other chapter for a rematch, this time fighting seriously?  :kid:

No, I do not have it planned so you fight Geezer again in the game.

:kid: still waiting for the new beta D:  :kid:
I'm really sorry, I haven't just been in the mood to work on it lately.
I really just can't set dates anymore in here, my irresponsibility takes over and I slack off. I want to say soon, I really do.

Geezer, can u make DJ Sray challenge/challenges? Other songs for bonus items. I think it will be awesome!

BTW- she looks fat when UP/DOWN. xD

I might add another DDR based boss later in the game, actually I probably will, but don't expect it until 5000 years.
And I might add a trial for Chapter 3 on DJ Sray, maybe with opposite keys instead, or maybe sped up? Not sure yet

In new version, red square things flickering on my screen.

I haven't had this encounter yet, and I'm not too sure what you're talking about :P screenshot maybe? or explain it a little more

There is a bug in the setup menu, the signs are mixed text.
Picture ...

Besides the program fails TRIAL.

Yes I know, I was just too lazy to fix it

------------

I'm actually working on a side project now, because I haven't been in the right frame of mind lately for IWKTG

I'll probably post a demo or something in a couple days on the forums. Nothing IWBTG related
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 02:21:42 pm by Thenewgeezer »

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 15, 2012, 02:32:25 pm »

OK, so I've been through Ch2 again and found some more stuff, but I'm still missing two coins (I've got 3/5). Are they definitely collectible? And in Ch3 I'm missing three Rupees. Gonna go through it again now just to check; the Ch2 Rupees were very crafty!

EDIT: The SRay fight goes out of time sometimes for me, just like the intro if it's in the background. Obviously the timings need fixing... it ran too fast for me just now. The intro also ran too fast when not in the background. It worked fine before on this computer with this version, so I'm not sure what's changed...

EDIT 2: I've found the three Rupees in Ch3, so it's just two one coins in Ch2 I'm missing now. Is it possible to get all of them? No hints yet, please, if they are there, but I just want to make sure they are in fact there before I go looking again. Thanks!

EDIT 3: Found. That's ridiculously well hidden! Hah! Crafty. I like it!

Final edit: My statistics screen is messed up. Am I right in saying I'm at the end? I'm in the VVVVVV area with two keys and can't seem to go anywhere.

Anyway, I've bought everything from the shop except the cube, and done all the challenges except that impossible one. My stats screen says:

11 out of 14 Challenges Beaten - it should be 13.
12 out of 12 Goodies Unlocked
22 out of 22 Coins Found.
12 out of 11 Chests Found. 12/11???
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:46:51 pm by avengah »

TheDoc94

• Dark Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 18, 2012, 07:37:20 pm »

Well, this happened to me in Chapter 2, when I go to the pump and go to the main menu ESC I spend it.

PS: I was laughing like seeing that death, xd
I am the darkness in dog form.

Smiles

• LOLUDIED
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 19, 2012, 03:22:36 pm »

Hi Geezer

I was wondering Where you got the song that in my IWKTG file is known only as Kindly - WinSnap 2.1.2crk

If you Could say Where you got it, that would be very helpful.
I'm The Boshy
And the Guy
And Nearly the Fangame.

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 19, 2012, 08:11:00 pm »

Is that a pixellated Stephen Fry head?

Stinkycheeseone890

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 19, 2012, 08:40:12 pm »

Is that a pixellated Stephen Fry head?
Nope, it's Dans Gaming from twitch.tv. Emote is DansGame.
ಠ________ಠ

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 27, 2012, 05:30:42 am »

What happened to this forum? No one is speaking right now like it use to be.  :-\
For newgeezer:
1) What are you working in the game right now? (can you please show some screenshots)
2) Can you make some coins harder to find its to easy to collect.  9_9
3) Please make a health bar for bosses please, it would be helpful and awesome!  ;D
4) Nice working on the map but still it needs more working.

Thanks  :kid:
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 27, 2012, 08:23:57 am »

Oh and pleaaaaaaaaaseeee MAKE A SKIP BUTTON!!!! (at the boo and dj)
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 03, 2012, 05:20:17 am »

3) Please make a health bar for bosses please, it would be helpful and awesome!  ;D

Health bars wont work that well. the bosses work in phases so they would keep getting and removing health bars. the only boss which needs that is Sray to show how long is left.

JonathanV

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 04, 2012, 06:39:03 am »

Found a couple bug in Piranha Plant boss:
- When you stand on the very right side of the platform when entering the pipe. You'll die instantly. (I don't think this is a bug or not)
- Sometimes in phase 2, the piranha itself disappear. Only red, green, blue fire and ball that attacks me.
- While I'm still in the pipe. After 30 HP drained, the piranha doesn't go up. It just go down and make the platform disappear and I'm fall down.

That bug happens to me. IDK WHY?

Suggestion:
- In later version, make a boss (Viridian) for Chapter 5 after you get all 3 keys.
Die in IWBTG = INSTANT GAME OVER
LOL

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 04, 2012, 08:52:55 am »

- While I'm still in the pipe. After 30 HP drained, the piranha doesn't go up. It just go down and make the platform disappear and I'm fall down.

That happened to me. i laughed for ages just to see the boss go. NO. and just body slam you.

JonathanV

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 08, 2012, 10:05:54 am »

I'm stuck at this :(
Cannot find a way to get red key. Is this the end?
Die in IWBTG = INSTANT GAME OVER
LOL
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 60