I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 472032 times)

JonathanV

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #660 on: November 11, 2012, 12:01:09 am »

Yes, I added the text using Paint.
Die in IWBTG = INSTANT GAME OVER
LOL

Smiles

• LOLUDIED
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 13, 2012, 04:55:38 pm »

I love how no-one responded to my question :|

It was about the oridginal Version of the song called 'Castle3' that plays in Chapter 3 before the Boss.

Does anyoen know the oridginal Version of that?
I'm The Boshy
And the Guy
And Nearly the Fangame.

markitosolid

• Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 13, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »

Hi I have a question the boss of chapter 2 will be in the next version?
and be ready in the chapter 5?

IidoTheFox

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
« Reply #663 on: November 13, 2012, 10:19:59 pm »

I love how no-one responded to my question :|

It was about the oridginal Version of the song called 'Castle3' that plays in Chapter 3 before the Boss.

Does anyoen know the oridginal Version of that?

It's Vampire Killer, from various Castlevania games.
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
Come by if you wanna see me suffer playing fangames!
Avatar by Xmatic-Zane on DeviantART.

JonathanV

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 18, 2012, 10:14:37 am »

I have found a very weird bug in Challenges.
After you beat the challenge, don't click Continue. Instead, go to Trials and do the same challenge. When you give up, you'll be placed on the challenge stage and no way to get out! Unless redo the chapter.
Additional bug, when you die and go another challenges without restarting, the game over music is still there.

EDIT 1: Can you do this?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:35:12 am by JonathanV »
LOL

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 19, 2012, 11:46:19 am »

In the room which is used for Chapter 3's Time Trial, there are two shortcuts. The first one was already mentioned before, but the second one is near the end - you don't need to go near the two flip arrows at the far end of the room. Is this intended? I think it might be, because I was unable to complete the time trial if I didn't skip them. But maybe the room should be changed so that in the normal game but NOT the time trial, you shouldn't skip the two arrows? Maybe make it so that there's either an extra laser in the normal game that requires use of them, or put a coin in there or something. As for the first shortcut, I'm sure that's unintended anyway.

EDIT: Actually, yeah, it is possible without using either shortcut. I was doing it wrong. So maybe the second shortcut is unintended as well? Basically, what you do is this. When you reach the column with two red/green switches and are falling downwards with the lasers off, you simply use your mid-air jump to the right, skipping everything to reach the end.

Just for everyone who doesn't know, the first shortcut was to use the first barrel, hit the ceiling then mid-air jump left with good timing to reach the switch on the floor. From there, you can easily jump to the next switch on the floor and to the exit, making sure the lasers are off.

So, to Geezer, was the second shortcut unintentional as well? And I have to say I prefer v0.52's Chapter 1; the "new" partial version you released just doesn't seem as good - it's already been nerfed enough! And remember what I said before - don't change something just because people might have seen it. If you've got good ideas for something, leave it as it is.

To the above poster, I managed to do something similar by doing that glitch you mentioned. I ended up in a different part of Chapter 4 upside down, by using Chapter 3's Time Trial. Now, the interesting thing is that if you go off to the right at the start of the time trial, it puts you one screen right of where you were before in Chapter 4 (or whichever chapter you were in). Now, if you press R and go off to the right again, you're one screen further right again! Eventually, it stops letting you go right since you've reached the edge of the map. (Yes, I've now got there, in that room!)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:05:10 pm by avengah »

Smiles

• LOLUDIED
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 19, 2012, 03:30:04 pm »

Hmmm, Can't find it anywhere, could you (Or anyone) get a link for the actual real name of the song, can't find that specific version anywhere. All i Can Tell is that It sounds like Bloody tears.
I've probably not searched hard enough, if so, derp
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 03:35:33 pm by Smiles »
I'm The Boshy
And the Guy
And Nearly the Fangame.

IidoTheFox

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
« Reply #667 on: November 19, 2012, 07:09:24 pm »

Hmmm, Can't find it anywhere, could you (Or anyone) get a link for the actual real name of the song, can't find that specific version anywhere. All i Can Tell is that It sounds like Bloody tears.
I've probably not searched hard enough, if so, derp

I don't think it's from any of the games, also I screwed up, it is Bloody Tears, lol. Anyway it sounds like a MIDI remix or something
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
Come by if you wanna see me suffer playing fangames!
Avatar by Xmatic-Zane on DeviantART.

JonathanV

• View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 20, 2012, 06:09:17 am »

In the room which is used for Chapter 3's Time Trial, there are two shortcuts. The first one was already mentioned before, but the second one is near the end - you don't need to go near the two flip arrows at the far end of the room. Is this intended? I think it might be, because I was unable to complete the time trial if I didn't skip them. But maybe the room should be changed so that in the normal game but NOT the time trial, you shouldn't skip the two arrows? Maybe make it so that there's either an extra laser in the normal game that requires use of them, or put a coin in there or something. As for the first shortcut, I'm sure that's unintended anyway.

EDIT: Actually, yeah, it is possible without using either shortcut. I was doing it wrong. So maybe the second shortcut is unintended as well? Basically, what you do is this. When you reach the column with two red/green switches and are falling downwards with the lasers off, you simply use your mid-air jump to the right, skipping everything to reach the end.

Just for everyone who doesn't know, the first shortcut was to use the first barrel, hit the ceiling then mid-air jump left with good timing to reach the switch on the floor. From there, you can easily jump to the next switch on the floor and to the exit, making sure the lasers are off.

So, to Geezer, was the second shortcut unintentional as well? And I have to say I prefer v0.52's Chapter 1; the "new" partial version you released just doesn't seem as good - it's already been nerfed enough! And remember what I said before - don't change something just because people might have seen it. If you've got good ideas for something, leave it as it is.

To the above poster, I managed to do something similar by doing that glitch you mentioned. I ended up in a different part of Chapter 4 upside down, by using Chapter 3's Time Trial. Now, the interesting thing is that if you go off to the right at the start of the time trial, it puts you one screen right of where you were before in Chapter 4 (or whichever chapter you were in). Now, if you press R and go off to the right again, you're one screen further right again! Eventually, it stops letting you go right since you've reached the edge of the map. (Yes, I've now got there, in that room!)

I beat Boshy and Dark Boshy, but then I did the glitch using Chapter 3's Time Trial.
Here's what happens:

When you enter the Boshy boss area, the kid goes up instead of down when the room is red.

And when I near the Boshy, the laser doesn't appear. Because Boshy doesn't want to fight!
LOL

Derpy Hooves

• I just wanna be okay, be okay
    • View Profile
    • my youtube
« Reply #669 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:04 am »

Buggy buggy in 0.52

this tells everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBnzVqfYhE

PLEASE NOTICE, IM DUTCH

JonathanV

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2012, 04:42:37 am »

Buggy buggy in 0.52

this tells everything.

How did you do that?
Do you did the glitch yourself or you use cheats?

Red bullet bills don't appear, white blocks don't disappearing/reappearing. Sometimes makes it easier to beat challenges. But Chapter 3's FTM cannot beatable, because lasers don't change.

I need help with Chapter 3's FTM (trial). It's ****ing IMPOSSIBLE to get pass red bullet bills.
LOL

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 02, 2012, 09:41:47 am »

It's broken. No-one has been able to complete it yet so don't even bother trying.

Derpy Hooves

• View Profile
    • my youtube
« Reply #672 on: December 02, 2012, 09:53:13 am »

Buggy buggy in 0.52

this tells everything.

How did you do that?
Do you did the glitch yourself or you use cheats?

Red bullet bills don't appear, white blocks don't disappearing/reappearing. Sometimes makes it easier to beat challenges.

i did it my self, i warped to chapter 1's first trial and it looked like my save, i explored the chapters but then i got like music glitches, not working sprites, etc.

maybe you must finish a trial and select other one if you got the rupee.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:56:13 am by Derpy Hooves »

PLEASE NOTICE, IM DUTCH

Ft Fxe

• [Deleted]
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 03, 2012, 12:13:52 pm »

do not know why this record ... but ...
Pacman in 5 seconds xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbdF7rNJQKw

Derpy Hooves

• View Profile
    • my youtube
« Reply #674 on: December 05, 2012, 01:28:44 pm »

I have another bug, everytime im entering the first door on Chapter 3 on v0.52, i die. ??? i cant get past  :-[

EDIT: video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzewNxGQ_h8
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:37:15 pm by Derpy Hooves »

PLEASE NOTICE, IM DUTCH
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 60