I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60

Author Topic: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)  (Read 472097 times)

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: I Wanna Kill The Guy (4/8/2012)
« Reply #750 on: March 17, 2013, 06:52:39 pm »

i see a 36 year old has nothing better to do with his time
Good god is spam like this really necessary?
You've made your point. If some people didn't know why you're on hiatus, they know now.
Take your time, ignore obvious trolls and come back to work on the game whenever you feel like it.

Have a nice day.

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 18, 2013, 01:44:41 am »

Are you an asshole? Good. Who cares. Do what you want. People tend to think their time is the same as the game maker, that includes free time.

You have a free time? Yes? Want to spend it making the game? No? It's all good. If people doesn't understand, their call, not yours.
Sometimes game makers take the beggers way too seriously. Live your life the way you want.
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

Lemon

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 18, 2013, 12:59:58 pm »

Don't worry about it geezer, we all have flip outs.
It doesn't make you an asshole.
We know you well enough to know you are a cool guy.
Its probably better that its out there than you just having everyone at you all the time.
Nobody but an asshole would try hold such a thing against you.
So just ignore Kull. :P

Jksnxia

• I make short films too :3 Check out my youtube
    • View Profile
    • me youtube
« Reply #753 on: March 18, 2013, 11:10:31 pm »

hey, I dont know if you remember me, but I've been playing your game since umm version .042 I think? I found you on a different forum, and to this day, you still amaze me with every update. Your ideas and creativity are just beyond a lot of people, honestly you're my idol for being able to create a game like this, above all the other games, I love your game the most. In fact yours is the only iwbtg fangame that I still play now. I hope this isn't adding pressure on you, I just want you to know that you're admirable and I know it takes time for good ideas to come, considering the layout of the game, appearance of the game, new functions, music, coding and poop, so I don't know if people have said enough of this, but take your time. Love your work! :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:20:07 pm by Chainge »
Creativity and optimisim

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #754 on: March 19, 2013, 08:57:50 am »

Please, do not rush this game! IWKTG is amazing and has so much potential, same as you as the programmer. I don't want to see the downfall of this game just because some jerks won't leave you alone. I'm sure that you wouldn't give up this easily or create something awful, but I just wanted to tell you myself that you should never force yourself to work fast;
i still work on it too, just not that much.
^ That's what I wanted to hear. Work on IWKTG when you feel like it and put content out which you're happy with.

Ft Fxe

• [Deleted]
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:53 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZHoNJNH4c this Version is Completed :I...

HolyAnus

• Creating the Leaning Tower of Shitza
    • View Profile
    • Live streams (SELF ADVERTISING)
« Reply #756 on: March 20, 2013, 07:45:22 pm »

thanks. i still work on it too, just not that much. here's what i have done

http://www.mediafire.com/?crtyrsf0398w13x

the beginning isn't finished yet and there's no sound, sorry

Don't say sorry, this is amazing. Just work on the game when you want.
[3:03:42 PM] M4: UK is cheap
[3:04:12 PM] M4: you british people are random
[3:04:26 PM] Geezer: british people have lower standards

Derpy Hooves

• I just wanna be okay, be okay
    • View Profile
    • my youtube
« Reply #757 on: March 21, 2013, 11:00:38 am »

I saw the new version earlier on Twitch.tv. I didnt saw the ending yet. I think that part was longer then the end of the demo.  :-X

PLEASE NOTICE, IM DUTCH

HolyAnus

• Creating the Leaning Tower of Shitza
    • View Profile
    • Live streams (SELF ADVERTISING)
« Reply #758 on: March 22, 2013, 11:45:46 pm »

Thanks for the support everyone. Gosh I look so childish now reading over what I said. Guess we all have our bad days.

Also some people might be interested in this link to every IWKTG version, some dating back to early 2011.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nb5eiusnao8sz

the earliest release is IWKTG.zip, uploaded 2010, which is version .42. Too lazy to rename

All of them?? Awesome. Going to play each, see the differences besides reading them.
[3:03:42 PM] M4: UK is cheap
[3:04:12 PM] M4: you british people are random
[3:04:26 PM] Geezer: british people have lower standards

Sephalos

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 23, 2013, 11:56:17 am »

It's k Geezer, I know it's hard working on a game when you got stuff on your mind or you just don't really feel like it. I guess I should be sorry for that one night I messed with you on twitch and hope you don't take what I say too seriously. You've made a much better game than I could ever hope to make.

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 31, 2013, 03:10:53 pm »

Geezer i found another glitch in the latest demo you send to us, you know the one without the map screen :/. Anyway, when you enter the pacman boss room you can actually run over him without killing me first ( what i mean is when you go to this boss you actually die if you whont jump but in this version you dont have to jump), i hope you get it right. And if dont wanna continue the game you dont have to
because i know the pressure that you feel so its ok if you dont wanna continue the game. 

GOOD LUCK :D

Sorry for my bad English.  :)
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

AlextheTroller

• Live streaming like a BOSS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 04, 2013, 01:34:31 pm »

GEEZER I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU!!!
THE GAME IS IN GREAT DANGER!!!  :o

I've been a little busy with the game finding the thing that doesn't let you play the game (not the 0.52v or older)
I checked a lot of thing's on the game and in the internet and i found that the problem "cannot draw the image" is caused from the graphic card. Many people that got windows XP or other older version's the graphic card or the screen cannot draw the image that the game has. I dont know if the other people have the same problem but im not exactly sure whats causing the problem (dont worry, on my laptop it works!). Anyway Geezer, i hope you reed this and i wish you luck to you and your amazing programming skill's i mean how the heck do you program all this thing's its actually really hard, but anyway good luck.   ;D

And for those who want to see an epic boshy fight click this link ------->   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDYpdza-WGo
Share some HYPE over here --> http://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

jeon026

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 18, 2013, 12:26:34 am »

I have played this game from 0.42 to 0.52. They are all well and good.

So, I will suggest to you.

Do you have the idea of ​​creating a eazy or hard mode, in the 1.0 version? :)
Then, are you going to make bosses and stages of 1.0 verion eazy mode into the difficult version of the old version,
and make bosses and stages of 1.0 verion hard mode into the easy version of the old version?

I can not do speak English extremely. Please understand.

PeterTheGriffon

• "Fuck Tables"- NorthernLion (Youtuber)
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 05, 2013, 01:00:18 pm »

Still feel that this is the best IWBTG fangame, hell, it's better than IWBTG IMO. I mean, IWBTG was fun, but it was hard in the "how the fuck was I supposed to see that coming" way. This on the other hand, didn't have very many cheap deaths, and most of the difficulty was due to the game being legit hard. Like those puzzles in Chapter 3, I never really could rage quit because you were still fair about it.

djdori11

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 09, 2013, 06:28:05 am »

Still feel that this is the best IWBTG fangame, hell, it's better than IWBTG IMO. I mean, IWBTG was fun, but it was hard in the "how the fuck was I supposed to see that coming" way. This on the other hand, didn't have very many cheap deaths, and most of the difficulty was due to the game being legit hard. Like those puzzles in Chapter 3, I never really could rage quit because you were still fair about it.
I so much agree, I really hope Thenewgeezer will finish this game eventually.
Any updates btw Thenewgeezer?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 60