I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Poll

Should people with expired links be removed?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143]

Author Topic: Mugshots  (Read 216460 times)

FoulGamer

• EFIL DNA EVOL EHT -ENO RTAP TSET KERHS
    • View Profile
Re: Mugshots
« Reply #2130 on: May 12, 2017, 04:34:55 pm »

You look like the singer from ismfof
I'd rather burn myself than to be associated with ANYTHING that is mildly related to that cringy, disgusting, awful excuse of a band.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:37:20 pm by FoulGamer »

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: May 12, 2017, 04:47:22 pm »

What an alt
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Konqeyaasi

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: May 12, 2017, 04:47:46 pm »

I'd rather burn myself than to be associated with ANYTHING that is mildly related to that cringy, disgusting, awful excuse of a band.
This. It's tryhard, edgy in the worst possible way kind of music that is only listened by people who want shoot up their school but doesn't have NEARLY enough courage to do so.
I checked one of their newest songs titled, get this, "My Uzi Holds A Hundred Rounds Of Conscience." The song begins with awful fake screams and incomprehensible lyrics.The first lyric I was able to understand was: "Trying to catch me in a good mood is like trying to catch a shark in a day without food."
And then it turns into soulless techno with awful autotune on top and that's how much I could bear it. I feel terribly sorry for ANYONE, no matter what colour they are, no matter what their gender is who unironically listens to this.

Konqeyaasi

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: May 12, 2017, 04:53:27 pm »

What an alt

Wtf Katz watch your mouth

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: May 21, 2017, 07:12:08 am »

This. It's tryhard, edgy in the worst possible way kind of music that is only listened by people who want shoot up their school but doesn't have NEARLY enough courage to do so.
I checked one of their newest songs titled, get this, "My Uzi Holds A Hundred Rounds Of Conscience." The song begins with awful fake screams and incomprehensible lyrics.The first lyric I was able to understand was: "Trying to catch me in a good mood is like trying to catch a shark in a day without food."
And then it turns into soulless techno with awful autotune on top and that's how much I could bear it. I feel terribly sorry for ANYONE, no matter what colour they are, no matter what their gender is who unironically listens to this.

.....................haha me too

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: May 22, 2018, 02:06:01 pm »

Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #2136 on: May 25, 2018, 09:31:58 am »

Here's my beautiful mug-

MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143]