I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Portal 2  (Read 12218 times)

Fred-eye-inc

Re: Portal 2
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 04:01:15 pm »

Okay , I'm at the bit (this is the best way I could say it without ruining it for people) with the gels.
: Don't read if you don't want some of it spoiled • show
The old aperture science with GLaDOS the potato on my portal gun.

The story and the twists blew me out of the water. I must say it was good for the first 2 chapter sbut then it built up momentum and fucking hell it got so much better. Already guessed a few things of the story
: Again don't read if you haven't beat the game • show
Caroline = GLaDOS. It hans't been confirmed yet but I have a massive hunch she might be.
. I think I'm nearing the end but IDK, it was a good 5 hours tbh.

That One Guy

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 06:26:43 pm »

EDIT: Edited out a MASSIVE spoiler that was already in a spoiler.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 06:27:32 pm »

After I read it aswell >.>

Predictable anyway.

ybbald

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2011, 10:47:35 pm »

finally finished my torrent. Spend like an hour unzipping it. Then I've been playing musical flash drives cause I don't have enough room on my hardrive for the game and the uninstaller files. So I was moving files temporarily onto flash drives until I could delete the installer files. Then after I finally got it to start installing I discovered I had 8 gigs of DDO installer files I had missed deleting. FUUUUUU

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2011, 02:45:13 am »

Are you trying to be edgy by pirating it?
うらめしや

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 07:23:19 am »

Anyone done much achievemnt whoring? I just did the break-11-monitors one. Was a little bit difficult but not too bad.

I had insomnia before it was cool

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 07:27:45 am »

Anyone done much achievemnt whoring? I just did the break-11-monitors one. Was a little bit difficult but not too bad.
Once I finsh the story I'll go back for them. And some easter eggs.

ybbald

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 09:17:30 am »

Are you trying to be edgy by pirating it?
naw I just don't have any cash or money or other way of procurring it
when I do have money, I will buy games and music. Im trying to get a job now

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 11:58:34 am »

Just finished this , the final boss and chapter were fantastic. The ending was superb and the new ending song makes "Still Alive" sound like whit enoise.

Nono

• U Jelly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 04:52:28 pm »

Stupidly enough the 11 monitor-achievement is the only singleplayer achievement I haven't gotten yet.

I also found one pretty cool easter egg that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere on the internet yet, spoilered for safety:
During the final battle wait for the Adventure Core to talk to you about oneliners. After he proposes that you make Wheatley say a certain line you can continue with the battle. Then after attaching the Intelligence Core something will be different ;)
What can I say? I knew from the moment I saw my first trypophobic picture on /x/ that holes were not for me.
Quote from: Kayin
IWBTG Lore: Delicious Fruit are sentient. Their rage and intellect allows Delicious Fruit to be skilled hunters, especially in packs.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 04:53:19 pm »

Oooooooooh I'm curious. I'll do that.

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 12:01:45 am »

I have 49/50 achievements.
I need "Still Alive" which sucks.
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2011, 05:44:12 am »

: Don't read this until you beat the game • show
Was at the part with the potato projects in the old offices. I decided to take a closer look at them and the one that was growing though the ceiling has a name in the bottom corner. It says "by Chell" , does this imply that Chell is not really an orphan and that when every one else in Aperture Science died/was killed Chell's parents were too?

Nono

• U Jelly?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 09:14:30 am »

: Don't read this until you beat the game • show
Was at the part with the potato projects in the old offices. I decided to take a closer look at them and the one that was growing though the ceiling has a name in the bottom corner. It says "by Chell" , does this imply that Chell is not really an orphan and that when every one else in Aperture Science died/was killed Chell's parents were too?

Some people think that Chell is the daughter of Cave Johnson and Caroline. I actually think this could be true, but that Caroline gave Chell away to an employee because Cave had Mercury poisoning, which had turned him into a crazy scientist (whereas before he only created shower curtains)
What can I say? I knew from the moment I saw my first trypophobic picture on /x/ that holes were not for me.
Quote from: Kayin
IWBTG Lore: Delicious Fruit are sentient. Their rage and intellect allows Delicious Fruit to be skilled hunters, especially in packs.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2011, 02:25:53 pm »

That may be true actually. After all in portal 1 you saw "C. Johson" on a lot of the walls , that could count for Chell , Cave or Caroline.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7