I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Pokemon Black and White  (Read 41628 times)

Velocity

• And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Black and White
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2011, 05:58:16 am »

What if I leave Toad as it is, and replace will-o-wisp on Jellicent for toxic? Nothing that isn't super effective/boosted gets past recover spam quickly. If I need a burn, I still have scald, albeit less reliable.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2011, 06:21:49 am »

You could do that, but then your team would lose to a lot of common threats it normally wouldn't. It depends if you want Jellicent to be better suited for breaking walls or for stopping high powered sweepers.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2011, 06:12:24 pm »

Oh right, I picked up the pokemon online client today if anyone wants a go a little later. I've only faced Venser and Mort so far.

Sarah

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2011, 04:31:29 am »

Working to fill my Pokedex. Anybody willing to let me borrow some generation 1-4 legendary Pokemon? I'll return them, I promise.
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2011, 12:40:41 am »

Working to fill my Pokedex. Anybody willing to let me borrow some generation 1-4 legendary Pokemon? I'll return them, I promise.

When I get to the transfer lab, anything and everything out of what I have of them are free for this.

Sarah

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2011, 12:52:15 am »

When I get to the transfer lab, anything and everything out of what I have of them are free for this.

Awesome, thank you.

Remember, I don't need to *keep* them. Just hold onto them for a second.

Anyway, my super-team isn't going too well. I have a great Metagross, whose defense "can't be better" according to the IV checker in Nimbasa. However, I have no idea how to check IVs myself. >_> Also, I need ideas for a good grass-type. I still have my Serperior from the very beginning, but sadly he doesn't have a very diverse movepool, plus having a Timid nature isn't good because it reduces his already-low Attack stat.

On the plus side, my Spiritomb seems to be really good, according to the IV-guy. Gotta level her up above 1 though. :p
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2011, 07:06:06 am »

Finally leveled my Dream Team to level 100.

All of my pokemon have 5-6 31 IV stats :D

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]