I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Powerup Game - Alpha 0.1  (Read 2901 times)

patrickgh

• very good poster
    • View Profile
Powerup Game - Alpha 0.1
« on: February 25, 2012, 02:56:36 am »

Screenshots:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?u6uc05o6fuchnfd

About:
    Hello all. This is a game I started about a year and a half ago in Construct. I only spent a little time on it, and I recently decided to take it back up. Any feedback you can give me about difficulty, playability, clarity, fun-ness, or anything else at all would be great. Also if you have any title ideas that would be great. Screenshots and downloads are above.
    The game itself is a platforming game. You are trapped in a test facility (think Portal) and you run though tests. You can gain various powerups and push blocks onto switches to solve interesting puzzles. As of now there are five levels done, which feature two power-ups - double jump and wall jump. There is also a record of your lowest time and least jumps used for each level, so you can perfect your skills.

Help:
    Use the arrow keys to move, and either Shift key to jump. Press Esc to return to the menu. If you are stuck, press 'D' and fly around with the arrow keys. From the second menu screen (which lists the six levels), press the red 'Go' button to play a level. Also, if you have any questions, you can post in this thread and I will help you.

Any feedback at all (even if you can't get around to playing the game) would be very much appreciated!  :)

Cantavanda!

• Hello
    • View Profile
Re: Powerup Game - Alpha 0.1
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:51:04 am »

Good!
It is medium good :D
Keep it up creating good games!
I am the real cantavanda.
All I want is peace.

I am not a troll kid anymore.
I am 14 now.