I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40

Author Topic: Mafia 18.3 - NIGHT 6 END - SOLAR ECLIPSE STORM / END OF THE WORLD FINALE END  (Read 53046 times)

SilentLoner

Re: Mafia 18.3 - Dusk
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 11:58:03 pm »

VOTE: Sibare's Alt

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 11:58:15 pm »

Btw, I'm a townie.

OH SHIT, really? Wow, for a second I was about to shit myself in the anticipation that we had actually gotten a member of the mafia with a blind lynch! I was so sure!

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 11:59:57 pm »

Vote: Sibare's Alt

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 12:00:27 am »

The vote is unanimous.

A mob of people stampedes out of a small shack, leading a hostile figure in black by rope around his neck towards a dirt clearing.
“Please! No! You can't do this!” screams the dark figure, “You got the wrong guy I tell you, I was framed!”
   “Shut up! We all know just what you are, what you've done!” yells one of the mob members as he guides the rope and the prisoner.
   “Be A Man and face your fate!” yells another.
   “BE A MAN!” booms up the chorus.
As the mob passes a couple of small buildings, a maroon, shiny figure comes into view in the distance.
   “We better get this guy done quickly.” says old man, walking along-side the mob leader, looking into the sky.
   “Ah yes, looks like bad weather soon” says the leader.
   “Don't worry, this is just one sacrifice we have to make for the greater good! We'll be doing this town a favor!” a third pipes up, patting the old man on the shoulder.
   “I hope so.” says the old man.
They approach the shiny, red figure, climbing the set of stairs and a creaky wooden platform built around it. Under the platform was the giant creature, perhaps thirty-three feet tall. If anyone ever saw it in the wilderness, it would haunt their dreams forever, if they survived the encounter.

Good thing this was a statue.
   Nobody knows where it came from, but one day it just showed up in the middle of the town, along with an large, empty rock tablet leaning up against it. It became the towns way of executing criminals. They hung criminals above it, and then lowered and impaled them on the spikes and claws of this monster. (There you go, Sibare. Your alt is in the game.)

A large group of townsfolk has gathered below and on the lynching platform, yelling various curse words at the prisoner.
      “Hang him up!” roars the leader.
   The rope around the elected's neck is thrown up to a post, and tied back down to the ground tightly. The prisoner is placed upon a trapdoor above the statue's spikes.

“This is wrong! We've killed so many of our own! Do you even know the cost?!” yells the prisoner.
   One villager down below stops to count the bodies hanging off of the statue, but loses count in all the yelling, and just yells “Fuck you Mafia Scum!” throwing a rock.

The prisoners' mind is on fire. Looking through the world, looking at the people, he watches the mob leader walk toward a lever. He knows it'll all be over soon. He takes one last look at the sky. It looks very grim, the storm that was on the horizon had moved right over the town.
   He could swear he saw balls of fire traveling through the sky right above him...

He feels his world begin to fade, when he is suddenly woken up by a raindrop hitting his eye. Then a voice whispers in his ear.
   “Psst, hey buddy.”
   The condemned slowly turns his head to the left, where a town member who helped lead him to the lynching post stands with a smug voice.
   “I just want you to know kid, the Mafia greatly appreciates your contribution.” says the man, before walking away, unnoticed.
   “It's him! He's in on it!” screams the prisoner in a frenzied panic.
   Remembering he forgot to name the man, he shouts.
   “It's---”
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 12:04:13 am »

If I'm going to die on the first DAY, I may as well go out with a bang.

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:54 am »

God dammit Mark. He's probably just trolling us.

BUT SINCE YOU POSTED THAT.

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 12:09:15 am »

LET IT BE KNOWN, MARK IS A VANILLA TOWNIE!

Except Mark's not the prisoner.

The vote is unanimous.

A mob of people stampedes out of a small shack, leading a hostile figure in black by rope around his neck towards a dirt clearing.
“Please! No! You can't do this!” screams the dark figure, “You got the wrong guy I tell you, I was framed!”
   “Shut up! We all know just what you are, what you've done!” yells one of the mob members as he guides the rope and the prisoner.
As the mob passes a couple of small buildings, a maroon, shiny figure comes into view in the distance.
   “We better get this guy done quickly.” says old man, walking along-side the mob leader, looking into the sky.
   “Don't worry, this is just one sacrifice we have to make for the greater good! We'll be doing this town a favor!” a third pipes up, patting the old man on the shoulder.
They approach the shiny, red figure, climbing the set of stairs and a creaky wooden platform built around it. Under the platform was the giant creature, perhaps thirty-three feet tall. If anyone ever saw it in the wilderness, it would haunt their dreams forever, if they survived the encounter.

Nobody knows where it came from, but one day it just showed up in the middle of the town, along with an large, empty rock tablet leaning up against it. It became the towns way of executing criminals. They hung criminals above it, and then lowered and impaled them on the spikes and claws of this monster. (There you go, Sibare. Your alt is in the game.)

A large group of townsfolk has gathered below and on the lynching platform, yelling various curse words at the prisoner.
   The rope around the elected's neck is thrown up to a post, and tied back down to the ground tightly. The prisoner is placed upon a trapdoor above the statue's spikes.

“This is wrong! We've killed so many of our own! Do you even know the cost?!” yells the prisoner.
   One villager down below stops to count the bodies hanging off of the statue, but loses count in all the yelling, and just yells “Fuck you Mafia Scum!” throwing a rock.

The prisoners' mind is on fire. Looking through the world, looking at the people, he watches the mob leader walk toward a lever. He knows it'll all be over soon. He takes one last look at the sky. It looks very grim, the storm that was on the horizon had moved right over the town.
   He could swear he saw balls of fire traveling through the sky right above him...

He feels his world begin to fade, when he is suddenly woken up by a raindrop hitting his eye. Then a voice whispers in his ear.
   “Psst, hey buddy.”
   The condemned slowly turns his head to the left, where a town member who helped lead him to the lynching post stands with a smug voice.
   “I just want you to know kid, the Mafia greatly appreciates your contribution.” says the man, before walking away, unnoticed.
   “It's---”

Too late.

The trapdoor opens with a roaring thunderclap above, and Lion falls to a spiky death.

Lion was:
A Plot Device. He's not actually playing.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

SilentLoner

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 12:12:24 am »

THIS IS MADNESS

Lt. Ragnarok

• DEAD END
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 12:12:49 am »

ONE MORE FOR MY SCORE
<SilentLoner>: Fuck you

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 12:25:07 am »

Doesn't Mark's post auto-fuck the game?

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 12:27:07 am »

Unless he's already dead anyway. BUT WE'LL ROLL WITH IT.

...holy fuck, I actually rolled a 1.

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 12:30:11 am »

Doesn't Mark's post auto-fuck the game?
This last one should help you decide that.

The vote is unanimous.

“Psst, hey buddy.”
   “It's---”
Too late.

The trapdoor opens with a roaring thunderclap above, and Lion falls to a spiky death.

Lion was:
A Plot Device. He's not actually playing.

It was one innocent too far.

Suddenly the wind howls stronger, the rain falls harder, and the sun disappears beyond the horizon of darkness that has filled the sky. Lightning flashes violently, striking the tip of one of the buildings, setting it on fire. All the townspeople gaze at the sky as fireballs circle straight above them, colliding and exploding high in the sky.
   And directly above the statue where the fireballs exploded, the black clouds begin to tear a hole in the sky.
   A yellow, beastly eye that's appeared in the rift stares down at all of them, standing around dumbfounded.
   Suddenly, a black bolt of lightning strikes the ground right behind the statue, the townspeople all scatter like ants and run far from the dead criminal.
   All the dead bodies impaled on the statue's spikes begin to melt, and then burst into flames, falling to the ground, setting the ground on fire and electrifying the air. Where they fell, a black sludge starts flowing across the ground.
   The blank stone tablet leaning against the statue begins to write itself in light as the rest of the world falls into darkness. It says:
   “Beware the 3........................”
   It looks unfinished.
   It seems reality itself is shattering around the townspeople as deep holes in the ground start forming around them, with more electric black sludge and fire, surrounding those caught in the event. The helpless people of the town, trapped and surrounded, close their eyes, hoping it's all a dream, as the lightning, fire, and sludge all make their way toward each person.

The storm roars on.

It is now Night 0.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 12:34:03 am »

you can't have seriously thought you were getting lynched.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 18.3 - NIGHT 0
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 12:34:15 am »

HE COMES.

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 18.3 - NIGHT 0
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 01:30:59 am »

i dun no wut goin on
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40