I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: Mafia 18.3 - NIGHT 6 END - SOLAR ECLIPSE STORM / END OF THE WORLD FINALE END  (Read 51676 times)

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile

It seems that I have failed today.

I shall simply have to recuperate my resources and try again tomorrow...after all, I have a few more powers at my disposal than Neo is letting on.
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile

In other words, COME AT ME LIQUID

COME AT ME BRO

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile

Hey, Kudo? Can I ask you a question?

Why the hell were you coloring your text? I've re-read and I still don't see what you were trying to do.

Not till post-game, Shadow Lord, not till post game.

I'll say this: It has nothing to do with my powers. I've told Neo, though. May have forgotten to explain one of the colors to him.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile

YOU'RE ON, BRO

Also, Kudo, I don't see what good holding it back from me will do you now. We're just about at the end, and we all know who's who. But I suppose if you want to hold it until then, I can wait.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile

I will not be here. I'm leaving here in about thirty minutes to go to a bro's for the day. So without further adieu...

VOTE: VENSER

:3

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile

Heh. If only you knew, Liquid, if only you knew...you've missed a few things...

Kudo.

• The Guy
  • Shin Megami Tennis
    • View Profile

Additional note: known baddies leaving early vote usually have already chosen victim for night. Venser may choose to doc someone else besides himself if he hasn't.

Also, I'm not holding back on explaining the colors because it may help or harm the game.

I'd be free to play a game (within a game) for anyone to figure them out...try it without google. You're only allowed the phrases I've already put down...which is actually a lot.

There are things I can say in: red, blue, gold, and purple. I can also say grey, but that doesn't help anyone.
Venser also has some red he can use, but it's his blue that's vital. You can interpret other parts as gold too.
Neo can ONLY speak red. But the most of it.
Ellipsis and Mark, only purple...no, actually I'm liking some of Ellipsis' blue.
Stu is grey, Liquid is too, but it's pretty useless.
Uncolored also counts for something. Is my last hint.

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited

I think you're being racist against us blues.
Mark, we need to work together to stop this racism against the blues.
Let as all live together in our lovely rainbow world.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile

Yes, yes. Where colors fade into the night...

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile

I used to see in color
But now it's only black and white
Black and white
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited

Mort, the Lonely

• ¡Lamerator!
  • Least Powerful Moderator
    • View Profile
“Oh my god if Mort came back I am so going to kill someone.”

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile

I am not a shadow.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile

That makes two of us.

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile

Darkness, darkness all around.

The ground and lower world has completely melted into a mix of flames, lightning, and the dark sludge, feeding into a vicious maelstrom centered in the clearing of town where the Duriel statue used to be. It was such a peaceful town too.

The rooftops you all stand upon tear themselves off of the foundations of your houses and buildings, floating higher away from the rising whirlpool of evil below, breaking into fragments that hover and crash into themselves as bridges above the world, as if the gravity itself had been broken. From one of the rooftops, a blue flash is seen for a second.

Hundreds of dark spirits fly through the air around the town, as Venser watches from his rising platform, carefully adjusting his balance to look out towards the others and keep an eye on the streams of shadows flying around laughing.

Suddenly, he's startled and distracted as a door on his rooftop opens from behind him, and out walks Mark.

“Mark! What are you doing here?”

“Venser. I hid out in your attic waiting for this night” he says with a crazed look in his eye.

“Don't worry, it has come to my attention that you're not a Shadow.” He turns to the rest of the town as they float around on their rooftops, slowly colliding into each other every so often and jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

“HEY GUYS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY, I KNOW THAT VENSER'S DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THE SHADOWS!!!” He turns back to Venser.

Venser stares and blinks at him.

“Are........are you serious?”

“Venser, hold still, this is for the greater good of our bless-ed town!” Mark yells over the echoing roars, holding a long, golden, dagger with tribal markings on its handle as he walks towards Venser.

“No Mark, what are you doing?!”

Mark doesn't answer him, but starts muttering a chant under his breath, getting closer to Venser, the dagger glowing.

He raises the dagger and prepares to stab Venser, defenseless over the side of the roof.

A deafening roar explodes behind Mark, causing him to drop the dagger, which falls down towards the vortex below, and he is thrown down below to a lower floating rooftop by a dark spirit flying by.

On the top of a building platform below, the Shadow Lord sits in a throne of shadows, sipping a drink and resting his head on his fist as he grins at Mark.

“Why, hello Mark, what a pleasant surprise. How are you doing tonight?” Liquid says.

“You have cursed us all Liquid! Your judgment will be swift!” Mark says, getting up, pulling a cross necklace out from under his collar, which transforms into a sword. He charges at Liquid, as other Shadows and Townies watch.

Liquid gets up and materializes a blade out of his shadow powers. He charges toward Mark and they clash in the center of the rooftop.

They stand on the center of the roof locked in the clash.

“You know, I actually should thank you, Mark. Without Lion's innocent death this may have never happened.”

He forces Mark away, “Of course, I'm sure one of my mafia could've convinced someone else to do it just as easily if you hadn't. You're all so much fun to lead.”

He drops his sword, closes his eyes and laughs.

He opens his eyes to see Mark charging inches away from him. He gasps and reaches down to pick up his sword and Mark's blade cuts through his neck.

All the Shadows sitting on the side of their leader's throne watch in shock as Liquid's head falls on the ground next to his body.

Mark transforms his sword back into a cross, and puts it back behind his collar.

“There. Begone demon! Your reign is finally over!”

“Nope.”

A thousand shadow Liquids stand behind Mark in a group surrounding him, each wielding multiple daggers.

“Did you forget that I am invincible and all-powerful, Mark? Just checking.”

Instantly Mark is impaled from all directions with a world of hurt. He falls off the roof into the swirling chaos below.

Liquid turns back into one of himself and resumes relaxing on his throne. He stares up at the townies above him.

“Who's next?”

Mark is dead.

He was

Well......he was definitely Town.

It is now Day 6
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:16:39 am by Neo »
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40