I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40

Author Topic: Mafia 18.3 - NIGHT 6 END - SOLAR ECLIPSE STORM / END OF THE WORLD FINALE END  (Read 52467 times)

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile

It begins.

It ended.

Players [7]:
Lion (Killed due to being a plot device)
Rag
Derf
Mark
Mort
Stu
Alpha
Liquid
Draco
Venser
Kudo (Ran-Man)
Silent
Sibare
Ellipsis

Role List:
Vanilla Townie: No role abilities whatsoever. You are very unlucky if you have received this role. There will be an undetermined amount of Vanilla Townies.

Mafia Don: He appears innocent to investigation. (Except for the Psychic, then there is 33% chance he'll be found.)

Psychic Apprentice: Town Investigation role: His powers grow to a new level each night, starting very low. During the first night (night 1, not 0), he can investigate a person to see if they've visited someone before. If the role Psychic is killed by the Mafia, Psychic Apprentice is pushed forward by one phase out of anger.

Each night, he will get a new PM telling him about his upgraded power. He has potential to become a successful Psychic if he makes it to Night 4.

Soul Healer: Town Doctor role. Each night, protect a target from anything but sacrifice. Can protect yourself instead, but only once. Other abilities will be revealed as the game progresses and/or if other conditions are met.
Upon his death, all is not lost...

Chaos Psychic: Each night, cause one of seven very chaotic things to happen. A couple of examples, three of these can be...

-You break your mind, and are only being able to speak in pictures for a day. (No words, just images, and no blatant messages within them.) You may choose to not speak, but PM me if you're doing that.

-Making others only be able to speak in pictures for a day. (Same, they must, can't choose not to.)

-Direct a random person's action towards a random anyone else, including themselves.

Mafia Trolololololol: For as long as you live, the 3rd person to be on the bandwagon of a successful (it went through) voted “Abstain”, will die. No-one will know why. Third person effect will be done after it goes through. So if people change or cancel their votes, the order will be rearranged. This is also what the Stone Tablet means.

Your power will grow stronger each night. I will PM you with additions.
1st mode: 3rd to abstain
2nd mode: 3rd to abstain, but takes one vote less.
3rd mode: Lead a bandwagon. 3rd dies.

Death Seer: Town-sided. Starts the game with knowledge of death and curses. Has a 100% chance of activating a CURSE WORD if said. Each day and night, receives scrambled letters to the curse words. May talk to town-sided dead at night, but cannot find the word this way...

Witch: Town-sided. Starts the game with knowledge of Shadows and what they do, but not who they are. Each night, can pick a player to cast a spell on to detect if they are the Shadow Lord. Will only receive info if they are. They are the only role that can find him. Psychics will be misled to another town role if they investigate him. (Shadow Lord, not Witch.)
Also, each night, has 33% chance they may cast a spell to protect a player.
Other restrictions and abilities apply upon conditions...

Traveler: Starts the game with the knowledge that there are 2 shadows (doesn't know what they are), 3 mafia, and the 3rd abstain kills. Can not reveal to the town that the 3rd abstain kills.
At Night, takes a walk to visit another player of their choice, and based on the role he visits, an effect happens. That player is told they were visited by the Traveler.

Stone Tablet:
Beware the 3RD TO ABSTAIN...................

Huh, the Roles have changed though. And again.

He has awakened.

The Shadows align under the Mafia's blood..........

THE STONE TABLET HAS SHATTERED.

General Rules:
- No PMing players unless otherwise specified.

- Everyone should strive to post at least one post per day, unless otherwise specified, just to show they're playing. Whether it's just a letter or a number, or hell even a picture, it is still a post. Too much inactivity for no reason and I will keel you.

- If you did not receive a role PM, you are Vanilla.

- Roles may send me their actions ahead of time.

- Votes must be red and bolded or they won't be counted.

- Town wins when only Town remains

- Mafia wins when Mafia outnumbers Town

- Lets just say that Day is 24 hours and Night is 24 hours. These will most likely change depending on my schedule/patience. You will be warned in advance if changes are made. A successful vote to abstain will end the day early.

- You can NOT post your PMs.

What's Happened:
: Dusk 0 • show
A storm brews from all directions, slowly blackening the sky as the burning hot sun begins to set on a small town in the middle of nowhere.

The vote is unanimous.

A mob of people stampedes out of a small shack, leading a hostile figure in black by rope around his neck towards a dirt clearing.
   “Please! No! You can't do this!” screams the dark figure, “You got the wrong guy I tell you, I was framed!”
   “Shut up! We all know just what you are, what you've done!” yells one of the mob members as he guides the rope and the prisoner.
   “Be A Man and face your fate!” yells another.
   “BE A MAN!” booms up the chorus.

As the mob passes a couple of small buildings, a maroon, shiny figure comes into view in the distance.
   “We better get this guy done quickly.” says old man, walking along-side the mob leader, looking into the sky.
   “Ah yes, looks like bad weather soon.” says the leader.
   “Don't worry, this is just one sacrifice we have to make for the greater good! We'll be doing this town a favor!” a third pipes up, patting the old man on the shoulder.
   “I hope so.” says the old man.

They approach the shiny, red figure, climbing the set of stairs and a creaky wooden platform built around it. Under the platform was the giant creature, perhaps thirty-three feet tall. If anyone ever saw it in the wilderness, it would haunt their dreams forever, if they survived the encounter.

Good thing this was a statue.
   Nobody knows where it came from, but one day it just showed up in the middle of the town, along with an large, empty rock tablet leaning up against it. It became the towns way of executing criminals. They hung criminals above it, and then lowered and impaled them on the spikes and claws of this monster. (There you go, Sibare. Your alt is in the game.)

A large group of townsfolk has gathered below and on the lynching platform, yelling various curse words at the prisoner.

“Hang him up!” roars the leader.
   The rope around the elected's neck is thrown up to a post, and tied back down to the ground tightly. The prisoner is placed upon a trapdoor above the statue's spikes.
   “This is wrong! We've killed so many of our own! Do you even know the cost?!” yells the prisoner.
   One villager down below stops to count the bodies hanging off of the statue, but loses count in all the yelling, and just yells “Fuck you Mafia Scum!”, throwing a rock.

The prisoners' mind is on fire. Looking through the world, looking at the people, he watches the mob leader walk toward a lever. He knows it'll all be over soon. He takes one last look at the sky. It looks very grim, the storm that was on the horizon had moved right over the town.
   He could swear he saw balls of fire traveling through the sky right above him. He feels his world begin to fade, when he is suddenly woken up by a raindrop hitting his eye. Then a voice appears in his ear.
   “Psst, hey buddy.”
   The condemned slowly turns his head to the left, where a town member who helped lead him to the lynching post stands with a smug voice.
   “I just want you to know kid, the Mafia greatly appreciates your contribution.” says the    face, before walking away, unnoticed.
   “It's him! He's in on it!” screams the prisoner in a frenzied panic.
   Remembering he forgot to name the man, he shouts.
   “It's---”

Too late.

The trapdoor opens with a roaring thunderclap above, and Lion falls to a spiky death.

Lion was:

A Plot Device. He's not actually playing.

It was one innocent too far.

Suddenly the wind howls stronger, the rain falls harder, and the sun disappears beyond the horizon of darkness that has filled the sky. Lightning flashes violently, striking the tip of one of the buildings, setting it on fire. All the townspeople gaze at the sky as fireballs circle straight above them, colliding and exploding high in the sky.
   And directly above the statue where the fireballs exploded, the black clouds begin to tear a hole in the sky.
   A yellow, beastly eye that's appeared in the rift stares down at all of them, standing around dumbfounded.
   Suddenly, a black bolt of lightning strikes the ground right behind the statue, the townspeople all scatter like ants and run far from the dead criminal.
   All the dead bodies impaled on the statue's spikes begin to melt, and then burst into flames, falling to the ground, setting the ground on fire and electrifying the air. Where they fell, a black sludge starts flowing across the ground.
   The blank stone tablet leaning against the statue begins to write itself in light as the rest of the world falls into darkness. It says:
   “Beware the 3........................”
   It looks unfinished.
   It seems reality itself is shattering around the townspeople as deep holes in the ground start forming around them, with more electric black sludge and fire, surrounding those caught in the event. The helpless people of the town, trapped and surrounded, close their eyes, hoping it's all a dream, as the lightning, fire, and sludge all make their way toward each person.

The storm roars on.

It is now Night 0.

: Sunrise of Day 1 • show

The horror, the madness, the chaos, the derailment. Your body is on fire. You are living your last moments of life in agony. You've closed your eyes tightly, hoping it's all a dream.

And then, you open them to a strange sight.

Nothing.

Everything is just as it was yesterday evening, before Lion was lynched and all hell broke loose.

Except Lion's dead body is still there amongst the rest, and so is the message on the Stone Tablet you probably didn't notice in all the madness.

“Beware the 3...............”
It looks unfinished, though.

The sun rises on Day 1.

: Day 1 Lynch • show
“FINE.” booms through the streets, ending the vote and locking Sibare into the chains of death.

It's funny how blind lynches have a way of backfiring when the sun hasn't even risen completely.

As Sibare is led to the gallows, he is calm and complacent, the occasional glare to the crowd.

Sibare is placed upon the trapdoor, and as his rope is being strung up, he looks down, with a smug smile.

He begins to glow, smiling, pointing at a member of the crowd gathered below.

The lever is pulled.

It's funny how blind lynches have a way of backfiring when the sun hasn't even risen completely, but that is not the case today.

Sibare's body is impaled on the spikes of the statue of his alt.

Out of it shoots dark lightning, into the sky and into the distant horizon.

SIBARE WAS A SHADOW.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1.

: Sunrise of Day 2 • show

The sun rises over the town on Day 2. It's been a long, alcohol-fueled night after the celebration of the death of Sibare. The townspeople all come out of their houses, to see what went on after they left last night.

The first thing they notice is that some of the damage to the buildings that were hit in the storm of Dusk 0 that vanished during the day 1, is now back. Exactly as they last saw it in their nightmares. Also, the ground seems to have developed small grooves in it around the statue.

The sun rises enough to gleam off the edge of the lynching statue.

Enough to reveal the body lying there under it.

The body of Venser. Who turned out to be:

The Traveler. He loved to live dangerously.

Venser, you are dead. You may not communicate anything you may know to the town.

But don't worry, the spirit carries oonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The town is actually very, very lucky. This night could've gone so much worse.

The Stone Tablet has changed.

It is now Day 2.

: End of Day 2 • show
Good morning Town. Are we all having a good day?

You would've had 7 more hours to pick a lynch, but something happened around 4am my time while I was sleeping that ended the day.

Lots of intense, dramatic action and mind games, going on through Day 2, as the townspeople decide that without their fearless leader there's no point in even trying.

Suddenly, a bolt of black lightning shoots from the clear sky, striking the ground where the grooves once were.

The world turns black and red again, the nightmare is back.

After blinking, the townspeople see that the town has been split, half into normal, Day 2 town, and half into Dusk 0 Nightmare town, filled with the black sludge.

Angrystu in the center, stands one foot in the light, and one in hell. Black firey electric sludge overtaking him as he struggles against it. The townspeople watch in horror.

Suddenly, the black sludge seeps into his body, and he stops resisting.

He starts laughing.

“I know what you're thinking,” Stu says, stepping back onto reality's side.

“Let's all just give up one day. One day won't matter, after all...trololol.”

He steps forward toward the group of town.

He rips his own head off his body, and holds it by the spinal cord.

“WELL IT FUCKING MATTERED!!!” yells the head.

“But don't worry,” says the head of Angrystu, as his body walks through the terrified crowd, swinging it around his side by the spinal cord.

“We can allllllll continue drowning in this, you're allllll dead anyway! Ho ho ho ho hoooo”

“Or at least you willl be...”

He walks through the crowd, showing his head to all who can't believe their eyes.

“And now, I hope you'll all join me in our eternal curse, in welcoming the lord of darkness back to this world by song!”

Angrystu walks around the crowd, singing the trololololol song. After he is finished, he utters one last word.

“Bye.”

And instantly melts into the ground.

The black sludge is gone, but half the town remains the same.

The blood red sun sets.

Angrystu is now dead.

Angrystu, you may not post any info you may know, but you may post a few times this night to convey disbelief and whatthefuckjusthappened-ness. Because I don't think there will be enough of that already.

Angrystu was the:

(Town) Psychic Apprentice.

He is now dead. Like you needed a reminder.

Info about his role is now available.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2.

There was no miscount.

: Beginning of Day 3 • show
A flash of blue fills the sky for a split second...did it come from someone's house?

Alpha walks through an alley of the still normal town, contemplating the day's events.

Out of nowhere, a mafia member in a mask jumps out in front of him. He turns to run, but another masked man jumps out behind him, blocking his path.

“Hello Alpha, a couple of us think you might just be a problem,” one says.

“So we're putting an end to you tonight, goodbye,” another says.

He fires the gun.

Alpha is shot, and falls to the ground dead. The mafia laugh, trolololololololing together.

“Come on, let's get out of here before someone else sees us.”

Alpha is dead.

He was the
Wait, what? He's alive?!

Yes, just as Alpha was dying on the ground, a golden healing spell from the Soul Healer somehow found its way to him, without the Soul Healer present.

Alpha gets up, dusts off his clothes, and laughs.

“Nice try Mafia. Nice try. Now it's my turn.”

He begins walking back to his place.

The sun has since risen, and it just got very dark in the town, like a solar eclipse is going on...

Roles have been updated.

It is now Day 3 and that's your horoscope for today.

: Day 3 End • show
The Iron Giant has now ended, back to our regularly scheduled program.

6 votes to lynch, no miscount. 4 votes are on Draco (Mort's needs to be bolded)

2 more votes would be necessary to lynch.

Except 2 more votes are not necessary.

Day 3 ends with a single word.

Draco fends off accusations, claiming his role as Soul Healer.

Derf runs into the crowd, shouting a message towards Draco and the crowd. “My acquired powers have left me flabbergasted---”

Upon that word, Draco began to feel strange. He might have lived another day, if the CURSE WORD went unsaid. But instead he trolololololed as he immediately burst into black flames and seemed to be vaporized up into the blood red sun, still haunting the town.

And Draco was....

The Mafia Trolololololol

Info regarding his role is now available on the first page.

The town is just a little darker than it was before.

It is now Night 3

: Day 4 Beginning • show
The eclipse continues, but the dark storm seems to be at bay. Still, an ominous presence hovers about the town, making the townspeople feel uneasy at every turn.

But seemingly, for no reason. No one died last night.

IT IS NOW DAY 4.

ALL PMS ARE SENT OUT.

A storm brews from all directions, slowly blackening the sky as the burning hot sun begins to set on a small town in the middle of nowhere...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:24:02 pm by Neo »
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 18.3
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 11:01:44 pm »

Fuck you I still don't have a PM.
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:24 pm »

18.3 CONFIRMED FOR PURE VANILLA

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:42 pm »

VOTE: MARK

Venser

• Gloved Modulator
  • Godmin
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:08:27 pm »

MOTHERFUCKER LET'S DO THIS

is it night or day

or some sort of twilight or dawn or dusk or what
Ybbald: I read that as "deadly venser"
Ybbald: and I was like
Ybbald: "when is venser NOT deadly?"

Arkhanno: We'll have to out-source to the US. I know of a great doctor with lifeguard training that can do anything with a 90% success rate

Evan20k: Sherlock Holmes didn't have 5 arms and 6 penises and lifeguard training

SilentLoner

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:10:20 pm »

DAILY POST

NOW I'M SAFE

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:10:33 pm »

The vote is unanimous.

A mob of people stampedes out of a small shack, leading a hostile figure in black by rope around his neck towards a dirt clearing.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:12:17 pm »

HOLY SHIT GUISE

I'M REALLY DOING IT

SilentLoner

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 11:12:49 pm »

wait wut

notsureifserious

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 11:12:56 pm »

oh god what

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 11:15:29 pm »

“Please! No! You can't do this!” screams the dark figure, “You got the wrong guy I tell you, I was framed!”
   “Shut up! We all know just what you are, what you've done!” yells one of the mob members as he guides the rope and the prisoner.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 11:19:04 pm »

WE MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER
BE A MAN
WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON
BE A MAN
WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE
MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

SilentLoner

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 11:20:15 pm »

again, wut

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 18.3 - Dusk
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 11:20:48 pm »

As the mob passes a couple of small buildings, a maroon, shiny figure comes into view in the distance.
   “We better get this guy done quickly.” says old man, walking along-side the mob leader, looking into the sky.
   “Ah yes, looks like bad weather soon” says the leader.
   “Don't worry, this is just one sacrifice we have to make for the greater good! We'll be doing this town a favor!” a third pipes up, patting the old man on the shoulder.
   “I hope so.” says the old man.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Neo

• HUZZAH
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 18.3 - Dusk
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:12 pm »

They approach the shiny, red figure, climbing the set of stairs and a creaky wooden platform built around it. Under the platform was the giant creature, perhaps thirty-three feet tall. If anyone ever saw it in the wilderness, it would haunt their dreams forever, if they survived the encounter.

4/5/11 Never Forget.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 40