I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: IWBTS  (Read 12697 times)

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
Re: IWBTS
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 04:21:23 pm »

Well than liam is the laziest asshole I have ever seen. Honestly just look at sublime and tell me you don't see like 30 things that shouldn't be there. Yet I always see you guys say it's good and you say stuff like that is bad in your "standards"

Valkama, Chill... I know you're expressing opinions but also changing them into insults.
Gee, You yourself would need 3 promotions to get to be an asshole.

I'm not mad. I'm perfectly fine. I just write harshly.

57kidslayer

• View Profile
    • Mountain View Games
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2011, 01:52:58 am »

Ok, i am getting better at game making and hope to keep getting better, I am really sorry for my childish way of taking your critique im just happy YoSniper said what he said about not being alone and keep trying (didn't say it exactly like that but im taking it like that) now with that said...iv made about 10 different iwbtg fangames now and i am defanitly getting better im probly not going to release a game any time soon but look forward to seeing what u guys say about it (i just hope you point out the fact i am getting better and give me that)

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2011, 08:32:18 am »

iv made about 10 different iwbtg fangames now and i am defanitly getting better

Just remember to not release more than one fangame at once. If you think you're good at game making, work on one primary fangame and after you finished it and got good feedback, start another one. Good luck.

57kidslayer

• View Profile
    • Mountain View Games
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2011, 09:37:13 am »

im only making 1 more, the others are just for me so i can practice making games but im not realising one for a very long time maybe i wont even make another idk but if i do i hope you guys (and girls) say i got better

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2011, 10:15:10 am »

Ok, i am getting better at game making and hope to keep getting better, I am really sorry for my childish way of taking your critique im just happy YoSniper said what he said about not being alone and keep trying (didn't say it exactly like that but im taking it like that) now with that said...iv made about 10 different iwbtg fangames now and i am defanitly getting better im probly not going to release a game any time soon but look forward to seeing what u guys say about it (i just hope you point out the fact i am getting better and give me that)
Well I'm glad you're learning to take criticism for what it's worth. I know I was probably a little harsh, too.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

57kidslayer

• View Profile
    • Mountain View Games
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2011, 10:35:58 pm »

no you wernt too harsh you were perfectly reasonable i releast a terrable game and was being lazy by not making more than what 5 rooms and they were all out of the engine i didnt follow any of the tips for making a good fangame

IidoTheFox

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2011, 11:27:24 pm »

I'm not gonna lie, your game is absolutely terrible. But I've read through the posts and you seem to acknowledge that fact, so good on you.

Try harder in the future, k? Check out the standards for fangames, too
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
Come by if you wanna see me suffer playing fangames!
Avatar by Xmatic-Zane on DeviantART.

LOLC2k

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2011, 01:41:11 pm »

valkama you are anti-christ

Valkama isn't trolling. He has legitimate concerns. Most of the fangames here suck. I've got a few more, and not surprisingly, I only like one or two.

I have played Fangame: The Game, which I like, but really isn't just an IWBTG fangame. I also played Pickory. I think it's a great game, though I just don't really like it much. I acknowledge it's well done, I just don't like the puzzles in a game where one hit kills you, it doesn't strike me as fun. Most of the others are just... not very good. I want Battle Kids, though, I watched some of it, and it looks awesome. Too bad I don't have a working NES.

Heh, I take it you don't care for Battle Kid? I haven't seen the whole thing, just the first world. And yes, I'm aware I could get a ROM of it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:25:58 pm by YBBanning »

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2011, 02:33:48 pm »

No I like Battle Kid.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2011, 08:00:11 pm »

Locked. Be thankful I'm in a merciful mood today, because if I went through this thread and gave out warnings for rule infractions then some of you would have 5+.

I will not be so kind next time.

EDIT: Other moderators are free to smite as they see fit, however. You will receive a PM if moderator action has been taken against you.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:02:46 pm by Evan20000 »

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]