I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: IWBTG: Revsion B2 (test)  (Read 56903 times)

Rheault.Wnage

• View Profile
Re: IWBTG: Revsion B2 (test)
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2008, 09:06:03 pm »

I was just wondering.

Two days ago, I download, on the download page, the first version  starting from the top of the page, beside the demos. (Like the one called "IWBTG Beta Build(Frame Skip)", right under "Version 1.0.0".)

I wanted to know if it was the one with all that stuff I heard about. (New items, boss rush, etc.) Because if it's not, I'd like to download the version that have all this stuff, and alos know if I can use my old save to play with the new downloaded version.

Thank you! :D

desktopdoodlz

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2008, 11:48:47 pm »

..yeah, the new one has it all

crz2fer

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2008, 08:08:31 pm »

so.... ummm.. is the slo mo that's on the download page the working version? cuz i just went thru it on hard... got all the items.... beat the guy..... and then at the end theres no tree with the final apple.. ????? i have the ending .ccn in the folder. does ne one kno whats wrong?

SilentLoner

« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2008, 09:14:24 pm »

I think there's an issue with the slomo version for some people during the ending. Try using the frame skip mode instead.

If you don't feel like fighting the final boss again, press the E, N and D keys in the final area and you should skip to the credits.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:18 pm »

so.... ummm.. is the slo mo that's on the download page the working version? cuz i just went thru it on hard... got all the items.... beat the guy..... and then at the end theres no tree with the final apple.. ????? i have the ending .ccn in the folder. does ne one kno whats wrong?
Sometimes that happens to me, and then the credits roll again.
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

crz2fer

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2008, 11:58:59 pm »

I think there's an issue with the slomo version for some people during the ending. Try using the frame skip mode instead.

If you don't feel like fighting the final boss again, press the E, N and D keys in the final area and you should skip to the credits.

You saved me so much freakin time... i love u... ha ha lol thx alot. now i won't have to start a new file and beat the game a ninth time

kenny pearce

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2008, 05:21:29 pm »

when i open v2 it sais error and closes =/

and then when i try and open v1 it gets to the save select screen and crashes every time! i dont know what to do!

-thanks for reading! Kenny

:spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :kid: :kid: :kid:

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2008, 05:27:52 pm »

when i open v2 it sais error and closes =/

and then when i try and open v1 it gets to the save select screen and crashes every time! i dont know what to do!
Re-download.
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Diablo Gamer

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2008, 09:06:56 pm »

the B2(SM) link is not working by me
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]