I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: The new Bug Thread - ALL BUGS GO HERE - DON'T CREATE NEW TOPICS  (Read 132956 times)

SilentLoner

Re: The new Bug Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 11:21:03 pm »

Yep. The secret items don't do anything... Yet.

Majikthise

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 02:20:17 am »

On the clown copter boss screen, you can only have 3 bullets in the air instead of the usual 4. What's with that?

Rad

• The Guy
  • Radical Dood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 02:23:30 am »

its a bug...
no fix.
"I want Rad's dick."

RonFtw

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:29 pm »

I am struggling with my recording software snagit where on the second screen of the game (with the clouds) I am falling through the platform when I am recording. When I am not recording I am on the platform. I beleive Cloud8745 had this problem when he was playing but I don't know what to do. Help me!!!!! :'(

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 02:56:00 am »

A small irrelivant bug I found, was that Mecha Birdo retains it's sprite from it's last encounter with you when you die. For example:

You destroy the antenna and the eyes but die on the glowing egg part. MB will start the next battle with it's eyes missing (but will fight normally, just the sprites eyes are gone). This also works with the laser-red-eyed birdo sprite.

I know this WASN'T intentional because it doesn't work in boss-rush.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 05:51:05 am »

Known since launch.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 04:31:29 pm »

One time I was fighting Dracula, he got off his chair in the background, the music started playing, but he never reappeared. I had to kill myself to fix it. Probably a known glitch, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention anyway.  :D

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Jim Profit

• View Profile
Glitches to help out the new players.
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 02:03:30 am »

After doing a little research, I discovered two bosses that can be defeated fairly easily by glitches.

Mike Tyson:
This is the easiest. When he first appears on the screen press W, and he should stay paralyzed. You can then just kill him swiftly and moveon to the next level..

Mecha Birdo:
Birdo spits those robotic eggs. The thing is your suppose to stay somewhat of a distance, well you don't have too. Infact, stay close enough and those eggs will cram into one another and if they touch Birdo he'll be destroyed. (I'd say avoid dying by the stacked eggs, but this is IWTBTG lol!)

So there you have it. Two bosesses completely shamed. If I find more glitches I'll be sure to say so.
If I move a little slow tonight, I had a Hot Pocket for dinner... I've never eaten a hot pocket for dinner and afterwards said, "Hmm! I'm glad I ate that!" It's always "I'M GONNA DIE!"

Aidan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 10:08:42 pm »

ok so i'm in the wart and willy boss fight and i can only shoot 3 bullets and i cant take out the banzi bill with only 3 bullets...so i was also doing a walkthrough for the game...realy bored dont ask...but i will give you the link for it and than you can watch it for yourself...username aidanboyte...here is the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAn4A2cGcpg  ...so if you can get me the save for it...got mad and deleted my other one...thanks in advance :kid:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 08:03:50 am by Aidan »

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 10:51:33 pm »

Known.
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

1-Up Guy

• HR References
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 07:49:06 pm »

I got two bugs. One is during the mine cart ride and I get stuck in a wall near the end.

The other one is during the maze in The Guy's castle. A moon will sometimes roll through the wall. I got pictures for both.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 08:32:33 pm »

You know you didn't have to post that 1st one a 2nd time (the image, anyways).

2nd one is known.
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

1-Up Guy

• HR References
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 04:29:54 am »

Whenever I get to the end credits, the sound effects slow down.

The Fail Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 12:38:41 pm »

I tried to start the game today,and the window wouldn't come up. O_o After trying it two more times it came up with all bosses beaten and a picture of a different area then what I was in!  But before I could click on anything the shutdown glitch came up and now it works normally again.  Something weird I just wanted to let you know about.

Super2Goten

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 01:55:35 pm »

Posted this on the to do list thread before noticing this one : S

Sorry about the repeat, but i think its best posted here:

Not sure if this has been noted before or if its not a glitch, but in the Kirby area, when you're being chased by the rolling spike wall thing, you get to the 'second' screen of the chase (there are three apples in the bottom left corner, and you exit top right), you have to jump over a spike about halfway, and if you time it weirdly, you get a boost from it, like a normal jump, but to get over it, you need to double jump, so it can't be anything like that :S
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21