I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: My thanks for this game.  (Read 2796 times)

Advocat

• View Profile
My thanks for this game.
« on: December 13, 2007, 05:51:56 pm »

I just wanted to say thank you for making this. I've only come across this just recently, but just wow.

As many of you know, this is finals time for college students (end of fall semester). I usually like to comfort myself inbetween study sessions by playing a quick game. Unfortunately, current games seem to take hours to do anything, with a myraid of side quests and collectables that I have to strain to remember if I spend too much time away from it. So often I find myself spending MUCH too long playing a game and getting lost in it.

IWBTG on the other hand, has been an extreme help. Not only do I get to play a DIFFICULT game for once, but its easy to put down. Mainly because its so aggrivating at times. But thats what makes it so fantastic, because after dying 50 times in one room, I say to myself, "fuck it I'd rather be working." Viola!

And so I come to thank you for making a game I can enjoy that doesn't eat up hours and is so painful that I'd rather do schoolwork.

Cheers!

Kayin

• Well.. They're more like giant cherries...
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
Re: My thanks for this game.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 05:55:28 pm »

Thats awfully touching and an interesting take on the usefulness of such difficulty. Thank you for playing!

Xylon Lionheart

• Maieusiophilia!
    • View Profile
Re: My thanks for this game.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:25:57 pm »

I find that hilarious.

"I'd rather study than play this frustration of a game!"