I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: all progress lost  (Read 2915 times)

atrailofblood

• View Profile
all progress lost
« on: July 18, 2008, 12:49:27 am »

:spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes:
So I had 11 hours played time on hard and like 1500 deaths, all the bosses beaten and I was at the elevator part in the guys castle where you have to get through the spikes as it brings you up. a friend of mine came over and I decided to show him the game a bit so I exited out and went on the third file (my game was saved on the first slot) and started going through the game, showing him how crazy it all is. naturally, I was saving my progress along the way. so I decided to just keep attempting the elevator part on my 1st file and what do I see? the new game I started saved over my 11 hours played time file in the first slot ;[ I am devistated. is there any way to bring back my old saved game?
Became The Guy 7-20-08 ;]

Dragon_Yellow_Devil

Re: all progress lost
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 01:13:07 am »

Damn. thats rough. I would first punch your friend in the face, then ask for a save file. Dunno anything else......

Dragon_Yellow_Devil

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:18:11 am »

Actualy there is a save topic on the glitches/bugs thing.....

atrailofblood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:20:12 am »

Damn. thats rough. I would first punch your friend in the face, then ask for a save file. Dunno anything else......

my god, tell me about it. I wanted to chuck a :fruit: at his head >:O thats what I get for trying to be a good host. I really dont understand how it happened though. saved on third file and it saved over my first file. I suppose I've come to terms with my fate and I guess I'll have to do it all over again .... even... motherbrain ;_;. I wouldn't feel guilty about using someones save file @ The Guy's castle, though. That might be too painful to go through again knowing I've already done it all. If someone could help me out with that I would be very greatful. If not, I'll just have to man up and be The Guy x2: reloaded.

atrailofblood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:25 am »

Actualy there is a save topic on the glitches/bugs thing.....

ahh, cool. I'll go check that out. Thanks for the info, man

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:51:11 am »

Watch out for double posting. >_>;;  You might have hit the right arrow key one too many times also, so then you accidentally started a new game on the 1st save slot.

Enjoy the game... when you get it back. :D :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:53:06 am by Hero Ragnarok »
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:54:11 am »

Fuck. I just shat bricks.
You two, MODIFY BUTTON.