I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 271

Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 170396 times)

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 09:10:04 pm »

Absorbing this creature takes much more time than any other of the creatures. You slowly work your way though the body, taking inches slowly.

As you do so, information floods into your mind. More information than you'd care to know about. It starts slowly, but soon it all piles up. Memories, movements, words, knowledge, social interaction, events, history...

FIVEPLUSFIVEEQUALSTENGROVERCLEVELANDWASTHEONLYPRESIDENTTOSERVETWONONCONSECUTIVETERMSPINEAPPLESAREDE LICIOUSTHEGRANDCANYONISBEAUTIFULINTHESUMMERFRUNDTECHISBADBUTTHEMUTANTREBELLIONISEVENWORSEYOUDISLIKE MODERNARTTHETELEVISIONALMOSTNEVERHASANYTHINGGOODONWHATISHAPPENINGTOYOURMINDITSALLFLOODINGINSOFASTYO UCANTPROCESSITALLWHATHAVEYOUBECOMEWHATAREYOUGOINGTOBECOMEWHATWILLYOUDOWHATISYOURPURPOSEWHYDIDYOUEAT THISMANWHATISTHEMEANINGOFLIFEANDEXISTENCEWHATISTHOUGHTHOWAREYOUDOINGTHISWHY-

You understand...yourself.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 09:18:48 pm »

Quickly take my new form, looking at everything around me, and trying to understand my own memories with my newly aquired knowledge.

"...Human..."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 09:26:26 pm »

You step out of the bathtub, turning the handle on the faucet as you look in the mirror, observing your face.

You're 25 years old, with light blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes. You're not terribly tall, standing at 5'8" and weighing 140 pounds the last time this human checked. You remember this human's life, growing up with an upper middle class family, having friends, and attending college. You also understand, you're a woman, which means it's easy to coax men in order to get what you want.

You're not sure exactly what you are, but now you understand, you were being transported in a refrigerated van, which crashed, somehow, releasing you from your container, allowing you to slowly come to life under the desert sun. You know what you can do, but not what you are.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 09:35:29 pm »

Stand around for a few moments, and wander around the house aimlessly, confused as to whether I should consume, or do human things, or even rat or snake things.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 09:42:34 pm »

You can't simply reject this knowledge now that you've gained it...you'll have to live with it.

You look around, thinking the choice of what you do with yourself is now up to you. You understand the ethics behind eating people, which leads you to think that it's something you really shouldn't do too much. On the other hand, you guess you could try living as a human...though your knowledge, mixed with her knowledge, makes it difficult for yourself. You know you're masquerading, even though logically nobody else would jump to the conclusion that you're actually a blob that absorbs organic matter and transforms into things it eats just by speaking with you. Although a nagging question keeps coming to you...

What is your name? You know what her name is, you just have to recall it.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 11:16:18 am »

"...Megan Miller..."

Do something my human instincts want me to do.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 12:33:26 pm »

The conversion didn't preserve your clothes, you're going to have to get dressed.

In addition to that, You realize that during the nighttime, humans aren't as active, but you do not feel the same "tiredness" that Megan would most likely feel right now. You think the best course of action for you to take would be to get something to eat.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 03:08:36 pm »

Find her wardrobe, then pick out some of her favourite clothes, and try putting them on.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 03:22:19 pm »

You put on a shirt, and a pair of jeans, nothing too fancy. You put them on easily, and find them comfortable.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 03:50:31 pm »

Look through my human knowledge, and use some of my new "logical reasoning." Look through the cupboards for some meat.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 03:54:38 pm »

You look through the cupboards, finding a can of hearty soup with steak and potatoes. You normally wouldn't care about heating it up, but your human knowledge has let you come to appreciate how your meals taste.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 03:58:14 pm »

Find a can-opener, and open it up. Set it on the table, and turn into my normal form, consuming a piece of beef.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 04:09:12 pm »

You simply convert your hand back into goo, and pull the piece of meat into yourself before reverting your hand back to human shape. You dissolve it quickly.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 04:16:43 pm »

Slide into a more open area of the house, and become a beef.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest IV
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 04:31:55 pm »

You expand outwards, becoming a beef. You realize that this form is hardly desirable, given how bulky and slow it us compared to the other forms you have. The beef isn't very intelligent, either.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 271