I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I wanna be the Ragnarok  (Read 11382 times)

Kirby Mario

• Em... (say something intelligent) I like Waffles!
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna be the Ragnarok
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 04:04:05 pm »

I forget to say that if you need any help with the english because i know you normally speaks spanish and you don't speak English very well sooo... if you need help with the translation i'm here to help :D

LagSeeing

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 01:34:44 pm »

Ragnarok(라그나로) is one of the korean online game name

Yeigoc707

• YWH LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 11:21:28 am »

New version released! Version 0.6!!!, Check the description and the download links!

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 03:24:30 pm »

So I played through part of the newest version and I liked the difficulty select screen and the new animation for entering the portal. The damage system seems to be overall more fair, and I like how your health slowly regenerates (maybe that's just in the lowest difficulty, but I still like it.)

There are, however, some issues.

If I go to the town on the left, at some point, I end up inside a bar or something next to some other guy. Everything is zoomed in, which I guess is ok, but as soon as I leave the bar, I warp back to the place where the portal sent me. Your room transitions are choppy, and it doesn't seem to matter which side you're coming from.

As for the enemies, they don't seem to have any problems falling off of cliffs, but if you trick them into going into the side of a cliff, they simply go through the wall, and then fall into an endless abyss inside the cliff. Might want to fix that.

Also, HUGE BUG. You can't close the game. Alt+F4 doesn't work, Esc doesn't work, clicking the close button doesn't work. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del in order to force quit the game. This is the first thing you should fix.

Haven't looked at much else yet, but I'll get back to you when I can.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

Yeigoc707

• YWH LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 07:05:14 pm »

So I played through part of the newest version and I liked the difficulty select screen and the new animation for entering the portal. The damage system seems to be overall more fair, and I like how your health slowly regenerates (maybe that's just in the lowest difficulty, but I still like it.)

There are, however, some issues.

If I go to the town on the left, at some point, I end up inside a bar or something next to some other guy. Everything is zoomed in, which I guess is ok, but as soon as I leave the bar, I warp back to the place where the portal sent me. Your room transitions are choppy, and it doesn't seem to matter which side you're coming from.

As for the enemies, they don't seem to have any problems falling off of cliffs, but if you trick them into going into the side of a cliff, they simply go through the wall, and then fall into an endless abyss inside the cliff. Might want to fix that.

Also, HUGE BUG. You can't close the game. Alt+F4 doesn't work, Esc doesn't work, clicking the close button doesn't work. I had to Ctrl+Alt+Del in order to force quit the game. This is the first thing you should fix.

Haven't looked at much else yet, but I'll get back to you when I can.

Yeah, in the next version I will fix that, I really in my pc is fixed now. But wait D:, When entering in the shop and aaaaaall, I will work more. About the bug of the ALT+F4, You can exit the game pressing "Enter", then press "Exit" and that. Don't worry about all those bugs. Thanks for all :D

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 07:21:07 pm »

You can exit the game pressing "Enter", then press "Exit" and that.
That's not intuitive at all. Everyone expects to exit with Alt+F4, Escape or the close button. Making Enter the exit key is not good interfacing.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

Yeigoc707

• YWH LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 05:57:06 pm »

A new version uploaded. Version 1.0 :3. Sorry for my inactivity. Here is the link. Comment plz like me. http://www.mediafire.com/?y5164rbrzdtfadt

Kirby Mario

• Em... (say something intelligent) I like Waffles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 08:50:10 am »

A new version uploaded. Version 1.0 :3. Sorry for my inactivity. Here is the link. Comment plz like me. http://www.mediafire.com/?y5164rbrzdtfadt
1st you let your save lol
by curiosity i clicked the Tamy <3 difficulty they killed my in one hit and i haved 100,01 of life
so i clicked F2 select new game and the difficulty easy you didn't change the language this forum is English not spanish you should put this in Gamersplace
you have to put more saves
So i talked with that soldier spanish sapnish everywhere if you want i can translate it for you
i clicked my character image MOAR spanish and i noticed that you can summon jack frost without eehhhh uhmmmm sin encontrarlo
i found the militar guy again he told me of that thing of clicking my character image .
continue avancing jack frost attack me
so i go to the next room and GAME OVER Why the fuck will you put a spike there?!?!
i arrived to the meteor part jack frost didn't shoot his meteor so i killed the monster for level up
after i evaded the meteor and jack frost didn't talk me
Next room Militar dude is flying
Next room Warlorck didn't appeared
Next room congela el agua con Jack Frost i tried but nothing appeaned so i just avanced
Next room militar dude again he said me to look up lol
Next room WATER PART militar dude is swimming ^talking to him* WTF he can speak underwater!
Next Room You fixed the bug Hell yeah!
I Will test more later ;)
Before going out of the game i heared the dead song 1 time Loled
so i like you said i closed the game with enter
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:59:42 pm by Kirby Mario »

Yeigoc707

• YWH LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:49 pm »

1st you let your save lol
by curiosity i clicked the Tamy <3 difficulty they killed my in one hit and i haved 100,01 of life
so i clicked F2 select new game and the difficulty easy you didn't change the language this forum is English not spanish you should put this in Gamersplace
you have to put more saves
So i talked with that soldier spanish sapnish everywhere if you want i can translate it for you
i clicked my character image MOAR spanish and i noticed that you can summon jack frost without eehhhh uhmmmm sin encontrarlo
i found the militar guy again he told me of that thing of clicking my character image .
continue avancing jack frost attack me
so i go to the next room and GAME OVER Why the fuck will you put a spike there?!?!
i arrived to the meteor part jack frost didn't shoot his meteor so i killed the monster for level up
after i evaded the meteor and jack frost didn't talk me
Next room Militar dude is flying
Next room Warlorck didn't appeared
Next room congela el agua con Jack Frost i tried but nothing appeaned so i just avanced
Next room militar dude again he said me to look up lol
Next room WATER PART militar dude is swimming ^talking to him* WTF he can speak underwater!
Next Room You fixed the bug Hell yeah!
I Will test more later ;)
Before going out of the game i heared the dead song 1 time Loled
so i like you said i closed the game with enter

Rofl. Here is fix the crap... whit 1 level more xD! http://www.mediafire.com/?62kll14staf4vl6 ... About change the languaje... pfffff xD me da paja. I have train ALL THE FUCKING DAYS In Taekwondo and Remo. So sorry if I don't care my game
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:40:13 pm by Yeigoc707 »
Pages: 1 [2]