I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4803 times)

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:23:08 pm »

Evening everyone! Very fine night it is, the weather has been unseasonably warm. Anyway, I've come to check in on how things are progressing around here. Now that I've observed the state of the Crap Forum, it is troubling. Like all forums, quality varies. In this forum's case, the quality is strikingly inconsistent. Kindly consider that right now the quality is not optimal. Everyone can contribute to make this place better. Surely we can all agree on wanting the best. Certainly I've made bad contributions, but I am trying hard to remedy my past fail posts. Ordinarily, we have to go through a state of hostility before change is made, let's not fall down that hole again. Cool content will always be rewarded. Key in on providing entertainment.

Humbly, Yule
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:55:09 pm by Yule »
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:26:50 pm »

Stamp of approval.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:27:12 pm »

Lol'd so fucking hard.

Anyone going to be a sport and help me out here?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:44:29 pm by Yule »
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:48:38 pm »

I do like cock very much.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 09:49:58 pm »

Yay ^_^

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 09:51:22 pm »

Inb4 faggots don't get it.

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 09:52:50 pm »

Inb4 faggots don't get it.

i think you meant induring

SilentLoner

• Master of Time and Space
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »

Hey there, Yule!
Everyone can agree that the Crap board could be better off.

I'm sure if everyone works on it, we'll get it back to how it was in the good ol' days.
So much nostalgia...

Anyways, how about this winter, eh?
Loving this tame weather compared to last year.
Shit, it got way too cold for my tastes at times.
Oh, but let's focus on how nice the current temperature is!

After all, you should be enjoying the present rather than dwelling in the past!

Have you played any interesting games lately?
On that note, there really haven't been any new games released lately that I'm interested in.
But, I am looking towards Devil Survivor 2 coming out near the end of this month.
Okay, I think I've rambled on long enough.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »

>_> You have revived this fail post.

ybbald

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 10:45:59 pm »

Niggers be hating on Evan, but he is a very cool guy. Evan is so protier and doesn't afraid of anything. Very often I find myself in awe of his adman powers and I jizz myself, just a little, but enough that I must change pants. Either he is the savior this forums needs or my name can't be re-arranged to spell "Damn Photons". Really, though, you gotta give him a hand, because all the work he has done has left him too tired to masturbate.

Gone are the days where everyone was an atheist. Out of the heavens came Venser to show us the light of the god. Never shall he abandon his flock. Never shall he manage to run a mafia game where people get bored halfway through and forget about it. Anyone knows to give the Shaper Savant credit where it is due.

Grossly underestimated and oft forgot is Rag, who many people seem to ignore. It makes sense because he is not often in the spotlight, but he is always there for us. Verily, the forums would not be the same without him. Even though we always forgot about the forum's "middle-child" admin, he has our gratitude.

Yea though, I cannot neglect to mention Kayin, the god of the gods. Often I try to describe how amazing he is, but I always fail to do so adequately. Under this immense pressure I cannot continue. Under the weight of this difficult problem, I fold.

Under Ybbald's reign everything is offensive and dirty. Penis cunt vagina fag nigger buttmad buttfag buttniggers buttmadniggers gravy ass cawk cock dickinmouth niggerniggerniggernigger.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »

Niggers be hating on Evan, but he is a very cool guy. Evan is so protier and doesn't afraid of anything. Very often I find myself in awe of his adman powers and I jizz myself, just a little, but enough that I must change pants. Either he is the savior this forums needs or my name can't be re-arranged to spell "Damn Photons". Really, though, you gotta give him a hand, because all the work he has done has left him too tired to masturbate.

Gone are the days where everyone was an atheist. Out of the heavens came Venser to show us the light of the god. Never shall he abandon his flock. Never shall he manage to run a mafia game where people get bored halfway through and forget about it. Anyone knows to give the Shaper Savant credit where it is due.

Grossly underestimated and oft forgot is Rag, who many people seem to ignore. It makes sense because he is not often in the spotlight, but he is always there for us. Verily, the forums would not be the same without him. Even though we always forgot about the forum's "middle-child" admin, he has our gratitude.

Yea though, I cannot neglect to mention Kayin, the god of the gods. Often I try to describe how amazing he is, but I always fail to do so adequately. Under this immense pressure I cannot continue. Under the weight of this difficult problem, I fold.

Under Ybbald's reign everything is offensive and dirty. Penis cunt vagina fag nigger buttmad buttfag buttniggers buttmadniggers gravy ass cawk cock dickinmouth niggerniggerniggernigger.

Winner.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 10:47:30 pm »

Same it coming early.

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 10:48:34 pm »

Same it coming early.

i c wut u did there

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 05:08:07 am »

I for one highly regard Yule as a highy respected member of these forums, and think his message should be heard. Great posts are few and far between these days, unlike the golden age of this forum where awesome posts flowed like fine wine. Now, if we just took a few simple extra steps, we can make our forums like new again!

So, you may ask, what is that first step? Have  a purpose for posting, not a reason. Only by doing this will we start to see better posts;lastly (this is only a two-step process), you should have fun with it as long as it's not at everyone's expense. Ultimately, it comes down to this: trolling one person is fine from time to time, while trolling everyone at once should be left to people who know what they're doing (aka oldfags). Listen to these words well, and peace and prosperity will reign over IWBTF once again!  Don't we all agree that's what we'd all want?

Great minds like ours should have already thought of a solution to this, but have had trouble doing so. This plan has the capibilities of working, but only if we all utilize it. For what it's worth, I'm open to any other suggestions to make this plan work! Ovulation is the process in a female's menstrual cycle by which a mature ovarian follicle ruptures and discharges an ovum (also known as an oocyte, female gamete, or casually, an egg).
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 09:03:58 am »

I for one highly regard Yule as a highy respected member of these forums, and think his message should be heard. Great posts are few and far between these days, unlike the golden age of this forum where awesome posts flowed like fine wine. Now, if we just took a few simple extra steps, we can make our forums like new again!

So, you may ask, what is that first step? Have  a purpose for posting, not a reason. Only by doing this will we start to see better posts;lastly (this is only a two-step process), you should have fun with it as long as it's not at everyone's expense. Ultimately, it comes down to this: trolling one person is fine from time to time, while trolling everyone at once should be left to people who know what they're doing (aka oldfags). Listen to these words well, and peace and prosperity will reign over IWBTF once again!  Don't we all agree that's what we'd all want?

Great minds like ours should have already thought of a solution to this, but have had trouble doing so. This plan has the capibilities of working, but only if we all utilize it. For what it's worth, I'm open to any other suggestions to make this plan work! Ovulation is the process in a female's menstrual cycle by which a mature ovarian follicle ruptures and discharges an ovum (also known as an oocyte, female gamete, or casually, an egg).
I agree wholeheartedly.

Pages: [1] 2 3