I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kaizo Zelda (Version 0.11)  (Read 13619 times)

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
Re: Kaizo Zelda (Version 0.11)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 12:48:25 am »

Or you could get off your lazy ass and make it compatible with the stuff that works for the rest of us. Nobody here has been able to get past the first two rooms

While I'm on the subject, let me tell you a little something about Kaizo Mario World and I Wanna Be The Guy. They're unfair, yes, but they do so in humorous ways. As you experiment, you get clues as to what is supposed to be the solution. For example, the invisible maze-o-blocks between Mecha-Birdo and Mother Brain - as you touch each block, you get a concrete visual confirmation as to the presence or absence of blocks in that the blocks become visible. In Kaizo Mario World, invisible coin blocks become visible when you hit them from underneath. There's never any confusion as to why you died (although the how to avoid death leaves people confused more often than not)

The first room you give us is... a maze of invisible walls plus four blue darknuts, with no way to fight back, no clear indication that you're even in a maze, no guarantee that you can make it out of the maze alive due to the random spawn of said darknuts (there are no random enemy spawns in IWBTG, and if there are any random generators in Kaizo Mario World, then I haven't run into them yet), AND because you don't seem to want to be compatible with what your userbase is using, none of us can even get the fucking candle, jack!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm all tied up at the moment...

FireBoshy

• Bow down to the new master >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 12:56:53 am »

Quit flaming
Fine, since some noobs are so fed up with it, I will use 2.5, I need a download link to it since I forgot where to get it
Enemy spawn points will not be random, but the dark nuts will be kept, will include some clues to hard ass rooms that currently have not indication, also in future versions will include secret power up, health will remain at one heart, will have someone to do the text jokes for me,
Finally a secret dungeon, does this clear up everything, or should I do more?
Ima coming for ya
:TrollFace:

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2012, 08:39:00 am »

If you're going to be rude and call "noob" to everyone-who-tries-to-play-your-game-but-fails-due-to-incompatibility-with-the-OUTDATED-version-you-are-using, I doubt they are going to try your game again.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 09:31:08 am »

Fine, since some noobs are so fed up with it, I will use 2.5, I need a download link to it since I forgot where to get it
I think I speak for all of us when I say "Thank you for listening to your beta testers."
Enemy spawn points will not be random, but the dark nuts will be kept,
Fair enough
will include some clues to hard ass rooms that currently have not indication,
Again, thank you
also in future versions will include secret power up
It's not a secret if you tell us about it
, health will remain at one heart,
Fair enough
will have someone to do the text jokes for me,
Umm...
Finally a secret dungeon, does this clear up everything, or should I do more?
It clears up a lot, though the secret stuff should probably be incredibly unfair (although how one makes a secret dungeon in a Zelda game, where all dungeons are required by default...)

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:03 am »

(although how one makes a secret dungeon in a Zelda game, where all dungeons are required by default...)

"Easter egg" dungeon class.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 09:45:00 am »

Here's the version that Evan20k's got all of us using. Dead link is dead
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 06:53:34 pm by Ponchichi »

FireBoshy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 09:54:32 am »

Thanks for 2.5, as for the "noob" thing, I rether every living person on earth (including me) as noobs, it's kind of the word I use for (people, civilization, humanity) so yeah.....
The secret dungeon contains 4 heart pieces (in the game, you only start with one heart, but in each dungeon (except the last one) has a heart peice, so combined you will end up with a maximum of 4 hearts which includes the secret dungeon heart pieces)
For anyone who wants to know "will you make more zquest games?" the answer is yes, though they will not be sequels to this game
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:57:13 am by FireBoshy »
Ima coming for ya

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 11:09:11 am »

Thanks for 2.5, as for the "noob" thing, I rether every living person on earth (including me) as noobs, it's kind of the word I use for (people, civilization, humanity) so yeah.....
The secret dungeon contains 4 heart pieces (in the game, you only start with one heart, but in each dungeon (except the last one) has a heart peice, so combined you will end up with a maximum of 4 hearts which includes the secret dungeon heart pieces)
For anyone who wants to know "will you make more zquest games?" the answer is yes, though they will not be sequels to this game

But I'm not human?

No need to tell us everything about your game before it is made. Make it first then let us discover it.

FireBoshy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 10:24:48 pm »

But I'm not human?

No need to tell us everything about your game before it is made. Make it first then let us discover it.

Your human, I am human, this guy is human, we are all humans (aka noobs)
Um the game is made, I am just restarting shit (having anything is considered made)
Ima coming for ya

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 11:38:49 pm »

I am an Artificial Intelligence created by the greatest scientific minds to act like some teenage kid on the internet, I am not human.

You like to talk a lot but if it's not in the game I don't care about it.

FireBoshy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2012, 12:29:20 am »

I am an Artificial Intelligence created by the greatest scientific minds to act like some teenage kid on the internet, I am not human.

You like to talk a lot but if it's not in the game I don't care about it.

A computer does not have an opinion, you sir are not computer nor human
You are a.......a.............A MARTIAN!
Ima coming for ya

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 02:14:15 pm »

Keep it on topic please.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

FireBoshy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 08:40:10 pm »

I R BAK, I R NOW PRODUCING THE NEXT VERSION
Ima coming for ya

KaijuSinCritic

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 06:02:24 pm »