I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521

Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 207450 times)

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7770 on: April 02, 2016, 04:45:30 am »

You shoot the vaults up with more ammo than you could possibly have carried, trashing the very little that hasn't already been taken.


They look hesitant, but all raise up their left hands. They seem pretty certain they aren't being given another option.

"You know they pose no threat to you, Drake." says Len, sounding tired.

They know confused rumours about the president and his secret service showing up, but they didn't see anything first-hand.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7771 on: April 02, 2016, 04:54:42 am »

2-5> Leave the vault, and head back up to the surface

6-7> Try to head back to Envy's vault and extract the scientists on lockdown in there, disguising as Patience and Len

8> Speak to Len

"It's fine, they all want to live! It's just that we can't afford any distractions right now."

Others> Knock out the soldiers and load them into the vans, getting prepared to start driving out

1*> Speak with Charity

"Alright, we've got a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time. First off, where did Patience hide the eye he kept on his person? We can't afford to leave that if it's anywhere near here. Second, we've got to find a way to get Viola and the others back. I'm thinking of something right now, but Patience might be able to counteract some of our methods, even if he has a limited number of options right now."

I want to try to stop Patience now...but what if he's made it tough to get my friends back? I don't want to let him get away, because if he manages to meet up with the other Virtues it'll only be harder to fight them in the future. This is the easiest it'll get...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:57:14 am by DraconicDescendant »
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7772 on: April 02, 2016, 05:42:06 am »

The soldiers are quick to follow your orders, and begin moving out onto the surface.

Len breathes a sigh of relief as you knock them out, and hops aboard.

"The eye he was given, along with his other essential research notes, are held in his black box, kept in a vault unless necessary. He'll have taken it with before he fled the site, most likely through an escape route he prepared. He has seventeen memorised, so that I can't know which he might take. You can't cover enough ground, and even then he's hard to pin down like this."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7773 on: April 02, 2016, 05:48:27 am »

"...Fair enough, but I'm not going to just give up."

6-7> Lead the scientists to the surface, summoning military jeeps and starting to evacuate

1*> Split to my maximum of 15 clones again

"...Well, seventeen escape routes. I can't cover them all...but I can damn well try."

All others> Get to a runway and summon high-speed aircraft such as fighter jets, getting inside and taking off in all directions from Area 51, searching for the evacuation choppers

IF PATIENCE GETS AWAY, FINE. BUT IF HE GETS AWAY WITH MY FRIENDS, THAT IS NOT FINE. TODAY'S BEEN THE LONGEST GODDAMN DAY OF MY LIFE, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO QUIT. NOT UNTIL I WALK AWAY WITH COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL VICTORY.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:51:35 am by DraconicDescendant »
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7774 on: April 02, 2016, 06:27:47 am »

You evacuate the soldiers without issue, and begin searching the skies for the evacuation choppers. You saw them before, but now they're nowhere to be found.

"I believe your friends are in the hands of Sloth, and not Patience. Patience will know the truth about Sloth by now, and will be trying to avoid it. He can do little for your friends. If they're what you care about, you should focus on Sloth. We don't know where they've all been sent to, and we'll need to find out quickly."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7775 on: April 02, 2016, 07:10:02 am »

"...How do we begin to find them, then?"

1*> Get everyone into vehicles, driving away from Area 51 at high speed

Others> Begin working on the unconscious scientists, installing inside their minds their new lot in life as my servants, filing them with undying loyalty and a feral quality that makes them think of themselves as monsters rather than humans, granting them large, draconic forms with various scale colors, their young, lean human forms simply disguises to help then blend in

You make it easy converting new soldiers to our cause, Lust. I wonder what else we should fill their empty minds with...

Jets> Scan the landscape, searching for anything of note, including approaching bombers
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7776 on: April 02, 2016, 07:20:27 am »

"They could be anywhere, but Sloth will likely be wanting to attempt to negotiate for the prisoners. He wouldn't take them away like this if he wanted them killed."

You clear everyone out, and make Lust giggle as you warp the minds of the scientists into obedient servants.

Well, at least you're doing that right. Good. Maybe this isn't a total loss after all. We've settled our differences since Laura, haven't we?

You scan the horizon, and see a large bomber on the way to Area 51.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7777 on: April 02, 2016, 07:29:43 am »

> Judge the distance and amount of time before it strikes, speeding up my retreat

"And what exactly would we be negotiating over? I can't give him the eyes, and he can't give me my friends. There will be no negotiation, we will free them all. And if it comes down to it, we'll kill Miller and take his eyes..."

> Continue tweaking the minds of my new servants, giving them combat knowledge and other useful information

Laura feels like an eternity ago. Right now, we have other things to worry about. I just want all of us to make a move in solidarity against Sloth...What other eyes do you have? How else can I mold people?
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7778 on: April 02, 2016, 07:43:09 am »

At the speed you're going, you've got just enough time to get out of there.

"I don't know. Time will tell. He will want to negotiate, though." says Charity.

One of my eyes grants the ability to control emotions. That'd less intrusive, you could do that on conscious people. Chastity has that one.

"Also, you should keep that thing from creeping in on your thoughts like that. No good will come of it."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7779 on: April 02, 2016, 07:55:27 am »

"...Let's just focus on finding somewhere to rest after we escape the blast zone. Somewhere where we'll hopefully be safe from the fallout."

Jets> Continue away from the bomber, spreading out and searching for places that could be used for shelter

"We'll probably have to carve a shelter out of the rock. I'll take care of that part. You guys, just focus on resting."

Len and Patience> Speak with the scientists

"A breach on this scale is unprecedented. Sadly, a nuclear strike has been called in. All those years of research...gone. We'll fall back to an emergency shelter, and then we'll decide what to do from there."

Others> Begin mind bending the unconscious soldiers, altering their memories and personalities to be more obedient to me, instilling within them respect and submissive tendencies
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7780 on: April 02, 2016, 08:07:42 am »

You turn the soldiers into mindless animals, no longer in control of their own thoughts.

You're wasting time searching the area. Just dig down right around here.

You begin to use Wrath's eye, digging deep into the earth, to start building a shelter.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7781 on: April 02, 2016, 08:12:31 am »

Good dogs...good pets...

I'm a good...pet, right, mistress...? Oh...why is everything so...pleasantly hazy...I await more orders...
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7782 on: April 02, 2016, 08:21:40 am »

You start hazily digging out the bomb shelter, making sure everything is secured, don't you dear?

"Drake, snap out of it."

You turn towards this irritating killjoy, ready to slash her to pieces. You swing a claw, and she catches it in her hand.

You're suddenly made aware of what you're doing.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:27:08 am by Velocity »
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7783 on: April 02, 2016, 08:24:50 am »

>Blink, before crying out in rage

"WAIT, HOW THE HELL!? BUT...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? I ONLY HAVE TWO OF LUST'S EYES, AND THREE OF WRATH'S! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?"

> Look around, breathing heavily, trying to find where I am
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7784 on: April 02, 2016, 08:34:50 am »

You're standing next to Charity, as all your clones get to work making bomb shelters around you. Your claw is still in her hands, seconds away from rending her, but now stopped.

"It can only catch you out if you're not paying attention. Stay focused when using Lust, and you won't lose track of your own mind."

Don't let her get you like that again, Drake.
What did I do? Everything is fine, isn't it, Drake?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521