I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521]

Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 200004 times)

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7800 on: April 04, 2016, 05:22:55 am »

"Yes." the scientist says. "If it should."


Charity shakes her head.

"No, Wrath can only see the inside of the box."

Get out of my head, woman.


You fill the jet with explosives, and send it flying straight towards the van, at full speed! Patience ducks back into the van, and closes the door. You pull the lever, and eject at the last possible second! The jet explodes into a huge fireball, and you're burnt by the wave of heat from below!

You look down as you fall. The van looks untouched. The sand all around you is scorched black and covered in twisted metal, but there's a perfectly straight line beyond which nothing was touched by the blast.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7801 on: April 04, 2016, 05:32:12 am »

10> Turn invisible, and observe the van

YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!

9> Pat the servant on the head

"Yes, it should. Be happy, servant."

1*> Snarl, shifting into a more bestial form

"THEN IT'S DILIGENCE...HOW THE HELL DID HE GET OUT HERE SO FAST!? NO, THIS ISN'T OVER YET...EVERYONE, WE MIGHT NEED TO GET OUT THERE AND RESPOND TO THIS."

6-7> Excuse ourselves

"...We'll scout out ahead. We'll be fine, but you stay here for now. If you don't hear back from us, then stay until backup arrives. You should have enough supplies to last until then."

6-7> Go to the surface, and transform into Widow clones

6> Become intangible and sink into the surface of the Earth, falling into the crust

7> Summon a car and get in it

10> Summon the car that 7 just got in, keeping some distance from it and invisibly dashing toward the van

7> Floor it towards the van
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:56:23 am by DraconicDescendant »
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521]