I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521

Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 208179 times)

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7785 on: April 02, 2016, 08:42:46 am »

SON OF A BITCH, THEY'RE ALL TRYING TO GET ME, AREN'T THEY!? ESPECIALLY GREED! AND THE OTHERS...SHIT, I NEED TO...

> Cut myself across the chest to make sure I remain alert, and get to work digging out an intricate and complex bomb shelter, tunneling into the ground, clones working on creating ventilation shafts and other intricacies of this temporary shelter, while I carve out the necessary rooms to make it feel not so cramped

You don't really want me, do you, Lust? YOU JUST WANT SOMEONE LIKE LAURA. I BET YOU DID THE SAME THING TO HER, TOO, DIDN'T YOU!?
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7786 on: April 02, 2016, 08:53:48 am »

The soldiers around you don't bat an eyelid as you slash your chest open, the pain keeping you awake. Len looks surprised, though not shocked anymore. With this many clones excavating, you have everything set up right before the bomb should be about to hit.

The shelters are being set up. What's the problem?

"No, she didn't do this to Laura. Laura was her player by choice."

This is exactly how it was with Laura.

Don't fall for her control again. Otherwise I'm staying out of this.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7787 on: April 02, 2016, 08:58:58 am »

SHUT UP! SHUT UP, LUST, AND YOU SHUT UP TOO, GREED! I TRUST YOU EVEN LESS!

> Order everyone into the shelters, sealing the blast doors and climbing down through the entryway, before entering into the main living area

"Alright, everyone report in. Charity, how long should we stay down here?"

> Have some other clones work on setting up a side chamber, transforming the earth into precious gems and shaping out a table of diamond, creating seven seats made of solid gemstone around it
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7788 on: April 04, 2016, 02:19:07 am »

Alright, kid, whatever you say.

"...How long has this shelter been all the way out here?" asks one of the scientists to Patience in the other shelter. "It looks recently built."


"It depends how worried you are about radiation." says Charity. "You won't be able to treat the other scientists without giving away your identity."

You dig out a large side chamber fairly easily, forming a table of diamond, and gemstone chairs corresponding to the colours of the sins.

What are you doing?
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7789 on: April 04, 2016, 02:29:26 am »

1*> Step into the room, sitting in the ruby chair

2> Transform into Sean Drayton and sit in the sapphire chair

3> Transform into Gluttony and sit in the topaz chair

4> Transform into Laura and sit in the amethyst chair

5> Transform into Jessica and sit in the emerald chair

6> Turn to the scientists

"I took some precautionary measures prior to the attack. This is just one of 20 emergency bomb shelters I had constructed in the area in anticipation of this possibility. It will provide us cover from the blast, but when it is safe we'll have to continue moving."

7> Stand next to Patience and look professional

8> Have my Widow clone sit in the citrine chair

1*> Speak to the Council

"...I call to order this first meeting of the Council of Sin."

1*> Try to allow the Sins an amount of control over each of their bodies

"...Today's been very stressful. Sadly, Sloth isn't here with us like I had hoped."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7790 on: April 04, 2016, 02:56:22 am »

"Drake, I would advise against whatever it is you're about to-" Charity starts to say, interrupted by a very loud blast above you.


The scientist nods, and continues discussing what happened at the facility with the others, all of them looking up at the nuke hits.


You sit down your clones, the sins buzzing in your mind, talking quickly to each-other as they all realise what you're about to do. You surrender your clones to the sins, Wrath managing to stop them from taking any more.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" says Gluttony, immediately devouring his own arms, and spitting them back out onto the table as piles of flesh and bone, before consuming them again. "YOU'RE THE BEST, HAKE! NOW, WHAT ARE WE EATING?"

"What's all this about, then?" says Drayton, arming himself with a revolver and looking around the table cautiously.

"WHAT'S YOUR GAME? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET OUT OF US?" Jessica screams at you, before turning invisible.

"Ah. this is pleasant." Laura says, stretching out her arms, and letting out a relaxed sigh

"I like this body. I think I'll keep it." says Widow, sitting back in her chair.

"This is pointless. We could do this in Drake's head." you say.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7791 on: April 04, 2016, 03:08:18 am »

1*> Address the Council

"It's the thought that counts, though. I think this is much more conducive to productive conversation and generates a more positive environment! Alright, so, first off, we need to consider our next course of action when we leave this shelter. We have several priorities. First is killing Miller and dragging Sloth kicking and screaming into our alliance so we can fully focus on fighting the Virtues. Second, we need to get the rest of the eyes from around the world. Charity, would you happen to know the specific locations of any eyes within the continental US?"

6> Speak to the scientists

"...It's a shame...I've worked at that base since the end of World War II. The security breach is extremely unfortunate, but now all those years of research can be put to some use. Gentlemen...I am not entirely sure what the true identity of our adversary is, but our most recent intelligence suggests...it may be an internal threat. The President of our United States appeared on site with security personnel and evacuated several VIP prisoners who worked closely with Drake Hellbolt. However, he also took a piece of our precious cargo...an eye. If this is the case...then he is an enemy, and he must be stopped."

7> Watch the scientists closely

9> Strike up a conversation with one of the transformed scientists

"...Tell me your purpose."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7792 on: April 04, 2016, 03:25:54 am »

"I serve." the scientist says, simply.


The human scientists seem worried, but they don't seem suspicious of you. They begin talking frantically amongst themselves about what you said, concerned that the president of the country would do such a thing.

"...What do you mean by stop him?" one asks. "We don't have any jurisdiction outside of the facility."


Charity stands by the door, reluctantly, and nods to your question, but the sins are already starting to argue with you.

"Hold on kid, you're planning on fighting the virtues?" asks Greed, surprised. "Are you sure about that?"

"NO! NO NO NO!" shrieks a voice from Envy's chair. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK TO THE VAULT!"

"I quite like having eyes that aren't tucked away somewhere secret." says Lust, looking at you with concern. "You've accomplished a lot, but... you're only human, dear."

"SERIOUSLY, WHEN ARE WE EATING?" asks Gluttony, eating his legs next.

"Wrath, this game has gotten out of hand." says Pride, standing up. "Silence your human before he gets our eyes sealed away."
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7793 on: April 04, 2016, 03:43:09 am »

1*> Speak again

"...An event on this scale has been unprecedented in the history of the world, to my knowledge. Never before has any being held more than one eye, and certainly not the eyes of six different Sins. After what has happened at Area 51 today, we can't ignore the Virtues. They know what's going on, and they're going to come and try to stop it. All of them. So, from the way I see it, we've only got so much time to recover as many eyes as we can before the Virtues band together and this little game turns into a complete shitshow for all of us. Now, the only conceivable way I can imagine everyone here continuing to enjoy not being locked away forever, is if we all cooperate, get all the eyes we can, and achieve mastery of your untapped potentials. That way...maybe, just maybe we could stand a chance against the Virtues."

1*> Turn a piece of the table into an orange and toss it over to Gluttony

"...Really, this was probably going to happen after the game started the way it did. The world's starting to become aware of us. Humanity isn't the same animal it was 2000 years ago. Weapons have become more deadly, information spreads in a matter of seconds, over seven billion people walk the Earth. Conflict with the Virtues is unavoidable at this point, and if there were any doubts about it, Area 51 was the point things boiled over. And if we want to last for any appreciable length of time, we need to finish what we started. Sloth must join us, and grant us his power of teleporation."

6> Continue speaking

"...Gentlemen, I don't believe you're fully aware of my true identity. I've been alive far longer than you might believe. I've walked the Earth since the beginning of time...and the power that Miller wields now...it is a dark, evil potential. The power of Sloth...one of the Seven Deadly Sins. You are aware of the qualities and the abilities of the item your team was assigned to, are you not?"

9> Speak to my servant

"...Show me the form I granted you."
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7794 on: April 04, 2016, 03:58:14 am »

Gluttony flings his dismembered torso onto the table, smashing his face into the orange, before eating it with his mind. The others look disgusted, but seem used to this.

"You mean you and Wrath get control of our untapped potentials." says Lust. "We don't gain much from this, do we? Our best bet for survival is taking our separate ways."

"They're riled up." says Greed. "Last time this happened it didn't turn out so well."

"If you really want to fight them, then give us our own eyes." says Pride. "A human like you doesn't stand a chance."

We should destroy the virtues, but I don't see how you intend to do it.


"He holds... one of them?" asks the scientist. "And what do you mean you've walked this earth since the beginning of time, sir?"


The scientist obediently reveals his form, Len not even looking surprised anymore.


One of your jets was far enough away to escape the blast, and continues scouting the area around the facility as you hold your meeting. You fly around all the exits to the escape tunnels Charity showed you, and see Patience, running a short distance through the desert towards an unmarked black van! He looks up at the approaching jet, and waves as he runs for the van.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7795 on: April 04, 2016, 04:15:02 am »

1*> Speak up

"Splitting up is the same as backing down. From this point on, the Virtues are going to take a MUCH different approach to us. EXTERMINATION. Charity already said that Diligence might be reconsidering how he's hid the eyes. And if that's the case...he may very well be considering making sure no human could ever get them again. If we lose...he might blast the eyes into space, where no human could ever find them again. I could tell you more about long-term future plans, but at this point we're all in this together. We have to...hold on a second...Charity, I can see Patience right now...I've got an F-16 in the air and...I'm looking right at him right now. He's running out to an unmarked black van...he's got his black box...CHARITY, HE'S WAVING AT ME...THIS CHEEKY BASTARD IS WAVING AT ME LIKE HE'S MY FUCKING BUDDY!"

1*> Start to get riled up

6> Elaborate to the scientists

"...Miller holds more than just one if this is the case. He holds one of the items we kept at the facility, one of our lower priority ones, but one he wanted to ensure he'd have. His sudden appearance at the facility is the work of another similar item he holds...which gives him the ability to teleport. It may sound absurd, but you must have seen how your particular precious cargo allowed subjects to phase through other objects, did you not? As for my existence...I'm not entirely sure of my origin, but for as long as I can remember...before the time of humanity, before the dinosaurs...I have existed. I do not know what I am...but humans might refer to me as...an angel..."

9> Run my hand over my servant's scales, nodding

"...This form is much more comfortable and familiar to you, isn't it? This is right...this is how it should be, for I am the one who gave it to you. Are you grateful?"

10> See what weapons this jet has at its disposal, carefully watching Patience's movements
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7796 on: April 04, 2016, 04:38:12 am »

"Yes." says the scientist, blankly.


The other scientists are surprised by your words, and start asking you a lot of questions, most of which you're going to have to make up the answers to.


The sins are about to keep arguing, but stop once you mention the situation with Patience.

"Before he left that tunnel, he would have known a jet was about to fly overhead." says Charity.

"SHOOT HIM!" screams Envy.

The F-16 is fully loaded, and is in position to fire! Patience reaches the van, and opens the door, about to get in!
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7797 on: April 04, 2016, 04:52:30 am »

Is this what he wants me to do? He must have set it up like this...he knew this would happen...

"...He knew this would happen...so no matter what I do, it will be what he anticipated...if I don't fire...nothing happens. If I do fire...the worst thing that happens is that I fail..."

1*> Look up

"...He knows what I'll do. He knew an hour in advance what I'm going to do."

6> Make something up, only telling half-truths about what's actually going on, and painting Miller as our enemy, justifying Patience's "cause" as righteous

9> Look my servant in the eyes, trying to discern what they reflect

"...What do you feel in this moment?"

10> Take the shot
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7798 on: April 04, 2016, 04:59:36 am »

The scientists listen to what you have to say, and eventually stop asking questions. They get back to what they were doing, just trying to pass the time.


Your servant's eyes seem hollow.

"Nothing."


You fire the main guns, and launch a missile! Patience lingers around the door to the van for a second longer than he needs to, and watches. Pride's eye makes sure all the bullets hit their mark, but they ricochet off an invisible barrier! The missile stops just short of the van, and turns around, flying straight at your jet, and narrowly missing it!  You're losing control of the jet, as an unseen force starts yanking it towards the ground!
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest V
« Reply #7799 on: April 04, 2016, 05:10:45 am »

"WHAT THE HELL...WHAT THE HELL IS..."

1*> Widen my eyes

"...There's no way that's Diligence in that van...THERE'S NO WAY DILIGENCE IS HERE! THAT HAS TO BE..."

1*> Look over to Charity

"...HE MUST BE USING THE EYE!"

9> Nod

"...I'm going to name you Alpha Red...after the color of your scales. Your name is Alpha Red now. Does that make you happy?"

10> Growl, and angle the jet at the van, trying to speed up, summoning a large number of explosives onto my clone's person, readying the ejector seat in the event I veer too far off course, arming myself with assault rifles as well, grabbing something in the cockpit and transforming it into a cigar, putting it in my mouth and lighting it with a flame using Gluttony's power

"Not without trying as hard as I can you insufferable prick!"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521