I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Shadow V0.45  (Read 6651 times)

jimmyaggromosh

• View Profile
I Wanna Be The Shadow V0.45
« on: April 29, 2012, 03:54:29 pm »

www.gamersplace.org tu mejor comunidad

Iwanna Be The Shadow

DOWNLOAD (Version .0.45 (29/4/12)) =>
http://www.mediafire.com/?05qny9s3w3ob3cw

• Version .0.45• nuevo

-Mundo 1 Completo Fix
-Efectos Bugs (Corregido) Fix
-Correcion de Arma! Escudo (UltraGamerxD) Fix Update 0.45 Fix
-Menu Agregado Vercion Semi Update Fix
-Se cambio Bloques! Fix
-Se corregio Menu debido a que se pegaba Intro Fix
-Se Arreglo Cartel! Fix
-Y 10000 weas
:kid:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

english

www.gamersplace.org your community better

I Wanna Be The Shadow

DOWNLOAD (Version .0.45 (4/29/12)) =>
http://www.mediafire.com/?05qny9s3w3ob3cw

• .0.45 • New Version

1 Complete Fix-World
-Effects Bugs (Corrected) Fix
Weapon-Fix! Shield (UltraGamerxD) 0.45 Update Fix Fix
Semi-Menu Added Vercion Update Fix
-Changed Blocks! Fix
Correggio Menu She stuck because Intro Fix
He Arrangement Poster! Fix
And weas 10000

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:04:09 pm by jimmyaggromosh »

Windows7

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be The Shadow V0.45
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:57:25 pm »

EN ESPAÑOL : NO ME GUSTO TU CAGA DE JUEGO ROBASTE TODAS LAS TILES DE OTROS ¬¬

EN INGLES : I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME YOU STEAL ALL OFF OTHERS GAMES

jimmyaggromosh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 04:05:19 pm »

EN ESPAÑOL : NO ME GUSTO TU CAGA DE JUEGO ROBASTE TODAS LAS TILES DE OTROS ¬¬

EN INGLES : I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME YOU STEAL ALL OFF OTHERS GAMES

Sigue jugando minecraft no mas! basura kl sin vida !
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:06:57 pm by jimmyaggromosh »

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »

English: "Keep playing minecraft! Fucking lifeless shit !"

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 09:38:48 pm »

English: "Keep playing minecraft! Fucking lifeless shit !"

Well, I guess we can't argue with this logic.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

Sora1ash

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 09:52:06 pm »

Anyways, I played this game and I gotta say. I don't like it. First, every time you hit R you get Game over: Yes No. I don't even get why that's there, gets annoying really quick when you die and have to hit YES every time you die. Next, why is the gun so big? Your bullets are small but the gun is huge. If you are going to have a huge gun (larger then the kid almost) then at least have the bullets match the size, not the normal size bullets. The music is okay, I guess (normal iwbtg music in the first area). The Cave Story trap at the start was nice. Also, what is with your menu at the start? When you hit the bottom button, you get a game over and have to restart the game. Kinda useless to me (then again I don't know much Spanish) but don't have a button that kills you and make you restart the game. Also make the buttons on the menu able to click better, took a second just to click it. Anyway, about it. The sprites are okay, mostly normal iwbtg sprites, but whatever.

Keep up the work and maybe this game will get better.

jimmyaggromosh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 11:14:11 pm »

Español

muchas gracias Sora1ash tomare todos tus consejos en cuenta para hacer de esto un lindo engine  :kid:

english:

thank you very much Sora1ash taketh all your tips in mind to make this a nice engine  :kid:

Miniwa

• あっちこっち
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:14 am »

I HATE THIS GAME.

you decompiled other's fangame and copied sprites, sound sfxs codes and scripts.

you copied this game.

and other things....

sprites, particles and sound effects are actually same.

plz stop use decompiler, make your own game.
1. I lost my skype ID
2. Korea high schools are suck.
It ends at 22 o'clock. Xp

Gate Man DS

• 暗の力を。。。この自分のトビラに集める。。。
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 06:43:37 am »

Before I say about this game, I have to say sorry first because I'm not an American or English, so my English will surely be bad.

Well, I played this for a while, and this is what I concluded about this game.

"This game is so horrible."

Here's some reason why I think this game so bad.

1. Starting at the first screen to 3rd screen of the map, everything in those maps - including The Kid - LAG so much.

2. At 4th map, I couldn't proceed anymore. At first I thought there is some tricks in this map and I have to solve it. But after struggling for 30 minutes, I concluded that there's no trick but dead end.

3. Saving method confuses me. Basically I could save by shooting at Save hud, but in this game I can also save by touching Save hud, which is kinda simmilar to IWKTG because when I save by touching save hud it disappeared.

4. The Kid has The Guy's gun, but the gun shoots so small bullet which is somewhat more appropriate in The Kid's very small gun. This is some kinda minor reason but it's awkward.

5. When I once go to 3rd and 4th map, I can't go back because when I try to go back I die all of a sudden. In 1st map and 2nd map it was possible to go back and forth of those two maps but why not 3rd and 4th?

6. Every time I press R - Even in the title screen - there appears "Gamer Over" and asks me whether I was dead or not.
Pressing R in I Wanna Series means 'There's no way I can do' or 'I died', so the game doesn't have to ask player whether he was dead or not(Oh, I forgot to say. Not 'Gamer Over' but 'Game Over').

7. In 3rd map, I can actually pass through the blocks which are later crushed by big spike, which doesn't seems so glitchy.

8. Pressing P doesn't make game pause. I wanted to pause this game and write this but I couldn't.

9. When I die at 4th map and restarts from there, music doesn't play. And speaking of music, Game Over music doesn't plays when I die, except at 2nd map being crashed by Quote.

Also, here's the main reason why I concluded this game so bad.

"You stole many things from other games."

At first, when bullet touches blocks it explodes, bursting out some smoke. This was already at I Wanna Be The Mercedes which was made by LagSeeing.

Second, Gun's movement is slightly slower than The Kid's, which was already at I Wanna Take The Timemachine by INFLUKA.

Third, at 3rd map, big spike falls and crushes all blocks that are below that spike. And when block crushes it falls, but block's falling is simillar to that in I Wanna Take The Timemachine(by INFLUKA). And that big spike seems to be like block because when I shot that spike the bullet exploded. Normally bullet can pass spike but why not this big one? I can say because this big spike is considered block, which can kill player in bottom of the spikes. This method is already made from IWKTG, and LagSeeing and INFLUKA seems to made this too.

Fourth, when I die at 2nd screen by getting crash at Quote which comes from lava, The Kid's head pops out and flies to the player's screen. This made me think 'It is kinda like Memes Boss. When I die in that game it makes simillar situation.'

Fifth, Mouse pointer is simillar to that from IWKTG and IWBTP(Poireau by Goshu).

Sixth, torches are simillar to IWBTM's(I checked the dot of torch and found it is not kinda similar to IWKTG's).

Seventh, barrel's image is simillar to IWBTM(Mercedes, by LagSeeing). Also sound is same to IWBTM barrel's.

In those words, almost every 'simillar' means SAME.

Even though this game is like this, I can't say there's only bad things. Actually I liked The Kid's shadow which follows The Kid.

It seems you changed some movements of DJ SRAY, and posted that by calling 'Curly Brace Challenge', and many people said that you decompiled IWKTG. It means you have decompiler and decompiled some of the games, stole things that might be good for that game, and pasted at your game.

Seriously, do you think and make game? You makes me think of a lot of mindless japanese fangame makers!

Bottoming Line : Your story is over! Next time, try to write a better story!(From Sonic and Seven Rings)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:21:57 am by Gate Man DS »

jimmyaggromosh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 08:35:39 am »

estimado
Gangster Reimu

cuando usted cre el suyo entonces yo tmb dare mis criticas!!

Miniwa

• あっちこっち
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 08:52:43 am »

estimado
Gangster Reimu

Usted no está capacitado para decir eso.
1. I lost my skype ID
2. Korea high schools are suck.
It ends at 22 o'clock. Xp

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 10:09:50 am »

estimado
Gangster Reimu

Tú no tienes derecho a criticar. Todo lo que haces es robar el trabajo de otros y estructurarlo de manera diferente. Peor, ni siquiera lo haces bien ._.

Te sugiero que practiques más antes de hacer fangames, por si no te has dado cuenta NINGUNO DE TUS FANGAMES ANTERIORES HA SIDO CALIFICADO COMO BUENO POR NADIE (al menos que yo recuerde) y encima te han dado advertencias por insultar sin razón a Windows7.

Kirby Mario

• Em... (say something intelligent) I like Waffles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 12:57:49 pm »

Your Game Doesn't Work d:

for object init:

Error reading byte.

Ah don't care about the text up there i fix it myself
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 01:03:35 pm by Kirby Mario »

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 01:00:13 am »

estimado
Gangster Reimu

Tú no tienes derecho a criticar. Todo lo que haces es robar el trabajo de otros y estructurarlo de manera diferente. Peor, ni siquiera lo haces bien ._.

Te sugiero que practiques más antes de hacer fangames, por si no te has dado cuenta NINGUNO DE TUS FANGAMES ANTERIORES HA SIDO CALIFICADO COMO BUENO POR NADIE (al menos que yo recuerde) y encima te han dado advertencias por insultar sin razón a Windows7.

No, yo creo que estás equivocado Benxa. Yo creo que tiene todo el derecho del mundo de criticar un trabajo. Que su crítica tenga peso, es una historia totalmente diferente.
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 10:23:17 am »

Yo creo que tiene todo el derecho del mundo de criticar un trabajo. Que su crítica tenga peso, es una historia totalmente diferente.

¿Era necesario acotar eso (vaya que cuesta encontrar un tema donde si digo algo nadie me va a contradecir como si se tratara de una discusión filosófica xD)? Porque yo creo que no.

Dejo este tema hasta aquí, ya di mis puntos de vista sobre el fangame y eso es todo lo que debería haber hecho :S
Pages: [1] 2