I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I WANNA BE THE RUSSIAN! New demo!  (Read 7270 times)

Fallout3000Rus

• View Profile
Re: I WANNA BE THE RUSSIAN! (Demo)
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 01:57:05 am »

You need to make more this is brilliant I will LP it unless this is the finished product and you were joking about continuing?

Enough of sarcasm, i do not care

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 03:48:48 am »

This isn't sarcasm the only thing I really didn't like was the mouse segment I hate mouse segments. Everything else was different and unique with a new kind of flare the bad jumping controls add a funny difficulty to the game. Autofire is cool for not breaking my finger. The graphics were nice to look at. The bosses didn't take 2-10 hours to beat like most fangames. I honestly really like this fangame. I'm not sure if you made this as a joke, but I can actually see some genuine effort though the window thing will be really annoying to record.

Fallout3000Rus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 08:01:35 am »

This isn't sarcasm the only thing I really didn't like was the mouse segment I hate mouse segments. Everything else was different and unique with a new kind of flare the bad jumping controls add a funny difficulty to the game. Autofire is cool for not breaking my finger. The graphics were nice to look at. The bosses didn't take 2-10 hours to beat like most fangames. I honestly really like this fangame. I'm not sure if you made this as a joke, but I can actually see some genuine effort though the window thing will be really annoying to record.

Thanks a lot. I have specially uploaded this game to know yours opinions. This is demo, but then more i'll knew what you like in fangames, then better will be this games.

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 10:20:01 pm »

So yeah if you just omit the mouse segment and continue with how your making the game it'll be wonderful.

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 12:52:34 am »

You need to make more this is brilliant I will LP it unless this is the finished product and you were joking about continuing?
+100
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »

I tried it out, played the first few rooms, and decided I did not like it.

One reason: the controls are terrible.

I can stand the resolution being larger than the screen and not being able to resize it. And I don't even mind the lack of detail for the backgrounds. But the jump height and the running speed are nothing at all like what I am expecting. The kid jumps like two inches off the ground, and can barefly make most jumps with a double jump. And I'm almost certain that the left and right arrow keys accelerate the player, rather than determine his speed.

This makes landing on small platforms nearly impossible. I got to the part where you have to dodge rain and I kept falling off because the control was so wacky.

Unless this is fixed, I have no further interest in this game.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:14 am »

I tried it out, played the first few rooms, and decided I did not like it.

One reason: the controls are terrible.

I can stand the resolution being larger than the screen and not being able to resize it. And I don't even mind the lack of detail for the backgrounds. But the jump height and the running speed are nothing at all like what I am expecting. The kid jumps like two inches off the ground, and can barefly make most jumps with a double jump. And I'm almost certain that the left and right arrow keys accelerate the player, rather than determine his speed.

This makes landing on small platforms nearly impossible. I got to the part where you have to dodge rain and I kept falling off because the control was so wacky.

Unless this is fixed, I have no further interest in this game.

I enjoy the wacky controls, because it's different from every other fangame we have enough precise controls for all the other 600+ or however many there are. I do agree with the screen resolution that is the one thing I'd like you to change.

Fred-eye-inc

Re: I WANNA BE THE RUSSIAN! New demo!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 11:53:17 am »

Screen Resolution was the best thing about the game imo. I liked it being unusual and a bit distorted, 800x600 sucks.

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
Re: I WANNA BE THE RUSSIAN! New demo!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 08:17:02 am »

I can't see what I'm doing, even in the new apparently fixed version it's off the side of the screen. Even when I right-click the taskbar button and maximise it, it's still off the right of the screen. And it's slow and jerky, especially the intro bit - and clicking Play is unresponsive, as if the button isn't where it's supposed to be.

Finally, the correct link is http://rghost.net/41409597 - not rghost.ru - that just redirects to rghost.net .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:20:00 am by avengah »
Pages: 1 [2]