I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Battle Kid 2: Mountain of Torment - demo videos & demo game  (Read 14982 times)

Sivak

• View Profile
Re: Battle Kid 2: Mountain of Torment - demo videos & demo game
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 06:24:49 pm »

This is due out tomorrow the 14th.  Just thought I'd share.

http://sivak.nintendoage.com/BK2photo1small.jpg - Image of the product

Sorry for the short notice.  I will write a more detailed description.  I just got this, but it's early morning and I have to go out shortly after.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 07:15:23 pm »

Sweet! I'll be buying both games from RetroZone tomorrow morning, as I sold off my original BK1 V1.0 cart in order to get cash before moving a year and a half ago. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get it before their cutoff holiday date!
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2012, 12:40:10 am »

so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited
so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)

renhoex

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 04:28:27 am »

you don't seem that exited.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 04:16:05 am »

It looks like the site owner finally put up the link to purchase a copy of Battle Kid 2 just a few moments ago.

For $36 + Shipping, you get the game and manual, but for $45 + shipping you also get a sealed box along with a 36 page artbook with concept art.

Two last things - One, since it is a limited run as of right now, they're currently limiting 2 carts per customer. Two, and probably the most important, RetroZone shuts down all shipping activities after December 19th until January 7th, so if you want your copy this year, you'd better grab it sooner rather than later.
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

Sivak

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 05:11:26 am »

Thank you for posting in the forum.  I naturally had to be away for that one moment...  Available indeed.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 04:20:48 pm »

Looks like the site owner temporarily took down sales of the game as the copies that'd ship before his cutoff date sold out in a matter of a few hours. It's back up for sale now, but they won't be shipped until a week into 2013. Just glad I just came home from work at about midnight when I saw it was up for sale to snag a copy of both games :)

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 02:59:04 am »

I bought one even though I can't play it because I love you, Sivak.
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2012, 03:32:06 pm »

You should sell a pack on gog.com that contains the ROM+an emulator as an executable. I would totally buy this if I could play it on pc

I had insomnia before it was cool
Pages: 1 2 [3]