I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Argh. That is highly irritating. (Spoilers, maybe? Do we mark spoilers here?)  (Read 2449 times)

billybobfred

• View Profile

You know the whole Bowser -> Wart -> Dr. Wily boss fight? Like most boss fights, it's pretty darn fun.

The next room makes me want to kill someone. That, and the fact that, despite the path reappearing, I can't actually go back to the previous room and save so I don't have to beat three bosses yet again. (Yes, I know that Bowser and Wart are pathetically easy, and Wily isn't even all that hard. It just takes for-goddamn-ever.)

I mean, it's one thing to make a painfully hard game, but must you force us to beat a Dual Boss every time we want to try jumping through the damn spikes again? There's a reason I'm on wuss mode, and it's because I'm a wuss I don't want to do the same thing over and over just for a chance to do one thing right.

[/rant]

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile

Ever considered jumping when you tried to go back to the save room?
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

billybobfred

• View Profile

I think I did that. But from the way you phrased it, it always works and therefore I didn't.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile

If you pay attention to when you enter that room, you fall down, hinting that you were on higher ground. :P

billybobfred

• View Profile

>_< I hardly ever notice things like that because I jump around a lot when it isn't going to kill me.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile

lol.  :P

Well, now you know you can do that.  Hopefully that'll make things a little less intolerable. :D