I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 697

Author Topic: Velocityquest V  (Read 131359 times)

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Velocityquest V
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:55:07 pm »

Hatred. Absolute hatred. Your mind thinks of nothing else besides how much you hate. What do you hate? Five men. Those five men, and how you will murder all of them, are all that you can think of. Hot flashes race through you, an icy heat engulfing your body. You twitch, very stiff, but alive. A great strength seeps into your limbs, greater than the strength of a normal human. You take a few ragged breaths, an odd feeling in your throat. You're finding it difficult to get the air to your lungs, but you're thankful that you have the ability to breathe at all. You open your eyes, a cold mist having settled over you. You're on a grassy hill, away from any nearby towns. Your cries for help went unheard. You think it's time to try rising up again...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:59:09 pm by DraconicDescendant »
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:17:39 pm »

Slowly get up to my feet, breathing deeply and slowly.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:27:15 pm »

You rise up, so smoothly and uncannily that if anyone were watching, they would think of you as some kind of ghoul. You put a hand to your throat, running it along a few layers of dried blood, and a large incision that seems to have exposed your windpipe, air whistling in and out of it. You must have clawed your way back from the brink of death, the raw power of your will alone preventing you from succumbing to this serious wound.

There is a pond nearby. Perhaps you would get a better look at yourself by looking into it.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 07:00:25 pm »

Slowly walk over to the water, kneeling down to take a look at my reflection.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 07:10:48 pm »

You're a maiden. Dirt has found a way into your tangled mess of brown hair. You have jade green eyes, but you notice a subtle red glow about them. Your clothes are tattered and dirty, which won't do at all, but it's okay, since there's a black cloak nearby that would cover you up perfectly. The most prominent feature about you, your throat wound, looks menacing, covered in dry blood, slowly changing in shape as you breathe in and out. It looks somewhat like a deranged second smile, almost a twin compared to your real smile right now.

You see another body nearby. They lie next to an overturned cart, which appears to have been stocked with crops.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:13:55 pm by DraconicDescendant »
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 07:22:52 pm »

FUCK YES WIDOWQUEST. YES YES YES.

Slowly creep up to the figure, and grip its neck tightly, sticking a thumb into its windpipe, ripping open a throat wound. Satisfied that it's dead, steal the cloak.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 07:31:03 pm »

It is a rather nice cloak. You like its black exterior, and the red fabric on the interior. It even comes with a nice silver brooch, some kind of skull.

There's a long road between you and the nearest town. The mists haven't exactly cleared. You "sense" the men went back to town. You're quite sure of it. As you are about to begin your quest to fulfill your vengeance, though, you suddenly become aware that you are absolutely ravenous...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:14:27 pm by DraconicDescendant »
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 07:46:17 pm »

Look at the crops, and walk over to them, but become distracted by the body. Kneel down next to him, and pull out one of his eyes, putting it into my mouth, and slowly tasting it.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:43 pm »

You severely dislike food grown from out of the ground or plucked from trees. But the meat...you can't imagine anything more delicious. You eat the eye, vitreous fluid running down your chin as your unusually sharp teeth gnash the eye into a paste. You don't have the patience for appetizers, though. You need his meat. This one's chubby. He's got a lot of meat on him...
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:21 pm »

Dive in, excited, tearing into his belly with my teeth. Don't take time to savour it, wolfing down every gram of flesh and every drop of blood in his body.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 08:13:01 pm »

You're ravenous. You eat, and eat, and eat, blood and chewed bits making a mess as they get on your person. You learn something about human anatomy, and that is that your windpipe is in front of your esophagus. You are somewhat surprised that you manage to strip him to the bone, but you're way too satisfied to care about the logistics of it.

You feel slightly more powerful, stronger after your meal. Now you just need to get to town to find out exactly who those men are...
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 06:11:47 am »

Start walking, as quickly as I can.
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 10:42:14 am »

You begin walking.

Upon arriving at the town a few hours later, you find that there is very little activity. A drunkard stumbles along the road, but other than that everybody seems to be asleep in their houses. You notice several buildings, mainly the bar, the bank, and a mail house. There is also a library.
Logged

Velocity

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
  • And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 07:14:08 pm »

Realise how hungry I am after such a long time without human meat.

Approach the drunkard.

"...Looking for a good time..?"
Logged

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1994
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Velocityquest V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »

He looks you over, not suspecting anything after looking you up and down. The cloak doesn't exactly outline your slender form, but it keeps him from noticing your gaping neck wound.

"...Yesh...come on, beautiful, let'sh go...off...lead the way."

He stumbles over.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 697