I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Ad Astra  (Read 9468 times)

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: Ad Astra
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2015, 05:10:43 pm »

"Huh. There's a Ravator out there, burning the midnight oil, it seems."

> Bite into my chicken

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2015, 09:59:53 pm »

Your companions do not understand what you just said, so they ignore it.

All in all, the mission was a success. Scorpio's operatives were inserted successfully into Moon Hill Experiment House as recruiting personnel, which allowed for Scorpio to further infiltrate and subvert the administration.

Later in the month, another dimensional breach occurred - and once again the Sailor Senshi repelled the attack. Both attacks, however, bore the same signature - and both occurred at the Hikawa Shrine, which has a history of being attacked; and of being preserved by the Sailor Senshi. The following month sees Hudson off on a training retreat, while Izuko takes a much needed vacation at the Five Roaring Springs. Outside of Aries disrupting a marketing ploy by Idol Angel Mami's promoters and a minor monster attack that you didn't get involved in since you were off-duty, nothing of note happened. Though the Zodiac did learn that Hino Rei is Sailor Mars, thanks to Aries' ill-thought out attack.

Unfortunately, your mission immediately following your vacation wasn't all guns 'n roses. You were paired with Hudson to track the movements of... a piece of money. You swear, if you get paired with him for surveillance work again you can't possibly be held responsible for your actions, and Pollux's demands that you spy on Aino Minako (now known to be Sailor Venus) for the sake of being a jealous ex-girlfriend can't possibly be in line with the Zodiac's ultimate goals...

Hoo boy, was this ever the Exposition Episode. There's a lot going on during this module that doesn't actually come in to play yet, and I need to find my notes before we can go on to the next module. And anyone who paid attention to the first season of Sailor Moon probably knows what I'm referring to with the Rip. There's a bit of fluff that happens during the bit we're skipping, but the gist of it is that Hudson was part of a Strike Force that all but got wiped out by an incursion of Things. He was the only survivor from the battle, and was taken off of the strike force after that.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:01:27 pm by Pokota »

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2015, 04:16:01 am »

The web of intrigue is continuing to unfold. I'm interested to see where this leads, but I have almost no knowledge of the source material.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]