I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: liquidquest Origins--Chapter Two--The Dark Carnival  (Read 29783 times)

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
Re: Liquidquest: Origins--Choose my very own (factual) beginnings!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 01:13:57 am »

I dunno why, but this thread being updated doesn't show up in my updates for forum boards. Looks like it only shows something is new when the Overboard (General Games) is updated.
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 01:19:50 am »

Could be your browser doing it, Neo. What's supposed to happen is that since the Quest board is a subcategory of the Games board, the main page's kid icon will only color in partially if there was an update on one of the child (sub) boards, but not the main category. Same thing happens under the Other Games section as well.
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 01:05:59 pm »

Those are Excellent® games, mkid. But your guess couldn't be further from the truth.

>Pick up Nintendo DS and begin to play whatever game is in either slot.

>You start another playthrough of Kirby: Canvas Curse. As you effortlessly carve a path through the first levels, you remember how much fun you had with this game the first time you played it. The fourth time, however, gets a little repetitive. An hour passes as you get through the first few worlds.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 01:53:07 pm »

> Eat DS, and suddenly get an urge to go on an adventure, grabbing my favorite swords and gearing up

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 04:03:36 pm »

> Eat DS, and suddenly get an urge to go on an adventure, grabbing my favorite swords and gearing up

>You nibble on the corner of your favorite game console. It doesn't taste very good, and after a few bites you can't go on. What were you thinking? You're not even hungry.
>Setting down your DS, you decide to actually get dressed. You put on a black sweater, a pair of heavy jeans, and your extra-protective steel-toed loafers. You take your phone from your bed and put it in one of your many expansive pockets.
>Turning to your wall of swords, you attempt to discern your favorite. It's not a difficult task: your long katana is the only sword you own that is sharp enough for utilitarian use. With black, white, and red hiltwrapping and a beautiful pearl-finish wooden sheath, you think the sword is a piece of art. Removing the blade from its sheath reveals a curved black blade that gradients to red near the edge. The small square crossguard is adorned with the golden silhouette of a bonsai tree. It's not a large sword, but you can't quite dual-wield with it; you'll have to wield the weapon with both hands for effective use. The sheath ties conveniently to your belt.
>You are now equipped with the weapon TAMESHIGIRI in both hands.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 04:12:09 pm »

>Double check to make sure that socks are on both feet, then go to your front door and kick it down. If we're going on an adventure, we're leaving the house in style.
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 04:31:51 pm »

>Double check to make sure that socks are on both feet, then go to your front door and kick it down. If we're going on an adventure, we're leaving the house in style.

>The act of getting dressed assures you two socks.
>You walk to your front door, which is a solid piece of beveled wood. You let out a barbaric yawp and take a kick at it with your steel-toed loafers...
>And the door is unaffected! You are not strong enough to kick your front door down. Your back door, however...

Stickman426

• The king of blades is here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 04:37:52 pm »

Make sure the back door is unlocked, then kick it down. Then, set out towards the local walmart.
My blade, Tsumugari, will rend all foes!

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »

>Make sure the back door is unlocked, then kick it down. Then, set out towards the local walmart.

>The back door consists of a beveled wooden frame surrounding a plate of clean glass. You kick it...
>And the glass shatters! You step over the wooden frame of the door into the cool Autumn breeze, dead-set on a journey to Wal-Mart. But as you look around your back yard, you notice that you are completely fenced in. There are two miniature ponds on the right side of the yard, an old plywood fort in the back beside an old oak tree, and a huge pile of leaves has been scooped to the left. Rose gardens frame the house and bare sections of fence.

Stickman426

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »

Jump in the pile of leaves

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 04:50:52 pm »

Hey Stickman, go back and reread the OP. It explicitly states that you can't perform two actions in a row.

Anyway, I know a puzzle when I see one...

>Take entire pile of leaves and place it inside the smaller of the two ponds.

Stickman426

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 04:56:08 pm »

oh, ok.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 05:04:32 pm »

oh my god stickman, you've got to know better than that. if you keep shitposting I will ban your signature privileges.

>Take entire pile of leaves and place it inside the smaller of the two ponds.

>You locomote over to the pile of leaves and scoop a huge chunk of biomass into your arms.
>The smaller pond is fed from the larger pond via rock waterfall. You remember your father putting this water feature together when you were much younger. But that's before he went to fight the God Hand. You shrug and dump the leaves into the pond. There they float, apathetically, soaked and cold. But they are just leaves, anyways.

Stickman426

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 05:32:14 pm »

Go into the fort and look for something.

liquidCorgster

• Signature Moderator
  • The Guy
  • hanged man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 10:27:03 pm »

>Go into the fort and look for something.

>You enter the old fort. It was something else your father made when you were very young, but he made this just for you. The walls are bending in on themselves a bit from age and exposure. You always said you were going to paint some neat designs on the fort, but you never got around to it; it remains to be a plain wooden structure.
>There's a small toy sword leaning on one of the walls, next to a wooden shield. A small ladder goes up to the fort roof.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22