I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Fangames that are worth giving a go!  (Read 127085 times)

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Fangames that are worth giving a go!
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2014, 04:00:21 pm »

Well, can't please everybody. No offense taken.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2014, 05:57:48 pm »

Swordslinger

• Fangame Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2014, 06:43:56 pm »

+1 I Wanna Be The Crimson
+1 Catharsis
+1 Destination
+1 Dotkid!
+1 HunyuuPunPun

Download Links for Break The Series Z and Break the Series Z 3 please?  I can't find them on the wiki.

Seeing series z 3 makes me want to play it and the game itself looks very nice,  I will be playing it on release, so i gave it a +1 for the time being. The game is in testing as of now, i know 2 people that test the game and they like it, and i love series z 2 so.

Boss 1
Touch The Entrance

Boss 2
Catastrophe Miku

Boss 3
Humanitic UFO Miku

Boss 4
Conquer The Flag Taisa

Series Z 1 is a game you don't want to play, it's Kamilia 1 tier, not really good, however if you want to play it, it is public on his blog
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 06:46:00 pm by Swordslinger »

[redacted]

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2014, 03:24:39 pm »

Since I just updated the list I would like to talk about some rules I'm discussing and that will be put clearly in the OP. I don't like messing with a good formula but it seems theres been a bit too much abuse of the current system so here I go:

Firstly, I do not think that private or unreleased games should be voted on since only a handful of people are able to vote on them, which creates some bias. Just because you saw the game get played doesn't mean it is a amazing game. When a game is fully released with a publicly available download link then I will allow voting on it. It just feels like you can say "+ 1 Half-Life 3" but can't really back that up because you've never played the game, only heard of it or seen it. This rule is going in full effect today.

Secondly, I don't know if Needle Games should be allowed to be chosen, you can discuss this rule as it is before I consider adding it but if everyone can come to some type of consensus I won't have to even consider it. Now we all know some Needle Games have charm or are really good, but that can't be said about all of them, and I've seen some needle games on this thread get +1 that I don't really agree with but I'm just the observer, and don't really have any say. I hope everyone can discuss this rule without it creating any flame wars.

Hopefully we can discuss this second rule peacefully and without any problems.

AndreSsgarrido

• ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2014, 06:16:05 pm »

+1 I wanna love the miku.
The needles and the avoidances there are amazing.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2014, 06:27:17 pm »

Why shouldn't needle games be chosen? They are fangames, aren't they? Sure, there's a good number of them that are p bad, but others may find those to be good; it all comes down to opinion on the game. I'm in love with I Wanna P, yet others may not agree with me; why should we not allow someone to express what they like?

Btw, if I haven't said earlier, +1 I Wanna P

YoSniper

• Code blooded. Check it and see.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2014, 06:50:55 pm »

Yeah, I think the rules you are imposing are a bit too restrictive and don't really allow people to express their true opinions. And how exactly would you enforce the whole "I didn't play it but I watched it" rule? Unless the person explicitly says so, you're not going to have a clue.

As for the OP, it's starting to get really cluttered with games in the Add and Remove sections. I feel like we need to convert to a sort a karma system. Like people can give a +1 or a -1 to whatever game they want (and it would help for the account to have a minimum post requirement of 5 or something just to avoid mule votes).

We could even set up a Google Doc spreadsheet for this, or something.
I don't traverse the forums as much anymore. Follow me on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on me!

Twitter: @YoSniperGames
Twitch: yosniper

Streams happen whenever I feel like it.

[redacted]

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2014, 10:28:43 pm »

Yeah, I think the rules you are imposing are a bit too restrictive and don't really allow people to express their true opinions. And how exactly would you enforce the whole "I didn't play it but I watched it" rule? Unless the person explicitly says so, you're not going to have a clue.
Well for me, I usually browser TwitchTV often and if I see a game that is not on the forums or on the wiki then its clearly private or unreleased.

As for the OP, it's starting to get really cluttered with games in the Add and Remove sections. I feel like we need to convert to a sort a karma system. Like people can give a +1 or a -1 to whatever game they want (and it would help for the account to have a minimum post requirement of 5 or something just to avoid mule votes).

We could even set up a Google Doc spreadsheet for this, or something.
Honestly, I know where your coming from but haven't consider it, I'll see what I can do.

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2014, 12:39:19 pm »

Well for me, I usually browser TwitchTV often and if I see a game that is not on the forums or on the wiki then its clearly private or unreleased.
[/quote]
That's what I thought at first too but have you ever tried googling a fangame
Examples of private/deleted games: I Wanna be the zues, I Wanna be the Hades, I Wanna kill the fawful 2, I Wanna be the maze
Examples of games you can't find on the wiki: I Wanna be the Q P, I Wanna be the MLP 1&2, I Wanna be the Loner (I think this one should be private but I found a link on google)
The games you can't find on the wiki I googled and found on nico or acfx after like a page or 2 so they aren't private at all

Kafkaesque

« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2014, 02:23:19 pm »

Disagree with everything you've said Starz0r, sorry.

There's already a karma system YoSniper that's essentially how it works. A spreadsheet would remove them from the OP but it wouldn't exactly declutter things, it would just move the clutter to another place. But if you think it will help I don't see why it isn't worth a try.

d

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2014, 07:53:44 pm »

+1 Biotope
+1 Magnanimity (I have a love-hate relationship with this one)
+1 Dotkid!
+1 Conquer the Blow Game 2 and 3 (I already voted for the first)

Why is does Pickory! have 1 vote in the adding list when it is already on the list?  Can Lovemod or Derf fix this?
d

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #251 on: December 26, 2014, 07:01:04 pm »

+1 I Wanna Take the Timemachine 2

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #252 on: December 26, 2014, 10:10:45 pm »

AndreSsgarrido

• ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 28, 2014, 02:44:52 pm »

telemorph

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2015, 06:31:21 pm »

-1 I Wanna Be Like Brisulph
why? not enough repetitive needle jumps? :^)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23