I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Hardest Bosses in Fangames  (Read 31853 times)

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hardest Bosses in Fangames
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 04:08:13 pm »

Ok, i know, the boss is original (four heads) but all of the things of IWBTG are over used. (spikes don't count.) The bosses are creative beyond the things of IWBTG, but all asian fangames have a boss that shoots projectiles at you (style of touhou). Like that giant cherry of Love Trap or the bosses of IWBTBarrage, Shrine maiden, etc. These bosses aren't creative in the side of the pattern. (Like a boss that shoots something at you, but not over 9000 projectiles, something not hard but not easy to avoid. or a boss that does some random attacks and mixed attacks.) Because the touhou-styled bosses (IWBTBarrage) only have one attack: shoot something at you. They are a simply .png that shoots something at you.

yeah. THAT isn't creative. you are right, my good sir.

NocturnalGamer

• If i'm very stupid is because i'm 13.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 04:25:52 pm »

8. Hatsune Miku second version from I Wanna be the Love Trap

Once you learned the patterns, it's easy to survive and take her down.

Have you actually beaten this boss? It's still a hard boss if you know the patterns. And learning the patterns is very hard, especially if you fight the boss blind.

9. Giant The Kid both versions from I Wanna be the Love Trap.

It's hard to avoid the bullets, shoot the eyes of the clon and avoid the cherries, but it's possible.

It's worth mentioning that the giant Kid is generally considered to be the hardest boss in the series, even the first one. Yeah it's "possible," but no one has beaten the second Kid (with proof at least). As someone who has poured many hours into this, I'd rather you didn't underplay it's difficulty so much. :P

17. Reimu from I wanna be the shrine maiden 2

YOU will know about this Touhou-styled fangame. A piece of insanity. A ****ing epileptic boss. Geezer is easier than this player clon (Reimu is the player and the final boss.)
I want to see you beating this boss.

OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0yNoTvxIY

19. Titan Dweevil from I Wanna be the Destination

Another stupid Touhou boss, with the stupid fruits, (if you're making a fangame, don't put fruits, they are over used) the stupid big fruits, the stupid IWBTG tiles, and a stupid spike that runs across the floor and shoots projectiles.

That's why i hate Asian fangames. (no creativity to make a fangame, just another crappy copy of IWBTG.)

WOW. Most people who have actually played this boss, especially the full version, consider to be very fun and one of the best out there. If you're willing to look past the largely unoriginal graphics, you'd see that this is creative and good where it counts. Or if you have played this boss and in fact did not enjoy it for being unfun, that would have been a better place to focus your criticism.

22. Final Boss in I wanna be the Barrage

ANOTHER TOUHOU BOSS?? c'mon![/spoiler]

Dodonpachi technically.

1.Yeah, after 3 hours. (30 minutes to learn the patterns)

2.The first Kid is medium-difficulty, but the second... yea, it's HARD. Someday i will reach him again and use Cheat Engine to slowdown the game to 0.3. (works)

3. I wanted a normal player, not a pro. (YOU BEATED HIM! after three months.... i will stop playing that game)

4. Check my other comment. (sorry for that extreme review but the insane difficulty of asian things is annoying.)

5. Dodonpachi?
S-O-R-R-Y  F-O-R  M-Y  E-N-G-L-I-S-H

LOL

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2013, 05:11:22 pm »

BTW, if you still need, those links are fixed

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 05:15:40 pm »

Ok, i know, the boss is original (four heads) but all of the things of IWBTG are over used. (spikes don't count.) The bosses are creative beyond the things of IWBTG, but all asian fangames have a boss that shoots projectiles at you (style of touhou). Like that giant cherry of Love Trap or the bosses of IWBTBarrage, Shrine maiden, etc. These bosses aren't creative in the side of the pattern. (Like a boss that shoots something at you, but not over 9000 projectiles, something not hard but not easy to avoid. or a boss that does some random attacks and mixed attacks.) Because the touhou-styled bosses (IWBTBarrage) only have one attack: shoot something at you. They are a simply .png that shoots something at you.

Wow, way to just trivialize the entire danmaku genre. "It's only one attack, shooting stuff at you." So I'm guessing you think all CAVE and Touhou games are just stupid and the same thing over and over, right? I think danmaku patterns can be beautiful, and there are some patterns in Shrine Maiden 2 and Barrage I really like. As well as some Asian music bosses.

2.The first Kid is medium-difficulty, but the second... yea, it's HARD. Someday i will reach him again and use Cheat Engine to slowdown the game to 0.3. (works)

3. I wanted a normal player, not a pro. (YOU BEATED HIM! after three months.... i will stop playing that game)

4. Check my other comment. (sorry for that extreme review but the insane difficulty of asian things is annoying.)

5. Dodonpachi?

1. I find that very hard to believe, especially if this is blind. What approach did you take to figuring out the second last attack that allowed you to learn it less than 30 minutes by yourself?
2. The first Kid is not medium-difficulty. It is virtually universally considered one of the hardest bosses ever made. The Koreans rated it a lv. 97. It took most players who have beaten it several hundred hours. Show me a video of you beating him, or you have lost all credibility.
3. If you can beat Hatsune Miku second time blindly in 3 hours, and you find the first Kid medium difficulty, that would make you the best player in the world. Reimu should take you like 5 minutes to beat.
4. See above.
5. It's where the final boss of Barrage comes from. Not Touhou.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 05:20:08 pm »

Alright alright. lets not get too overheated, like with what happened on the difficult fangames thread.

NocturnalGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 05:38:07 pm »

Wow, way to just trivialize the entire danmaku genre. "It's only one attack, shooting stuff at you." So I'm guessing you think all CAVE and Touhou games are just stupid and the same thing over and over, right? I think danmaku patterns can be beautiful, and there are some patterns in Shrine Maiden 2 and Barrage I really like. As well as some Asian music bosses.

5. Dodonpachi?

1. I find that very hard to believe, especially if this is blind. What approach did you take to figuring out the second last attack that allowed you to learn it less than 30 minutes by yourself?
2. The first Kid is not medium-difficulty. It is virtually universally considered one of the hardest bosses ever made. The Koreans rated it a lv. 97. It took most players who have beaten it several hundred hours. Show me a video of you beating him, or you have lost all credibility.
3. If you can beat Hatsune Miku second time blindly in 3 hours, and you find the first Kid medium difficulty, that would make you the best player in the world. Reimu should take you like 5 minutes to beat.
4. See above.
5. It's where the final boss of Barrage comes from. Not Touhou.

I haven't got anything with Touhou. It's a hard and a good game. For some reason i don't like Touhou things in a fangame.

I lost my savefiles for I wanna be the love trap.
I haven't reached Reimu.

LOL

NocturnalGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 05:45:32 pm »

OK, stop with the asian fangames discussion. This is a list of hard bosses in fangames.

LOL

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 10:40:51 pm »

I Wanna Sunspike final boss.

AndreSsgarrido

• ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 01:27:07 am »

I Wanna Kill The Guy v.048 - Boshy (without the save in the 2nd phase)

I Wanna be Myself v0.7 - Fenix Animarum (in TBWBP)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 01:33:23 am by AndreSsgarrido »

NocturnalGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 02:26:40 pm »

Please someone put a video of the bosses or something!

LOL

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 04:30:45 pm »

AndreSsgarrido

• ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 05:39:53 pm »

I Wanna Kill The Guy v.048 - Boshy (without the save in the 2nd phase)

I Wanna be Myself v0.7 - Fenix Animarum (in TBWBP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4q1YKoYKig = Boshy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4VkLXwgjA = Fenix Animarum (TBWBP)

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 04:38:49 pm »

please dont shitpost
as for the topic we might as well bump it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W0bx6kqfP8 Rubiks cube
possibly the hardest avoidence

Swordslinger

• Fangame Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 06:44:46 pm »

please dont shitpost
as for the topic we might as well bump it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W0bx6kqfP8 Rubiks cube
possibly the hardest avoidence

Allow me to pull those strings

Cherry Oblivion Aya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPABZqAaNis

I find Plynq's top 10 list very accurate for his opinion, Rubik's cube was placed at Number 4, everything after it in this order is Crazy XX, Bye The Bye The Bye Bye, and last at number 1, Palladium Final Boss SUPER DEADBALL BEAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LolhNO1VCaA There is also this which is not humanly possible, There is also Sakura which again is not possible, People think the easy version of sakura is possible, however it is still way harder then rubik's cube. 1 person beat Rubik's Cube, however there are still much worse, i will name a few more examples.

A whole game example might be Music 2 on INFINITE, because some bosses are not humanly possible to do without getting hit, the Sakura fight is an example, which that Sakura fight was ripped directly from Maze, EXH is the actual fight from Maze, Even so I don't think anyone has ever unlocked the Long Lovetrap Miku on infinite, maybe no one or at least one person, I really don't know.

I also have to give Palladium Final boss a mention here, i think only 2 people have beaten this, maybe 1 more, again, I don't know, but it is a 10 minute fight that makes Meteor Stream look like a complete push over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE1rRG_nY7k Speaking of long fights....

There is also Last TIS, which sadly, i can't get a video of it, this is a humanly possible fight, however it was not meant to be beaten, it is like, a 10 minute long Taisa fight? I can't really remember, i see this game streamed on nicovideo a lot, it is harder then Palladium and i believe the reason this game was made was for a Nicovideo tournament.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:59:19 pm by Swordslinger »

Storyyeller

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2014, 02:56:45 am »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5