I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: The Headdesk News  (Read 83924 times)

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: The Headdesk News
« Reply #570 on: March 09, 2015, 02:22:33 am »

all day. every day.
im suprised that no1 got the REGULAR SHOW reference

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 09, 2015, 07:03:43 am »

what the fuck is brony music?
that's not a thing, is it?
like, there can be "techno remix of MLP music", or like, "country music with brony lyrics," but brony isn't a genre, right?
right?

Brony music == unenjoyable music

Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #572 on: March 09, 2015, 07:10:09 am »

Fuck off. Discord rocks yo.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 09, 2015, 07:30:02 am »

like, there can be "techno remix of MLP music", or like, "country music with brony lyrics," but brony isn't a genre, right?
right?

http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/music-brony-friendship-is-magic-my-little-pony/

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 09, 2015, 02:58:42 pm »

right?

Eh, I wouldn't call it a genre, just as a general term for the fan made music. Though most tends to be techno or dubstep or some mixture.
Fuck off. Discord rocks yo.
This guy gets it. :D
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 15, 2015, 09:02:57 pm »

WHAT the FUCK HAPPENED THIS WEEK!?!?!?!?!? WELL... Mark is a bad cat indeed, my uncle is a quality fellow, Luis returned to find that Ybbald was gone, Katz had an uber meltdown over F-Zero GX, it's just Mark, I posted a mugshot :D, Dlasm used his semen as glue, Lolgamer woke up sucking a lemon, brony is not a genre, in a world where red couches fly, YOU CAN HOLD THE RIGHT CLICK TO LOOK AROUND, Katz got over his sister, must most post, Boogie2988 is a truly amazing guy, some people listen to Black Metal, a Photoshop guide has an underlying story, 360 video, Jooger thought X2 and Y2 existed, Lolgamer reread his manic post, Katz likes the Jack and Triumph show, Terry Pratchett died, we've all been in a coma for 20 years, we're all alts of each other (duh), Radiohead is not Black Metal, I'm not Mozart you fuckers, Fuck 'em, do what is right, and people were going super deep into some clicker shit that I don't understand.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #576 on: March 28, 2015, 11:15:50 pm »

THE WEEKEND IS NIGH

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 28, 2015, 11:33:03 pm »

Boy we got a story this time.
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 29, 2015, 04:45:47 am »

I Think This will b
e the longest news ever.

Nocturnal D Gamer

• View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zOLFOtRYk0
« Reply #579 on: March 29, 2015, 10:14:12 am »

I Think This will b
e the longest news ever.
WHAT

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 29, 2015, 08:32:19 pm »

Fuck Zaagamer, fuck Nocturnal D, fuck Smash Brothers, fuck YOU! What happened this week? That was rhetorical, idiot, I'll tell ya what happened! So this bitch, this bitch Zaagamer thinks he can just waltz right in here and say whatever the hell he wants. Nu-uh! We ain't doin' this! He doesn't deserve to own a cumputer let alone use it! Amirite people, or amirite. This bitch, this bitch Zaagamer thinks he can just post anything and nobody will care, but it ain't like that 'round here. Nu-uh. He was askin' to get punched, and he got punched, I'l tell ya! That bitch got punched by god I'll tell ya, the almighty Venser, that nigga is like a friggin Mike Tyson, one punch and ya done, no more lives. That's why he got his on kickass church. And this nigga, Lolgambler, he encouraging it! Like, shit! And he goin' 'round postin' movie transcripts and so much gibberish that we an hardly keep to ourselves. But that's not even mentioning this bitch, this bitch Nocturnal Dick Gamer, he came back and nobody gave him a chance, I swear. He doesn't deserve a chance neither, I tell ya. And this bitch, this bitch Cantavanda, he's usually a pretty swood guy, but now he's just posting fuckin' apples everywhere, like shit! So in the end, what really did happen? Still rhetorical, you fucking idiot, stop answering me. What happened was we couldn't make two goddamn posts without some bitch interrupting us like a bitch and being a bitch, those bithces. In other words, I'm not sifting through that shit to find you real news. Have this instead.

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2015, 08:43:03 pm »

THIS IS MY KAYINDAMN POINT

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 29, 2015, 09:19:09 pm »

Fuck Zaagamer, fuck Nocturnal D, fuck Smash Brothers, fuck YOU! What happened this week? That was rhetorical, idiot, I'll tell ya what happened! So this bitch, this bitch Zaagamer thinks he can just waltz right in here and say whatever the hell he wants. Nu-uh! We ain't doin' this! He doesn't deserve to own a cumputer let alone use it! Amirite people, or amirite. This bitch, this bitch Zaagamer thinks he can just post anything and nobody will care, but it ain't like that 'round here. Nu-uh. He was askin' to get punched, and he got punched, I'l tell ya! That bitch got punched by god I'll tell ya, the almighty Venser, that nigga is like a friggin Mike Tyson, one punch and ya done, no more lives. That's why he got his on kickass church. And this nigga, Lolgambler, he encouraging it! Like, shit! And he goin' 'round postin' movie transcripts and so much gibberish that we an hardly keep to ourselves. But that's not even mentioning this bitch, this bitch Nocturnal Dick Gamer, he came back and nobody gave him a chance, I swear. He doesn't deserve a chance neither, I tell ya. And this bitch, this bitch Cantavanda, he's usually a pretty swood guy, but now he's just posting fuckin' apples everywhere, like shit! So in the end, what really did happen? Still rhetorical, you fucking idiot, stop answering me. What happened was we couldn't make two goddamn posts without some bitch interrupting us like a bitch and being a bitch, those bithces. In other words, I'm not sifting through that shit to find you real news. Have this instead.
BEST MAHFUKEN NEWS 2 DATE. AMIRITE? I AM. Seriously this is why i hate this place now for shit above u got all my feelings out on the interwebz now i love it. I try come back after i get my shit together want to browze forums after work but no it just shit pile after poop pile of gay gaymers an the like. DINFINITE4MOD-SHIP 2015

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #583 on: March 29, 2015, 10:09:15 pm »

Sigh. Thanks for trying to put a bit of humor into it Infinite, but this whole affair is just sad at this point. And the fact he won't even acknowledge his stupidity too. I mean damn, LoLGamer shitposts all the time and takes it too far every so often but even he stays above a goddamn line of common sense.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:11:03 pm by MetaKK »

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2015, 12:11:27 am »

lmao at this news
and I'll return to normal from now on I swear
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44