I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Poll

What is the worst thing in IWBTG ?

Fruit
- 7 (17.5%)
Spike
- 6 (15%)
Fall out the map
- 3 (7.5%)
Bosses
- 7 (17.5%)
Traps
- 7 (17.5%)
Other
- 10 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Worst thing in IWBTG  (Read 19766 times)

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
Re: Worst thing in IWBTG
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 11:04:05 pm »

I've always hated that damn dragon. Not patient enough to wait through his bullshit then choke on the last jump.
Yeah, I always hate coming back
When will it be my time?

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 02:03:21 pm »

Bosses. Mother Brain and Dracula always get me on my Impossible runs. Them, the spike corridor, and the Snake Room are the banes of my attempts at Impossible mode. Although I imagine once I get to the Labyrinth at some point, that will be, too.
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 02:44:28 pm »

once I get to the Labyrinth at some point, that will be, too.
The Labyrinth? Really? I would get the Tower, or even the damn pong room .. but the Labyrinth? That one's literally memorization only.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 02:47:42 pm »

Labyrinth is the probably easiest and most fun area in the Guy's Castle.Search the area,dont die,practice and you will pass there.Its really funny to find the true way.

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 03:16:41 pm »

It's that one damn jump you have to make. Over that spike. And then that hidden jump where the boulders come down. That's it.

Oh, yeah, and I forgot the fall from the factory to the path to mother brain. That DAMN fall. And the room after Clown Copter. Though I've gotten quite good at the pixel-perfect glitch where you stand in between the spikes.

shitty name fixed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 05:31:59 pm »

The hidden jump is pretty cryptic. I had forgotten about it and it took me forever to figure it out.
When will it be my time?

LOLC2k

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 02:39:54 pm »

Fruits of course.Theyre in everywhere.(Not talking about just IWBTG,there are japanase fangames far)

I await the end of this sentence with bated breath...

oblivion5683

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 12:35:02 am »

the fucking wall jumping. FUCK. WALL JUMPING. its so spotty.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 12:58:07 am »

In certain fangames, the water physics. The player either falls to fast or too slow, and sometimes jump the height of a regular ground jump.

For some reason, i have tons of troube with single inverted jumps. I can tolerate anything else, just cant do that without dying over 100 times trying to get past a simple jump.

Emolga

• Emolga > Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 07:08:35 pm »

Koopa Klown Kar. Seriously, two unskippable cutscene bosses, to take down Wily and then choke on the crush room. And I didn't know you could come back after grabbing the red item and then save until watching TenShots at AGDQ lol.

Otherwise, the platform jumps before Dracula. I still don't know why often the last platform misaligns and I fall on spikes.
eh?

shitty name fixed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 08:58:45 pm »

Koopa Klown Kar. Seriously, two unskippable cutscene bosses, to take down Wily and then choke on the crush room. And I didn't know you could come back after grabbing the red item and then save until watching TenShots at AGDQ lol.

Otherwise, the platform jumps before Dracula. I still don't know why often the last platform misaligns and I fall on spikes.
Yeah the cutscenes suck. I've neer really had a problem with Bowser/Wart/Wiley though
When will it be my time?

Emolga

• Emolga > Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 11:16:48 pm »

Yeah the cutscenes suck. I've neer really had a problem with Bowser/Wart/Wiley though
[/quote]

Bowser and Wart are the cutscenes. Wily you can just abuse the infinite bullets bug to rape with some mashing. But even without that he's pretty trivial once you've mastered jumping. But the whole boss fight is more boring than Dragon Devil.
eh?

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 04:55:16 pm »

You can skip cutscenes on Dracula/Tyson/Guy. Bowser/Wart/Wily are annoying because Bowser and Wart are just boring and you have to get past both of them to get to Wily, the hard part.

TAYLOOP

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2014, 02:58:27 am »

For some reason, I had the most trouble [and I think this was because me and my friend ray, you'd know him as JustOne, were racing to beat the game] on The Guy Himself. I did not use any walkthroughs through my first play through, and I played it on hard. Mediums for non/pros but its whatevs, and I also didn't know that if you killed the evil save box you could save there. So I would do that entire room, the ascend to the guy, each time before I fought him. I got so good at that part having to do it like 700-800 times. I could keep getting to that third form, and I'd die on the way to kill the other eyeball. Idk, that was for me though we all had something different we got stuck on.

Will admit, I cried when I became the guy, after 4923 deaths.

Also cried at the spike corridor.

Just kidding about the corridor, but becoming the guy... was very emotional for me.

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 12:34:22 pm »

Honestly, beating the guy for the first time without the save before him is insane and incredible. I died probably more times on the Tower of The Guy than anywhere else (or The Guy himself).
Pages: 1 [2] 3