I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your best game file?  (Read 3068 times)

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
Re: Your best game file?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2014, 10:41:36 am »

Something I enjoy doing is playing games with no deaths, ever since beating IWBTG I've felt like I need to make games harder on myself. Like ruby rules for pokemon for example. But I dunno if it's my best feat but I clear A Link to the Past with no saves and I had everything besides a quarter heart :P Couldn't find it since I had no interwebs, but damn you guys put in work to. Seems i'm not alone in enjoying a challenge haha

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 10:46:46 am »

Something I enjoy doing is playing games with no deaths, ever since beating IWBTG I've felt like I need to make games harder on myself. Like ruby rules for pokemon for example. But I dunno if it's my best feat but I clear A Link to the Past with no saves and I had everything besides a quarter heart :P Couldn't find it since I had no interwebs, but damn you guys put in work to. Seems i'm not alone in enjoying a challenge haha

For the longest of time I used to like doing that. Which reminds me of another of challenge I beat quite a while back: I beat Pikmin 2 without the loss of a single Pikmin. And I did it like 12 times, too.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 11:08:35 am »

For the longest of time I used to like doing that. Which reminds me of another of challenge I beat quite a while back: I beat Pikmin 2 without the loss of a single Pikmin. And I did it like 12 times, too.
I can only imagine how long that took, I've played pikmin only once or twice, and it was at Just's house actually. I wasn't very good at it, it seemed like a really fun game though wish I coulda got into it more lol.

Kitty

• What a furry.
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • ねこみみん is happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 04:54:18 pm »

I have over 400 hours on Final Fantasy 8.
So adorable! <333
Quote from: Zuks
Quote from: Cat
I think it's raining.
Are you sure there isn't just some weird sky leak above your head?

Neko Desu

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 04:55:25 pm »

I have over 400 hours on Final Fantasy 8.

Triple triad? 100 of each magic?

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 11:29:31 pm »

I can only imagine how long that took, I've played pikmin only once or twice, and it was at Just's house actually. I wasn't very good at it, it seemed like a really fun game though wish I coulda got into it more lol.

takes me on average 5 hours to get perfect. Requires a lot of resetting tho, cause I'm clumsy and end up losing pikmin on the hardest caverns. Fucking groinks

Lion

• The Guy
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 01:44:41 am »

100% Kingdom Hearts II is prob one of my nicest. lol
Quote from: Jake
Here's the part that's hard to talk about... Mr. Mac... Touched my peeeeeeeeenis
Pages: 1 [2]