I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: MilkQuest  (Read 4489 times)

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
MilkQuest
« on: February 08, 2014, 02:20:05 pm »

So you're a milk and you try to escape your home and go to somewhere that they can make you human.Because your'e different from other milks.Your IQ is higher than 140 so you can do things like humans.But your size is still same,though
This is your character:

Of course your'e a glass bottle but you don't break easily when you fall like other glass bottles.

Your'e in a refrigerator and you want to escape from here.There are nobody in the house.
Logged

shitty name fixed

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 630
  • The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 02:35:45 pm »

Roll off the fridge shelf
Logged
When will it be my time?

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 03:20:19 pm »

You try to roll off the fridge shelf,but your'e not powerful enough to open the fridge.You need something else to open it.
Logged

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 03:33:18 pm »

But I have no limbs or opposable digits, how am I actually supposed to do anything?
Erm,actually your'e right.Here is ACTUAL character with poorly-drawn arms and face:

You look around the fridge,there are bacons,sausages,a lot of vegetables,bananas,apples,kiwis,some chocolates from Sweden,vinegar,lemon sherbet,vodka,another milk bottle,ketchup and mayonnaise.
Logged

infern0man1

  • Unrevoked
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 613
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 03:38:21 pm »

Use the vodka. It should be strong enough.

dammit, derf ninjad me

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 03:41:43 pm »

:P
You added vinegar to the inventory
__________
l Invetory  l
l -Vinegar  l
l              l
l              l
l________ l

You lie rolled the milk bottle and ketchup to the door,aand its now open.You can see the kitchen now,and its as normal as other kitchens.The family is coming to the home,you should hurry up.
Logged

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 03:54:27 pm »

You climbed the cupboard under sink.

Which drawer do you want to look?
Logged

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 04:06:57 pm »

Well,there are detergents,some trays,and source of that comes from sink.Like one of these:
Logged

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 04:47:55 pm »

Ok.Now your'e a murderer milk.ACHIEVEMENT GET!
Anyway,you leaved the house.There are nobody in the street because its 1 AM.There are some markets and more house in the street.And you don't know where to go by now.
Logged

Fatih

  • Lunar Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5002
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 11:31:46 pm »

Roll towards the rising sun.
Logged
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 11:55:37 am »

You roll towards the sun.Apperently there are almost nobody in the street.You keep rolling for like 3 hours.You start to feel tired so you stop rolling for a while.There are a field in your left and a factory in your right.

return of the milk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:44:42 pm by Clockwork V »
Logged

Fatih

  • Lunar Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5002
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 02:32:38 pm »

factory
Logged
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 02:40:21 pm »

You enter the FACTORY.It looks like abandoned,and it is a creepy place.It looks like the machines are down.There is a door in your left.
Logged

Fatih

  • Lunar Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5002
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 04:01:53 pm »

break machines
Logged
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

LOLGAMMER

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 688
  • aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: MilkQuest
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 04:15:56 pm »

Youre not strong enough for doing that.You can open the machines though
Logged
Pages: [1] 2