I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 153

Author Topic: So, why THAT avatar?  (Read 313857 times)

ybbald

Re: So, why THAT avatar?
« Reply #345 on: September 20, 2008, 09:33:56 pm »

... It's me...
looks kids different than your other avatars. looks like you took a picture of an 8-year old or something

·Arturo·

• Eagles are turning people into horses
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 24, 2008, 10:48:29 am »

Peer pressure
I just imagined a huge security system with Art walking up to it. Suddenly there's a full body scan and the system simply says "Oldfaggotry confirmed." And a giant door opens and behind it is a gilded room full of gentlemanly discourse.

Steam ID: underthedome
Skype ID: arturo.timara

Koppis

• The Guy
  • JAKE ON URPO
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 24, 2008, 12:20:25 pm »

Oh god. More joker...
lol

Ryu6833

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2008, 12:10:22 am »

The Ninja Warriors is one of my favoritest games ever.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2008, 04:43:04 pm »

Not my avatar but is awesome nonetheless.
Love GC
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Tervez

• Name? Job? Bye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 28, 2008, 11:00:09 am »

Because Rorschach is one of the most kick-ass characters there is.
I don't care how big it is, you are sticking it in your damn mouth

Rad

• The Guy
  • Radical Dood
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2008, 12:03:45 am »

this is a short animation of a character i created called Mandarin the Orange...
when i finish the story, i will type it for you all.
"I want Rad's dick."

·Arturo·

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2008, 11:57:04 pm »

I accidentally a custom SLASH'EM tileset
I just imagined a huge security system with Art walking up to it. Suddenly there's a full body scan and the system simply says "Oldfaggotry confirmed." And a giant door opens and behind it is a gilded room full of gentlemanly discourse.

·Arturo·

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 10, 2008, 11:19:58 pm »

Because it was drawn for me.  Like, forever ago.  And I forgot about it.  And I found it.
Long story behind the character it depicts.

Koppis

• The Guy
  • JAKE ON URPO
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2008, 04:49:00 am »

Tell it.
lol

·Arturo·

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2008, 11:58:29 am »

Tell it.

Uhmquee then.

But like I said, It's somewhat long, and I'll have to fill in some patches since I never officially wrote it down.

Some time ago, in a land much like the one you and I live in, there were three types of people.
The elves, who had great agility and pointed ears, The humans, who had no strengths, nor weaknesses except for pride, And the Half-men referred to by all races as Beastmen. 
These beastmen were looked down upon, segregated against, and even treated as slaves in certain societies. As time went on, the half-human creatures grew tired of being treated like dirt, and created a nation of their own, and separated from the humans and elves.  With cities in mountains, Valleys, Plains and tundras, the community grew diverse.  The elves soon left the humans as well, leaving them to fend for themselves.  They went to the forest, where community with nature was necessary to furthering technology.
Yasa's story begins in the land of the humans.  His parents had been Elven and Human, and he had grown up an orphan.  Being a thief, he was inevitably caught, and ostracized from his community.  Far north as he was, he couldn't help but notice someone on the icy planes before him.  It looked like a man with feathered wings.  An angel?  Was he dying so soon?  Or did mirages not only appear before men in deserts?  He'd heard that feeling sleepy was a sign of near-death.  But it felt so... Welcoming.  He collapsed on the ground before him, and closed his eyes...

When he awoke, he realized everything had turned a shade of green, like you would see through those Goggles of the night.  He wondered if there was a monocle of the night, then sat up and looked around.  Everything around him was a sterile white color.  Had he really died and proceeded to the afterlife?  Maybe not, he thought for a moment. 
     "Ah.  You're awake." 
A man with feathered wings walked towards him, the wings folded neatly against his back.  The left one was slightly larger than the one on the right, and he wondered if this man could fly without crashing.
     "The results are better than expected.  A 33.3% repeating combination does work.  You just might be the key to reuniting this nation..."
He wondered what the man had meant, and he batted at his nose, in an almost cat-like motion.  Now why would he do that?
     "I wonder though.  Can you speak, little one?  Do you have a name?  When I saw you on the tundra, I wondered who you might be, walking around in the cold like that.  You could've gotten all sorts of diseases, ranging from pneumonia to the common cold, and possibly even influenza!"
Yasa suddenly remembered what had happened.  He last remembered collapsing on the ice, welcoming a deep sleep.  Had this man saved his life?  He continued to think, paused for a moment, then spoke.
     "Yeah, yeah, I've got a name.  Th'name's Yasa.  If you really want to know all about me, it'll be a while while I do the explainin'."
     "Ah.  So you can speak.  My name is Avial, but you may call me the forgotten bird if you please, seeing as that is what I am.  After saving you, I took the liberty of combining the DNA of a cat, making you part of all three nations..."
     "You did What!"

And so began the tale of Yasa.
:x I just typed that up off the top of my head.  I should write a book about it.

markusvauva

• yep, he finally exploded. thats why i have no pic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 19, 2008, 07:09:26 am »

because it was supposed to be a funny thing but i was too lazy to do it... so its just this.

Dr.Razer

• Derp Dhurr Dirp Dugh Fergh
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 19, 2008, 11:24:59 pm »

Cuz Doctor Brown is awesome.
"Goddamn stone age"

Angrystu

« Reply #358 on: October 19, 2008, 11:44:53 pm »

That face... the face...

It was a toss up between that and
"Rip and tear and rip and tear your guts! YOU  ARE HUGE! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear..."
but I figured this would be more legible.

Supa

• <3
    • View Profile
    • Supa's deviantArt Gallery
« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2008, 05:30:38 am »

It's a piece of paper with "Hi!"

Simplicity ftw.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 153