I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Trickles of Red  (Read 11590 times)

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
Re: Trickles of Red
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2014, 12:40:27 am »

Okay, so first we're going to need to toss the food part of the MRE away, keeping just the chemical that makes the water boil and the bag itself. I probably have a canteen or something on me, so water shouldn't be a problem. Then make the water boil, but somewhere away from the guards so they can't hear the fizzing. Once it's nice and hot, sneak up behind one of the guards and splash the hot water on their back, immediately discarding the MRE container. The other guard should run up to help, at which point stab them quickly and move to the terminal. The less noise, the better.

Or we can do it the other way which is put two well placed bullets in each of their skulls. The screaming from the other way might not work in my favor. Yeah, let's just shoot em in the head. Easier than anything else.
Download this [ABANDONED] shit that nobody cares about: I wanna be PHAT!

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2014, 12:58:07 am »

On second thought, you think going for a more direct approach might be better than overthinking things like you thought before you thought that was a bad thought.

You raise your gun, preparing to fire at each of them. Your first shot flies in and hits the first guard, crashing through his face at high velocity and sending him reeling back into the wall! Your second bullet also flies in, but hits the second guard square in the chest, the impact absorbed by his armor! The second guard is suddenly on high alert, and starts firing his rifle at you, spouting off words!

Your wonderful flesh! You've got several bullets in it! How dare he try to kill you? Doesn't he know that your value is easily worth 50 times that of his own?

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2014, 12:44:08 am »

Charge and stab him in the throat. Then, being the greatest assassin in all the land, flail the body wildly around, covering the room in as much blood as possible in a short time. The interior decorator forgot to add the best color of red to his palette.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2014, 01:47:28 am »

You run in recklessly, taking more fire as you charge in and sink your claws into your hapless prey. Throwing bodies around is fun and all, but a dripping feeling in your torso causes you to look down and realize that you've been heavily wounded by gunfire. Your blood isn't exactly the shade of red you wanted to put on these walls.

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2014, 02:59:54 am »

There's probably some sort of basic medkit in my survival supplies, so we need to get somewhere safe to pull out the bullets and bandage up. One of those rooms upstairs might be the best place, although getting there might be a little bit difficult this time around. For now it might just be best to wear one of the guard's clothes, assuming it fits me. That will at least cover up my wounds, which will buy me some thinking time.

Might as well check out that terminal while nobody's here as well.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2014, 02:12:15 am »

You ponder using your medkit to solve this problem, but as you collapse onto the floor you realize that that's probably not going to help you now. It's a good thing you have something better than a medkit, though, and that's being you. That and the power of time reversal. Your reality core's been yelling at you to hurry up and use it.

While you keep yourself in suspense, you drag your body over to the computer terminal that the guards were standing next to. It appears to control the elevator heading down to the top secret level, but someone might notice that the secret elevator's being used during an alert. Not that you know who would notice or who would be able to stop you, really.

...The guard clothes are kind of worse for wear. That and they're not nearly as good as what you've got. Besides, they're not mutants, so you doubt you'll be able to affix your slippery little frame securely inside.

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2014, 02:36:23 am »

Oh yeah, that thing. Go back in time before I pass out, because that would not be conducive to survival.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2014, 01:25:46 am »

You feel the energy of your core thrum to activity, causing your wounds to undo themselves, leaving you with the same unshot torso you had a few minutes ago. The feeling of your core activating isn't nearly as intense as the first time you used it, most likely because you were actually mostly in one piece this time and not pretty much dead on the ground in a bloody smear.

That being said, you've only got enough core energy for a few smaller gashes now. You might want to think of your future approaches really carefully.

Berry Punch

• Kitty's BFF
  • 40 proof noggererer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2014, 07:12:12 pm »

Mentally note down that being an assassin is better than being a soldier. Then find somewhere to hide or meld in, those people that went upstairs are for sure going to be coming back. No more killing for now unless I can do it without consequence.

DraconicDescendant

• The Guy
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2014, 12:32:43 am »

You look around, finding that your best option might just be to crawl up into a corner of the ceiling and camouflage. You trust your judgement on this and do so, a group of soldiers coming in shortly after and noting that the people you slaughtered have been killed.

"We've got two confirmed dead here, most likely a mutant, multiple claw marks, and apparently an affinity for tossing bodies around."

One of the soldiers looks over at the terminal, noting the trail of blood that you left.

"...It seems to have been wounded, but we haven't sighted it. Keep on the lookout."

The officer and several other soldiers activate the elevator, the doors opening and the small company stepping on. Some of the other soldiers are left guarding this room, and a few others start moving to go off on patrol routes.

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2015, 04:00:33 am »

Sneak behind one of the patrols and swiftly assasinate them.
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]