I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your favorite, and your least favorite boss in IWBTG  (Read 4443 times)

Doomtodeath

• View Profile
Your favorite, and your least favorite boss in IWBTG
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:40:36 am »

List your favorite and least favorite boss in IWBTG. Feel free to give a reason.  :kid:

Favorite: The Guy
Least Favorite: Mike Tyson

:spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes: :spikes:

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite, and your least favorite boss in IWBTG
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 11:50:51 am »

Favorite:Mother Brain
Least Favorite:Bowser Wart and Willy

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:53:18 am »

Favorite: Mecha Birdo. First of all I love sky levels of any kind, the music is awesome as is the whole premise of fighting a killer robot while jumping off of his projectiles and it's got a decent level of challenge to it with having to jump from egg to egg, dodging all sorts of crazy projectiles AND trying to find/hit his weak spot during every phase.

Yeah compared to the other bosses he's a bit on the easier side but that's a nice breather from the infamous Graveyard, so, I feel at least, it fits in perfectly. It's not quite my favorite part of the game but this fight definitely gets pretty close.

Least Favorite: Bowser, Wart and Wily. There's is literally no meat to this boss whatsoever, not even to Wily, the "real" boss of this whole ordeal.

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 11:57:30 am »

Favorite: The Guy
Least favorite:KKK I have no idea how to jump over that Damn bowling ball and land between the fire not to mention if you die to wily you have to go through the bowser and wart over again

Emolga

• Emolga > Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 01:26:55 pm »

Favorite: The Guy.
Least Favorite: Bowser, Wart, Willy. Seriously, Mike Tyson is way better than this.
eh?

Doomtodeath

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 01:31:20 pm »

Least Favorite: Bowser, Wart, Willy. Seriously, Mike Tyson is way better than this.

I dont like Mike Tyson boss, He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
too easy, And I cant wrap my head around his attack hitbox.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 02:45:11 pm »

I hate bosses in general.

MetaKK

• PRO-Tier
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 05:05:16 pm »

(I hope it doesn't deviate too far from the rules on the general board to ask this, if so feel free to yell at me Rag/SL)

I hate bosses in general.
Why?

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 08:11:18 pm »

When it comes to bosses, I have no patience. In stages, I can take as long as I want, but with bosses you have to be quick and always alert. I just can't do that. Plus, me reaction time is pretty shit, so RNG is my worst nightmare.

Just thinking about it, I haven't beaten a boss within a fangame since February.

SilentLoner

• Master of Time and Space
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 02:25:48 am »

(I hope it doesn't deviate too far from the rules on the general board to ask this, if so feel free to yell at me Rag/SL)

Oh HELL NO. You done goofed, son.

...Honestly though, I'm not really a moderator so much as the official updater of the Running Count of People that Have Become The Guy. Besides, I don't think it's much of a deviation from the topic.

It's been a long time since I last played IWBTG, but I think that Mother Brain was my "favorite" boss, so to speak. I definitely remember the KKK trio being my least favorite boss, though.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:30:08 am by SilentLoner »

Emolga

• Emolga > Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 03:27:13 am »

I dont like Mike Tyson boss, He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
too easy, And I cant wrap my head around his attack hitbox.

Well, although he's easy, his fight is like, 50 seconds long including with the Mario cutscene and skipping the entering one. The KKK boss however, takes 1:50 if you do the infinite bullet glitch (which I do to finish the fight earlier) and go straight to the crush room. Doing it glitchless takes 2 minutes if you do it in one bowling ball, and like 10 extra seconds if you come back to save after grabbing the red orb to prevent a possible choke on the room. Not to mention that the two first guys do like, nothing (the only actual threat is Wart if you have really slow fingers). And Wily's thing is just jumping the bowling ball which is easy after you're used to jumping (and if you somehow choke, you just wasted almost 2 minutes).

(I wasn't including, but the crush room itself is ~10 seconds too, if you don't do the extremely risk strat from the TAS, otherwise it's 5)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:31:01 am by Emolga »
eh?

Doomtodeath

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 09:31:17 am »

Sorry if it is a bad time to bring it up, But I am indeed The Guy. If you need proof I can give you my save file.  :D

EDIT: Sorry, The quote box didnt work so i removed it :-[ how embarresing

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2014, 03:16:48 am »

I love dracula.
And hate Willy, Browser and that other guy.

Doomtodeath

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 01:03:04 pm »

I love dracula.
And hate Willy, Browser and that other guy.

Wart.  :P

Maser

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2014, 05:50:26 am »

Favorite is Mecha Birdo simply because it's an epic battle with kickass music!  Think it's from Ikaruga.  I may be wrong though. 

Least favorite is Dracula because his attacks are so random.  I hate luck based battles!
Pages: [1] 2